Pages:
Author

Topic: Quick task for next 3 days only. Will pay you 0.004btc for this or 0.005btc - page 4. (Read 2824 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
many people not interest because can self work and can get mRai coin, without work for you
This is a limited task for the next hour and half so if they want quick btc sent to them without the hassle of trying to sell them why wouldn't they?

Thanks for your advice but already at 510 claims completed.
So progress is happening.

I do pay everybody who does this.
I have to get to 3700 with in the hour.
So will see if this experiment in clicking can happen with this sort of crowd funding but in work.

Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
many people not interest because can self work and can get mRai coin, without work for you
PMd
Received. And pm'd you back with the details. Grin

Get on it and I will pay you once done and you post me a screenshot of your completed work.
Claims of 421 and up will be paid for this amount.

Thanks.

Topic closed.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
There doesn't seem to be any interest because I have not received any pm's in the last 15-20 minutes about it.
So if not received in the next 10 minutes then the deal is off.
There won't be enough time to get enough done.
This is done!

0.001btc for the first one who does 200 (post screen to me of the amount that shows completed in the middle of the screen added to the 270 that has been completed at this time of 10pm forum time)
or
0.004btc if you can do 600 with in 2 hours. Shown as 870-900 on the screen shot sent to me via pm.

Thanks for all that participate in this 2 hour only offer.

Post your bitcoin address below if you like to receive payment once done.
Pages:
Jump to: