Pages:
Author

Topic: Question about Infinite supply altcoins - page 6. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
March 17, 2023, 02:28:20 PM
Friends, can you invest your money on an altcoin that have an infinite max supply? I have interest in a altcoin, it have the ability to render RPC service to other crypto project, but the infinite supply is a big turn off for me, do you think it's worth the risk? The name of this project is POKT, Pocket Network.

I agree with you, that usually projects that have a token that is deflationary is way more attractive to investors because if you buy now and more and more tokens get burnt over time than the tokens that you have are getting more and more valuable automatically. That is not always true in reality though obviously because if a project is bad and is not delivering then it also won't matter if their token is deflationary or not. It's price will still go down.
I recently bought some Cosmos even though their supply is also inflationary, but the project itself is just so attractive, at least to me, that i still bought some tokens. So far the price performance of Cosmos is pretty good, even though the token supply is inflationary.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
March 17, 2023, 01:59:06 PM
Upon searching the "POKT" and Pocket Network, you meant this, right?

https://www.pokt.network/

It will be worthwhile if it goes viral or something, but having an infinite supply could cause problems for an investor. The value of the token we want to decrease has a higher chance of being worthless because of that infinite supply. It's going to be turmoil.
Activity: 239
Merit: 79
March 17, 2023, 01:52:29 PM
Friends, can you invest your money on an altcoin that have an infinite max supply? I have interest in a altcoin, it have the ability to render RPC service to other crypto project, but the infinite supply is a big turn off for me, do you think it's worth the risk? The name of this project is POKT, Pocket Network.
Pages:
Jump to: