Pages:
Author

Topic: Quick task for next 3 days only. Will pay you 0.004btc for this or 0.005btc - page 2. (Read 2822 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
New update! Smiley

If we can get it to 6000 claims I will pay all my current participants the agreed upon 6 mbtc EACH!

Only 2 hours left to go!

Current claim count 1333 exactly!

So hurry up please! Grin

If we get close like 4000 then I will pay 4mbtc to each of the 4 claimers.

No questions asked! Wink
This task is currently live!

Do the following to get paid on Sunday. I pay you then only and not before then. So please don't ask. Sad

You can start claiming captchas if you want on https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet

RaiBlocks address: xrb_3yqb7xoehqcqufbpdnkwd9qo4h6cux17b4rpufrwfpcgk3kd3h6zdwd8gd57

I can pay you 0.004btc up to 0.006btc per day per screen of the 6000 claims for 0.004btc and 0.006btc for the 12,000 claims if you can get as many completed claims as you can for the above address.

Just copy & paste the above address in the box on the site.

Last 3 1/2 hours left!

So let's go for the gold here and get another 4000-6000 claims to see if we can do it starting right now! Grin

If we can then everybody gets paid what I said I would pay you ending today!  Smiley

Payments distributed when i get paid on Monday night. Wink
Alternative address to begin claims if the first one is too difficult to get a claim on due to too many doing it at the same time:

xrb_13zrkrqupq3wsj3dr4bc9uwyq7pcqchczkajnpzwht1fip48aeqkpzxxhreg

I highly doubt that you would need to use it. Wink

Starting claim count for this mrai address is currently 3 so I just started it. Smiley

Your concept of offering this job will not work. You need to give unique address to every user. Don't mess with the same address.
As I was just about to post another address (I was just waiting for my wallet but was taking forever to sync!) that address is one I just started and ready to claim too. So I do know about this but thanks anyways! Smiley

Here is that other address for anyone else who wants to claim without getting the "you request too fast" message popping up all the time while using auto mode.

This new address should do the trick! Wink

xrb_31psgu9mryuz5md86134c163qytwa4pbsypbwimic5nqhzmwh9tiikgy4goo
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Alternative address to begin claims if the first one is too difficult to get a claim on due to too many doing it at the same time:

xrb_1481a54bby9p7t88ywd6tahapfray3r7ds11juxzxwj8y8dfi5759i64juf1

Starting claim count for this mrai address is currently 3 so I just started it. Smiley

Your concept of offering this job will not work. You need to give unique address to every user. Don't mess with the same address.

xrb_1iyz57cf8r6ouaj3gsydffezjrmhszrcdugj4hkqjqct7riwuina33qgdamu

Sunday count currently.  Embarrassed

Not at our goal at all.
With 15 hours to go cause they add an extra 50 mins past 00:00 forum time (thanks Serje for the validation on this  but I still don't think we will do it). Lips sealed

Remember you can get 1 captcha every 4 seconds  im doing around 300-450 captchas per hour so it is possible to reach our goal today and save this thing so everybody gets paid.
60,000 needed. And the above captcha completed is accurate and it is possible just remember to have auto mode enabled located the bottom left of the claim button so you don't have to keep clicking that CLAIM blue button everytime you click on the captcha pictures. Wink

There still is time so don't hesitate to pm me letting me know when you have started doing it again.
Once again -
Screen shots as proof when you started and when you have finished is mandatory for you to get paid.

Good luck everyone!
I left it @777 claims Smiley
if someone could continue from here that would be awesome!

just make a screen shot with 778 claim and then another one when you stop and the OP will pay you!
Confirmed.

If someone can continue where Serje left off then that would work very well. Wink
He is handing off the reigns to the next claimant.

Thank you Serje for you efforts today and job well done so far.  Smiley

See you again claiming tomorrow. I mean later on today. Grin
As you say you would in the last pm to me. Night to you and get good amount of rest for your new clicker you got!
 Wink

Well deserved sir, well done! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I left it @777 claims Smiley
if someone could continue from here that would be awesome!

just make a screen shot with 778 claim and then another one when you stop and the OP will pay you!
Still collecting for today.

Should be collecting claims for another 40 minutes.
So for those late bloomers come and join us now!

Here is your chance to get paid 100 satoshi per click going on now!

Just post me a screenshot of you start count and a screenshot of your end count for the next 40 mins.
This offer would be good for only this time frame for those NEW participants that pm me now! Smiley

Current participants can not apply for this since we have a pre agreed arrangement on flat rate payments for Monday!

1,318 claims. Personal reward 402.080476 Mrai. Thanks from devs!

Ok now things are picking up. But why is everyone leaving it until the last hour to do all their claims?

Think I won't notice and pay them for others clicks?

Nooo.. I am watching! Wink

As I am the Watcher and the watcher knows everything they are involved in.  Grin
Did everyone I relied on stop clicking?
I have been clicking for the last 15 mins and it hasn't gone up.

It is still at 840. Embarrassed

I can't pay anyone if noubody is claiming in the next 1 hour!

They think that others will do their claims for them and I won't notice.
Well I do !

No one will get paid anything if not even 1200 claims are done before the clock strikes midnight. Roll Eyes
Is it still going or ended? I'm interested in this if this task is still going.
It is LIVE! right now!

So get on it and today will be ending in 4hrs and 10 mins from right now!

So you better hurry to get your 2000 atleast claimed.

Provide me with screenshots of starting and ending (right at midnight forum time (00:00) that is 4 hrs and 10 mins from right now of this posting. As your proof of work.

Please and thank you this is how I track it all for our group of clickers. Smiley

And yes to the above poster before yours,
I pay each person 4mbtc for there clicks.

Please just start clicking and we will work out the specifics afterwards for this 2nd day of this ongoing promotion.

thank you all who have claimed.

We are at 537 claims last time I checked 20 minutes ago.
That should of gone up by now.
So I will be looking at your screenshot to see when you started with your claim by the counter in the middle of the screen.

Thanks again! Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Is it still going or ended? I'm interested in this if this task is still going.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Paid a person yesterday over 1.3mbtc to click capatcha for me as he only got 1000 claims done at 4 hours. So if we can have atleast 5 other people doing this then we can get to the 6000 achieve this today.

It is live now!

You can start claiming captchas if you want on https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet

RaiBlocks address: xrb_3yqb7xoehqcqufbpdnkwd9qo4h6cux17b4rpufrwfpcgk3kd3h6zdwd8gd57

I can pay you 0.004btc up to 0.006btc per day per screen of the 6000 claims for 0.004btc and 0.006btc for the 12,000 claims if you can get as many completed claims as you can for the above address.

I will pay you once you can confirm that you have done at least 6000-12000 claims via a screen shot showing the amount of claims already on the account that stands at 1O0 as of this point.

Offer only valid over the next 3 days starting Friday forum time until Sunday midnight forum time.
That is when this offer is good to be completed by.

Thank you
and looking forward to pay you once done
You said that we receive 0.004 btc per day if we get 6000 claims that day. As somebody said for completing 6000 claims it takes minimum 10 hours of you are fast worker. How are you going to pay us for combine work? I dont understand how your service work. 
So you pay 0.004 btc for each member? Or you split 0.004 btc to all participants?
Paid a person yesterday over 1.3mbtc to click capatcha for me as he only got 1000 claims done at 4 hours. So if we can have atleast 5 other people doing this then we can get to the 6000 achieve this today.

It is live now!

I will pay you once you can confirm that you have done at least 6000-12000 claims via a screen shot showing the amount of claims already on the account that stands at 1O0 as of this point.

Offer only valid over the next 3 days starting Friday forum time until Sunday midnight forum time.
That is when this offer is good to be completed by.

Thank you
and looking forward to pay you once done
Mate I would have clicked for you! But that 6.000 clicks or 12.000 clicks it is huge!!!!
I can only make around 100-125 captchas/hour
This being said I would need around 10 hours to make 12.000 and to work 10 hours for 6$ is just isn't worth it.

If i got something wrong let me know and I will start clicking!
I just paid someone a little over 1mbtc for his clicks yesterday.
Since he was doing it alone with only myself along side him i paid him for those clicks and we did 1145 from the last tally in the final hour of Friday clicks.
If you start clicking (you must send me a screenshot of your claims starting number and when you sign out of your claims ending number so that is two screens from you) then I will pay you for your clicks.
I have a friend who will be monitoring this for me so don't you worry (yet again!) about receiving payment for your work. You will get 0.006btc per day. But since you missed out yesterday you do not get the flat rate of the three days you would get the 0.012mbtc flat rate of the two days since it is running only for today and tomorrow.
Yes start clicking and I will pay you for our combined work.
Do not make this difficult then it has to be and just get claiming.
The numbers game does not make sense when I am pay out the participants a flat rate even if it is coming out of my own pocket. So why even argue?! That is just wasting time with me having to answer now.
And I told you if you if did then you would not need to do it and someone else will fill your spot.
It is as simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Mate I would have clicked for you! But that 6.000 clicks or 12.000 clicks it is huge!!!!
I can only make around 100-125 captchas/hour
This being said I would need around 10 hours to make 12.000 and to work 10 hours for 6$ is just isn't worth it.

If i got something wrong let me know and I will start clicking!
Looks like everybody went to bed or are out for the night.
No more clicks coming in for tonight. Embarrassed

So will be continuing this in the morning.
Remember to pm me when you start with your screen of starting claim count.

Good night everyone and thank you for your work on this task for today.
Not too bad for only 2 people including myself for doing this.
This is the last 6 mins left for completions for this first day of three during the promotional event we are participating.

Remember to keep your screenshots just like this one once you start claiming and once you stop clicking for the day.
Post them to me in a pm.
Thank you to those that have participated with me for this accomplishment of over a 1020 claims today.
 Smiley
To those that have started doing this task for my mrai claims rewards today:

Here is the current claim count starting right now.

Please post your screen shot when you have started and when you have finished so I can tally todays totals.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: