Pages:
Author

Topic: Quick profit is the only reason why we invest in Altcoins - page 7. (Read 903 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 263
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I have not seen anyone getting quick profits by investing in altcoins unless they have invested in the early stages. The risk is very high when anyone invests in a new altcoin project and if the project makes an impact then only the profits can be gained. So, the higher the risk the higher the profit but it cannot be a quick profit as it takes time in the bull market too.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I don't think that "quick profit" is the best term here, maybe high-risk high reward.

We all know how altcoins are volatile and risky since most altcoins out there are scams or just want to steal money from people.
It's essential for investors to conduct thorough research, consider the risks involved and have clear strategy while dealing with altcoins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Some reason why most people invest in Altcoins can’t be far from the profit but we can’t say profit is all they see as to why they buy and use Altcoins, Bitcoin is not only being hold by those who want to use and keep it we store of value they are also being hold for long time in other to enjoy the profit that will come with it.

If we are to talk about the privacy their are also some Altcoins which are privacy coins like the monero it’s a good option for anyone who want to hide their privacy, another reason why other can invest in Altcoin is for cheap and fast transaction, look at what was happening in time of bitcoin network congestion the pressure was moving to Altcoins which where used for as alternative for transactions just as they are supposed to be Altcoin (alternative coins).
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Everyone is for pocket money to invest and I am also for English bappy in that case if you don't invest then you won't get it you have to get profit.  But you will see that if you invest in Bitcoin at the current price it will increase in price.  After half an hour your condition market is getting re-energised, market seems to continue like this now you can invest in these tokens.  However, at the current rate of growth, it seems that the price of Bitcoin will go away soon.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Well i wouldn't say everyone

But i can say majority would say yes
Dev/builder/revolutionarist might only account for <10% i guess

Out of maybe 10 friend of mine who invested in crypto
Theres only like 1 really know what blockchain is
Activity: 168
Merit: 109
Investing in Altcoins had been what so many invested have been looking at these period. Believing that bitcoin's bull run will surely influence the price of the altcoins and hive them massive gains. Literally if bitcoin rises altcoins follow suit but this is the only reason i see that makes potential investors to invest in Bitcoin. There is no other interest as they feel its unsafe to store value or wealth, cant be used for p2p transactions and it cant be trusted to hodl for long. If you think there is any other reasons that makes investors put their money in altcoins feel free to share. I would love to know.
Pages:
Jump to: