Pages:
Author

Topic: Question about sharing merits - page 2. (Read 242 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
March 31, 2022, 05:01:06 AM
<…>
You’ve now got 6 sMerits (*) to send (Sendable Merits) – You send sMerits and they receive Merits. You can send then whenever you wish, to whom ever you wish, with some conceptual ethical boundaries (i.e. send then to posts you consider have a decent content, don’t send them to others accounts you may have, don’t trade/swap).

(*) You'll see the number of Sendable Merits (sMerits) when you press the "+Merit" link to Merit any post
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
March 31, 2022, 04:51:24 AM
From Jr member to Member, all thanks for those who rank me up, I want to ask a question about merits, as a member account owner is it proper to merit someone else? Or too early to be sending merits to others? Thanks.

The answer is NO. Merit is an act of rewarding a post you feel is worth a thumb up, so giving it out to any member is okay as long as you're not giving them to your other accounts, or any form of farming accounts. You can give out merit as soon as you earn them and rank is not a requirement.

Read more about understanding merit >>HERE<<
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
March 31, 2022, 04:43:24 AM
If you have spendable merits, you're totally allowed(and is definitely not frowned upon) to be sending out merits. Just pick posts to +1 smartly and not just throw merits around just because you can.
Activity: 86
Merit: 35
March 31, 2022, 04:42:15 AM
When you get 2 merit you can send 1 merit. You do not need a special rank for this. You can just click on merit in the upper right corner next to quote and choose how many merits you want to send and that's it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 14
March 31, 2022, 04:28:34 AM
From Jr member to Member, all thanks for those who rank me up, I want to ask a question about merits, as a member account owner is it proper to merit someone else? Or too early to be sending merits to others? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: