Pages:
Author

Topic: Quick way to learn bitcoin trading - page 4. (Read 949 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
March 26, 2024, 06:53:31 AM
Learning even outside crypto takes time. Please don't think that someone can learn trading quickly without the background of trading in other markets.

Those people that have traded before and has been in some other markets can be said to be quick learners because they have the idea on how the market works and have learned strategies on how they can profit from it.

But if a total beginner and came from nothing, it's best to learn it through slow walkthrough.

To bad for this people they want to rush everything about their bitcoin investment that's why usually they fall on scams since they meet those fake guru that invites them on their scam programs and fall for it as a victim.

If they really want to learn about bitcoin then they must consider to search for lots of information about this and they are ready to read a lot of articles then watch some valuables videos comes from different sources then for sure they can learn by doing that in process. They need to know that there's no easy way on everything and if someone promise them like that then most likely those guy have bad intention to them and they will just trying to lure them on a scam.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2024, 06:44:43 AM
Learning even outside crypto takes time. Please don't think that someone can learn trading quickly without the background of trading in other markets.

Those people that have traded before and has been in some other markets can be said to be quick learners because they have the idea on how the market works and have learned strategies on how they can profit from it.

But if a total beginner and came from nothing, it's best to learn it through slow walkthrough.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
March 26, 2024, 05:01:59 AM
Everything is available for free in the YouTube. So it’s not necessary to go for a course. Moreover if English is not your primary language, then I am sure there will be a playlist with your native language teaching about trading. It will be even more beneficial if you read books related to trading in order to make your basics clear. I won’t list you the names, as it will be good, if you do the research and find the right materials for it. Wishing you best of luck for your trading journey.
YouTube, TikTok and other social media platforms have many good references to start learning trading.
I am one of those people who see basic tutorials about trading on YouTube, start self-taught but also often ask someone who already understands, and is a professional in trading.

Guidance from people who already understand about trading is also necessary so as not to go the wrong way and can quickly understand how to trade well and correctly.

Not only about theory, but practice how to implement strategies, do management and manage trading emotions is also necessary.
If you only learn theory, there will be nothing to apply.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 25, 2024, 02:12:05 PM
why not try learning from videos on youtube? there should be plenty of videos you can watch to learn crypto trading and if you already have a financial background, it shouldn't be a difficult thing for you to learn. and apart from learning trading, it is also good for you to understand cryptocurrency security, there is a lot of information you can find regarding that topic on this forum or on google. wish you luck on your trading.
Maybe he wants to get a mentor or teacher or institution by teaching it according to the bitcoin trading learning module so that it is more structured in its learning, we see on yutube that sometimes the discussion is random, so I think like that, or in terms of trust and data accuracy if an academy he feels confident that what he gets is in line with expectations unlike social media influencers who are on average abstract in explaining bitcoin trading from start to finish, although I also don't know how effective learning in an institution that teaches bitcoin trading virtually, this will return to the OP of the whole.
The amount of work that is put into learning is because people do not want to lose money too much when they are trying. Think of it this way, the "quickest" way to learn would be losing money, wouldn't it be? I mean think about it, if you start trading today right away, then why would it take too long, you would trade, lose, and learn how you lost, and won't do that again and keep doing that. This way you would lose bunch of money, more than you should, but you will learn many ways not to trade.

This is not what people want though, they want to not lose money and that is why they learn from influencers, youtubers, blogs and so forth to get a better understanding of how it works before they start trading and lose less that way.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
March 25, 2024, 01:20:20 PM
Hi is there a quick free beginner course to learn crypto trading anyone can recommend? (no scam we`ll make you money if you give us money links please)

I have a financial background so its not completely alien to me just looking for something to get started

Everything is available for free in the YouTube. So it’s not necessary to go for a course. Moreover if English is not your primary language, then I am sure there will be a playlist with your native language teaching about trading. It will be even more beneficial if you read books related to trading in order to make your basics clear. I won’t list you the names, as it will be good, if you do the research and find the right materials for it. Wishing you best of luck for your trading journey.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
March 25, 2024, 11:22:59 AM
why not try learning from videos on youtube? there should be plenty of videos you can watch to learn crypto trading and if you already have a financial background, it shouldn't be a difficult thing for you to learn. and apart from learning trading, it is also good for you to understand cryptocurrency security, there is a lot of information you can find regarding that topic on this forum or on google. wish you luck on your trading.
Maybe he wants to get a mentor or teacher or institution by teaching it according to the bitcoin trading learning module so that it is more structured in its learning, we see on yutube that sometimes the discussion is random, so I think like that, or in terms of trust and data accuracy if an academy he feels confident that what he gets is in line with expectations unlike social media influencers who are on average abstract in explaining bitcoin trading from start to finish, although I also don't know how effective learning in an institution that teaches bitcoin trading virtually, this will return to the OP of the whole.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
March 25, 2024, 10:00:57 AM
Re: Quick way to learn bitcoin trading
I am not just comfortable with your caption. You could have just asked for ways to learn bitcoin trading and not quick way to learn bitcoin trading. The word quick is making me think you want to steps. And we know that in cryptocurrency trading, the basics are so much important that they are not supposed to be jumped. It is the basics that takes much time to the learnt and when you eventually learn it, you can start implementing every other method from the idea gotten from the basics.
So, if you desire to learn bitcoin trading, just have a permissible time frame at heart but don't go for everything so quick that will make you jump steps. There are alot of articles and journals online and there are offline coaches willing to teach.
Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2024, 09:39:47 AM
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
March 25, 2024, 09:19:34 AM
The funny thing is, I see many of my friends kept saying Bitcoin is a scam for years and maintained their view from 2014 until 2019. Then, when Bitcoin reached its ATH, they experienced super FOMO and bought it without any knowledge about crypto because they were so vehemently against it. But then, when the Bitcoin price suddenly dropped, they reverted back to being anti-crypto people. Lol, it makes me think why they don't accept that they need to learn about crypto carefully first.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 657
March 25, 2024, 08:59:13 AM
Hi is there a quick free beginner course to learn crypto trading anyone can recommend? (no scam we`ll make you money if you give us money links please)

I have a financial background so its not completely alien to me just looking for something to get started

There are a lot, but I wouldn't recommend quick ways of learning cryptocurrency trading because without a comprehensive course that can enlighten you with significant knowledge that you can use to become an efficient trader. A lot of people think this isn't necessary and trading is very easy but you wouldn't want to know what happens to them after some time of getting into the market.

So, try to do it by taking your time, learn as much as you can but don't be in a rush. I know that you might be doing this because you want to make use of the current market situations since we are having a bull run ahead, but believe me, you will be much better with it if you don't rush it, and by the time next bull run comes, you will be a very good trader.
Many beginners are carried away by fomo when they see situations in the media that talk about how many crypto trades and investments have succeeded in bringing in lots of profits.
Unfortunately, some people don't read the story of the struggle of a successful trader or investor. they don't know how long successful investors study. they don't know how much capital they have spent.
Now many media provide information related to crypto asset trading and investment tips. like Binance Academy is also good information to follow. The more references you read, the better it will be for self-development.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
March 25, 2024, 06:14:10 AM
Is there a quick way though? Or if there is, should you be using quick ways? Why not take the long road? I don't believe in quick ways to learn stuff, especially stuff where you can lose money. Trading is a skill, so you have to learn it the way you'll learn any other skill.
You said you have a financial background, I'd advice you to learn like you don't have a background at all. Learn from the scratch.

People have already given you links of where to start. You can start with them but you have no know that trading is a practical thing. When you learn alos try to apply what you have learnt. You become better with experience.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
March 24, 2024, 08:25:23 PM
...quick free...

Quick and free is a good advertising slogan, which in practice leads to a loss of money. You will not be able to learn how to trade if you study trading on such courses. It's possible that you'll find something free for yourself, but it still won't work out quickly.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 24, 2024, 07:59:59 PM

There are a lot, but I wouldn't recommend quick ways of learning cryptocurrency trading because without a comprehensive course that can enlighten you with significant knowledge that you can use to become an efficient trader. A lot of people think this isn't necessary and trading is very easy but you wouldn't want to know what happens to them after some time of getting into the market.

So, try to do it by taking your time, learn as much as you can but don't be in a rush. I know that you might be doing this because you want to make use of the current market situations since we are having a bull run ahead, but believe me, you will be much better with it if you don't rush it, and by the time next bull run comes, you will be a very good trader.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
March 24, 2024, 07:55:41 PM

I was trying to read and understand exactly what you are saying we have a good to reply or response to you but I could not understand exactly your objectives or points of views, so their is something I understand in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is something that deals with understanding so trying to understand the rudiments you most be consistent in making research about bitcoin because its something that has to do with your consistent in researching and it will make a new comers to more of bitcoin than someone who has been in bitcoin  for long-term
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
March 24, 2024, 07:47:52 PM
Online research and Videos - there are a lot of them. Some big exchanges have also demos for practice trading.
We can learn it somehow but the truth is that - we can gain additional knowledge and learnings when doing actual rather than just reading theories and tutorials. This only means that in order to learn, we must enroll trading in real life. We lose or earn, that is part of the process. If we want to succeed and continue our journey then we also have to adapt to the situation and face the risk. Things are not easy, we need to struggle first before reaching our goal.
Trading outcome does not matter on how highly knowledgeable you are when it comes to trading theories and tutorials, but it’s more on application and skills development. With this, you need to enter the real scenario in trading and use your real hard earned funds and not just using a demo account. While demo account can be a good beginner’s guide, but it does not help us in carrying and managing our emotions when we are already experiencing real losses and gains from our trades.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 24, 2024, 12:34:20 PM

haha, are you bribing for trading courses? (just kidding) I can see the frustration in these 2 lines of yours, as YT is full of fake gurus teaching crypto trading while they don't know anything at all. Well, my mother language is Urdu, so I don't think my recommendations are going to help you but I also spent time on watching English language videos.

The channels that I refer to are:
ClayTrader, The Trading Channel, and Wysetrade these channel consists of useful content that after consuming you won't me the same as you are now. Is there anyone else here who watches these channels and have any review about them as I don't follow them regularly but watch sometimes only.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
March 24, 2024, 09:42:16 AM

Well theres not much difference if you say you have experience on financial aspect. Then that means you are trading stock. Its almost the same concept and execution too its just that the crypto market are open for 24hrs and unlike stock that they only have time for trading. Also the volatility is quite higher on crypto and in bitcoin compared to traditional stock. Also you need to understand and know too how to store those shares or coins from your own wallet. Unlike on stocks that has broker or platform to use for.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
March 24, 2024, 08:12:15 AM
Just do some simple things first. Do you understand the basics of crypto and blockchain technology? Then give it a try with a trading website like Binance or something else. Use $10-20 to trade and see what happens. Then study market trends, strategies, risk management... many things have been posted on this forum many times, or you can easily find them on the internet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
March 24, 2024, 04:24:59 AM

I think there is no quick way to learn trading.  Trading is not only about theory, but about how to analyze and decide what to do.  All things need a process and are not instant.  You may find free courses on well-known exchanges such as Binance.  They have an introduction to learn about what cryptocurrency is and how to do trade.  But that is not enough because it is very limited.  You have to increase your insight with other reading about how to carry out analysis and gain profits.  You should also try it with your own hands.  Of course you will lose some on your walk, but that's how you learn to trade.

There are ways to learn trading and that way is considered the best way, taking time to learn and practicing without being so greedy that's one of the best ways to be a quick learner in trading.In learning how to trade you will need to understand very well the basic format you should emphasize on when trading, learn when to go in and understand when you should go out. If you are able to understand and take greed out of your head, you make be getting a small profit that will expand within a short time but greed has made most traders lose so much that they now think trading is gambling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 24, 2024, 03:52:15 AM
There are plenty of platforms where you can learn about Bitcoin trading like Coinbase learn and Udemy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency courses. They offer you plenty of good details and skills which you can use to start your crypto journey but don't completely rely on a single platform.

You can just go and have a course from a well d fines platform then go with some demo accounts which many platforms offer and then trade with the demo assets. Use them to apply the learned skills and then check whether they were worth learning or not. In this way you can have a unique way of learning.
Pages:
Jump to: