Pages:
Author

Topic: Quick way to learn bitcoin trading - page 6. (Read 942 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 23, 2024, 01:10:58 AM
Try paper trading OP, there's a website out there that you can practice how you trade, that way you're risking less money and you're getting the experience of trading. The experience you'd get there is definitely a big factor to how you will be able to trade with real money. It would also be a good idea to learn from other people that have been trading, ask questions like what you're doing right now, that's probably the best thing that you can do when it comes to learning how to trade, also don't make the mistake of trading more than what you can afford to lose, that amount of money should be something that you wouldn't mind losing and if the money that you can afford to lose is too small to make a decent trade or a decent win, you'd probably need to look for other ways to make money because you don't want to end up putting a lot in it and losing a lot and then you end up with no money for your basic needs. Don't come into trade expecting that you're a prodigy, that's the wrong attitude even if you did practice, crypto trading is an ever volatile market so keep that in mind.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
March 23, 2024, 12:56:06 AM
Trading crypto is no different than trading stocks. You can even use the same indicators. Just know that with bitcoin or any type of crypto trading you are allowed to withdraw your coins after your purchase them and keep on self custody.

This is important because Bitcoin exchanges aren’t protected in the same way as investment brokerages. Those you got protection if the firm goes under but if the exchange goes bankrupt then all your money is gone. Just like Ftx and MtGox.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 22, 2024, 10:12:36 PM
You should not learn any work easily because if you do any of these jobs in the government, you will not complete that job well or you will complete it by turns or everything will seem very little by little.  But if you read well or learn well on that subject then you can learn everything well from the beginning but if you want to learn everything about government then you will screw up or you will play a mess.  There is a 99 percent chance that you will learn about Bitcoin very easily because you will lose a lot of money in the case that you learn Bitcoin slowly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
March 22, 2024, 07:54:13 PM
Although there are many newbies that just easily get some lucky wins in trading but in a long run the trading journey is not something you can hasten. My first advice to you is to find or identify the pattern in which you wish to learn and perfect it. There are many trading techniques although they might look similar they are different, pick one and constantly Learn about that pattern and perfect it, and not jumping from one strategy to another.

Another important point is under go a risk management class been it free or Paid class. There are traders today that have the substantial knowledge for analyzing the market but they easily go rekt or liquidated due to lack of proper risk management. The knowledge of risk management helps you on how to manage your position and how many size you need to open and lots more
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 22, 2024, 07:49:19 PM
Hi is there a quick free beginner course to learn crypto trading anyone can recommend? (no scam we`ll make you money if you give us money links please)

I have a financial background so its not completely alien to me just looking for something to get started
You watch videos or read blogs about trading in crypto currency not just bitcoin and zi think theres someone who already recommend you binance acedemy, but the thing is you should be ready to spend some money in order to learn many things in trading and also no matter what study you will do if you will not practice to do trading execution then you will nit ge the hang of it, so I recommend that while you are learning about trading practice in demo trading in order to apply what you have learned little by little you will get the hang of it and you may discover ways of how can you earn based on what style you eant. Many bew traders mistakes is that they will practice trading in live account right away, no, you should familiarise first in the market before you can fully execute in live account that will result you money as you are prone to lose without proper experience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
March 22, 2024, 07:28:12 PM
I want to give you a heads up as you begin your trading journey. The first heads up is to know that whatever information you require to learn to trade is readily available in the public domain for free. Do not seek out any paid courses. Secondly, I want to guess that you are a smart person judging from your finance back. So, you should have no problem being able to find good traders online with verifiable results. Once you have perfected the foundational level of trading, you should spend a lot of time in practicing using demo accounts. A user has recommended using trading view for charts, I second that too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
March 22, 2024, 07:00:33 PM
I get that you may be in a hurry to learn and start trading, so you can also quickly start making profits. It is not impossible to make profit from trading now if you start, but it may just be beginners luck. If you intend to make profits from trading consistently into the future, you need to invest time into learning because the learning process cannot be shortened or escaped. The only way I know that can help you to learn quickly both knowledge and some experience is learning from someone. Learning from someone can make learning easier, as the person will be able to give a good summary and let you know what you need to know as a beginner, and also what you also need to be doing to improve in knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
March 22, 2024, 06:55:37 PM
Trading has more to do with practice than just theory.

Yes, you will read and watch video but minus practicing and keeping important aspects like your emotions in check, then you will have learned little about trading. Trading material is almost everywhere. YouTube, invest, investopedia.com, fool.com, babypips.com etc

You need to have a demo accounts in one of the exchanges so that you can actually practice trading too after a while.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
March 22, 2024, 06:36:15 PM
How about the Binance Academy? It should be the quickest source to learn about trading. Check the following link

- https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/a-complete-guide-to-cryptocurrency-trading-for-beginners

I also want to suggest for technical analysis if you want to learn how to read candlesticks check this link "CandleStick APP" once you learn you can apply your strategy into a live trading app with paper money check this link "Stock Market Simulator Game".

For more trading guides check the link below
- https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 22, 2024, 06:09:27 PM
Hi is there a quick free beginner course to learn crypto trading anyone can recommend? (no scam we`ll make you money if you give us money links please)

I have a financial background so its not completely alien to me just looking for something to get started
Pages:
Jump to: