Pages:
Author

Topic: [Question] The First Digital Currency You Can Mine On Your Phone - page 3. (Read 392 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
< >
You say you're not advertising the coin, but it looks like that to me(by posting their whitepaper and website), if you just received a PM from someone unknown about a coin, it's definitely a shitcoin from a shit project, seeking more people to scam. I wouldn't bother reading their whitepaper or going to that website and I don't think anyone should, it would only be a waste of time.

I think so. If someone introduces you the coin via PM, you can't get any benefit from it. Phone mining has been available for a long time, it has not spread widely because it damages the phone a lot. You should move out from this idea, the earnings you provide will not be enough to repair the phone.

Or investigate Bitwings, they claim that 2 ETHs could be mine in a month with the phone they created. For more...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
That guy who tells you about PIcoin will surpass bitcoin is living on his dream. Im very familiar with this kind of coin because i had minted electroneum coin in the past and any coin like ETN just another crap coin without any usefulness. Mining use phone will not make your coin becomes slow but it will also burn your phone at the same time. Again, mining using the phone is not a great thing when it doesn't have any purpose at all.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
This is why you don't entertain random messages on social media  Cheesy Cheesy

That "overtake bitcoin" or some would say "bitcoin killer" is a dead marketing slogan. Those new projects who claims that they can do that will most likely die in the next two years or so.

Other than what's already mentioned as the pioneer in mobile mining, there's also this bitwings who claims to mine eth using mobile phone.
The marketing slogan is not dead yet because it can be used against the newbie, many projects allowed their community to mine their coin through the mobile phone. electroneum is one of them, compared to minepi. electroneum is profitable because has a real value unlike minepi.
bitwings is a different story, it is a project that allows you to mine using their mobile phone. it is not a digital currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
This is why you don't entertain random messages on social media  Cheesy Cheesy

That "overtake bitcoin" or some would say "bitcoin killer" is a dead marketing slogan. Those new projects who claims that they can do that will most likely die in the next two years or so.

Other than what's already mentioned as the pioneer in mobile mining, there's also this bitwings who claims to mine eth using mobile phone.

Activity: 903
Merit: 391
You said that mining make our phone slow. I think that is why mining need tools that specialized for mining. And use Phone or maybe our CPU to mine coin is bad idea because it can harm our device and in the long run it will damage our device. Maybe not suggested to people to mining with their device but it is all up to them. And like what avikz said, electroneum is coin that can mined by phone too, at least that is what i only know.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
what advantages does it have to overtake bitcoin? Mining on a cell phone is not recommended and it will damage your cellphone a high level of risk if there is a virus and is a waste of your time ,it's better to ignore it and don't expect the shitcoin in the future ,there is no potential to overtake bitcoin like other altcoins that still under its capitalization from bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
< >
You say you're not advertising the coin, but it looks like that to me(by posting their whitepaper and website), if you just received a PM from someone unknown about a coin, it's definitely a shitcoin from a shit project, seeking more people to scam. I wouldn't bother reading their whitepaper or going to that website and I don't think anyone should, it would only be a waste of time.

Do not also get excited about the fact you can mine this coin through a phone, as they claim though, it could either be false or you can go ahead and mine as much as you want, it still has zero value, so what's the need. I Know you do not believe it'll overtake the bitcoin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
i think mining with your phone is not worth because your phone needs to online during the mining and it's can break your phone.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
There are other currencies like Phoneum and Electroneum which can be mined through a smartphone! Electroneum is around for quite sometime now. So it's not a new concept to the market! Also Phoneum is based on a similar kind of concept like Pi.

However, if you truly believe that such currencies will overtake bitcoin or any other major cryptos in the process, you are living in a fool's paradise!
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega

Is there anyone familiar about this coin?
There is someone send me DM on FB saying that it will surpass what Bitcoin have now.

Mining using phone is a great, but I think it will make our phone slow.

Please take a look at this :

White paper :
Sorry I deleted it because someone is thinking that I advertise this coin the fact that I'm not.
< >

Website
https://minepi.com/

This post is not advertise the said coin, this post is only for sharing thoughts about it.
Pages:
Jump to: