Pages:
Author

Topic: Question from a newbie - raising $100 in BTC for charity - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello all, new user here in peace.

I am trying to see if it is possible to raise $100 of Bitcoin by just doing advertising or promotional work for people.
you can do other things to accumulate 100$ and convert it to bitcoin meaning it doesn't need to be here in crypto forum .
I recently came across a website which said that they would pay up to $20 for writing a few paragraphs worth of positive reviews and promotions,
with all of these promises? sorry to say but it is either a scam site or a shilling method to earn and let others to believe in wrong  things , please stay away in this kind.
but having contacted them they've not (as yet) replied - therefore I'm also trying to work out which sites are legitimate and will pay out and which ones are fake.
what ever they respond on you? please believe nothing mate.
Whilst I could just donate the equivalent sum, I like a challenge and also to see if it can be done and is possible.

I will donate the $100 to charity as well - I don't intend keeping it and I'll convert the Bitcoin to USD $

I appreciate it's a weird request, but I'm looking to do something fun and to challenge myself for a good cause - can I get Bitcoin by doing advertising and promotional work and use the amount raised to help a good cause?

Many Thanks!

Not sure if i am going to believe these claims because if you truly wanted to donate for a cause ? then you have done this with your money on hand and not to seek in internet like this because this will take time to materialized .
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
So, in short, you work for charity?

Why not then advertise or promote for free those good causes that you really want to help? That's a rather direct way of helping those good causes. Why not volunteer your time and effort to these good causes? You're not after Bitcoin anyway because you're planning to convert it to USD and even donate it. If you want to raise funds, I think these charities have also fundraising events. You might want to take a look at their schedules.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
If you just doing it for fun while giving service to someone who hires you then you're so kind.

If you are looking for a job or business that looking for someone who can promote or advertise their business why not try the services section you can maybe find someone there who can hire your service. Check the section below and create a new thread that includes your service

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
That's a good recommendation although I don't think that OP will ever get a job there, he's a newbie and the people posting in the Service board is too picky and fuzzy to hire him unless OP's got an astronomical resume, OP can still try though, maybe someone will give OP a chance. To OP, make sure that when someone hires you, you need to make sure that you get paid especially if the person that hired you isn't a prominent member in the forum, wouldn't want you wasting your work then getting paid nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
If you just doing it for fun while giving service to someone who hires you then you're so kind.

If you are looking for a job or business that looking for someone who can promote or advertise their business why not try the services section you can maybe find someone there who can hire your service. Check the section below and create a new thread that includes your service

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello all, new user here in peace.

I am trying to see if it is possible to raise $100 of Bitcoin by just doing advertising or promotional work for people.

I recently came across a website which said that they would pay up to $20 for writing a few paragraphs worth of positive reviews and promotions, but having contacted them they've not (as yet) replied - therefore I'm also trying to work out which sites are legitimate and will pay out and which ones are fake.

Whilst I could just donate the equivalent sum, I like a challenge and also to see if it can be done and is possible.

If anybody knows of any businesses which will pay out a small amount of Bitcoin for doing advertising or promotional work for them, can they please let me know in the replies.  If a job will pay $15-$20 worth of Bitcoin per time, I'd be very interested.

I will donate the $100 to charity as well - I don't intend keeping it and I'll convert the Bitcoin to USD $

I appreciate it's a weird request, but I'm looking to do something fun and to challenge myself for a good cause - can I get Bitcoin by doing advertising and promotional work and use the amount raised to help a good cause?

Many Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: