Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickseller Short Term Loans, 100BTC [collateral] - page 11. (Read 51393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
100BTC+ available for collateral loans Smiley
send: 0.15BTC here: 15SSSmXELHg4szZNzW71oKmBrpqvq9kTHZ
i will pm you details for a sr.member account when i get the funds,
thanks

Why giving a bitcoin address that belong to another member Goose20 ?
Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-047btc-loan-loan-funded-locking-thread-1083034
thats not the address i posted

Hey QS, I just wanted you to be aware that I strongly believe this user has multiple accounts attempting to loan scam.
I have created a scam accusation : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12984072 about this user and one of his alts, but I just thought you should probably steer clear of this member if you haven't already decided to do so.
Thanks for the tip. I have been needing help in brushing up my ability to spot and find scammers, especially those in the lending section, and especially those whose alts can be found with blockchain evidence.

Because of you I was able to avoid lending to that person Smiley

Happy I could be somewhat of a help to someone. I've had some free time lately and have been doing my best to tag scammers and warn users against dealing with them before it causes a headache they could've avoided.

Good luck avoiding his inevitable future alts that you'll come across from time to time and I'll do my best to point them out in the future as well Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
To be clear:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is goose20. Date is Monday, 16 Nov 2016. This address is well known as mine. I am in no way magic max. Do not deal with this address unless it comes from me.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 15SSSmXELHg4szZNzW71oKmBrpqvq9kTHZ

IPH/pzB5PX4zIx8DXMdlaYJrFFCfsgkRyK4Q7fOYUMr2UUIKF26zkCT6RF/IiA60y58qeO0rW4eo/JjHvPMz39A=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
thanks

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-047btc-loan-loan-funded-locking-thread-1083034

Hey QS, I just wanted you to be aware that I strongly believe this user has multiple accounts attempting to loan scam.
I have created a scam accusation : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12984072 about this user and one of his alts, but I just thought you should probably steer clear of this member if you haven't already decided to do so.
Thanks for the tip. I have been needing help in brushing up my ability to spot and find scammers, especially those in the lending section, and especially those whose alts can be found with blockchain evidence.

Because of you I was able to avoid lending to that person Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Lol busted... goose building rep with this acc i see.
My best guess is that this person was attempting to impersonate goose in order to make him look like a scammer/to troll him.

My best guess would be this guy repays without any problem slowly building trust to jack more coins. Cant be a coincidence for him to be posting the same address.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
thanks

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
his desperate actions incomprehensible Smiley
copper member
My best guess is that this person was attempting to impersonate goose in order to make him look like a scammer/to troll him.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
thanks

Since Quickseller and me have quoted your post, you just prove yourself to be a liar. Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
thanks

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
thanks

copper member
thanks
Sure, just sign a message from that address so I know for sure that I am sending to the correct address.
Activity: 14
send: 0.15BTC here: 1BazXF1SM6mNffqDbcxFwMGiPMdKcNqhYC
thanks
copper member
Hy. I want to loan 0.15 btc.
This is my address :   <  1EVtfGhV49earxMNuCpiLJiRPCYsBVpsci  > .
I will pay back in 5 days  0.18
Collateral  my account
Amount Requested: 0.1
Date repayment is to be made: October 20th
Repayment Amount:0.11
Collateral: my steam account with game on it
BTC address to fund the loan to : 1KGPsBQA6ojZDAjVjMy2iqfSM5EZH1GURe

Thanks
I would suggest that you review the OP to see what I am and am not willing to accept as collateral. I am not able to accept neither a steam account nor a forum account as collateral. If you can offer a stable, established altcoin as collateral then I most likely would be able to assist you.

Loan Amount:0.025BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan:need to pay something
Amount to be repaid:0.028BTC
Repayment Date:Nov 20
Type of Collateral:my ac
Bitcoin Address:15W8vFrwh6RYDYRq3sAT84kcTjWNAeBKSW
I don't accept forum accounts as collateral for loans, sorry. If you have any kind of stable, established altcoin or some other digitally scarce and valuable collateral then I may be able to help you
Activity: 1
Amount Requested: 0.1
Date repayment is to be made: October 20th
Repayment Amount:0.11
Collateral: my steam account with game on it
BTC address to fund the loan to : 1KGPsBQA6ojZDAjVjMy2iqfSM5EZH1GURe

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Hy. I want to loan 0.15 btc. This is my address :   <  1EVtfGhV49earxMNuCpiLJiRPCYsBVpsci  > . I will pay back in 5 days  0.18 .Thank you
l

You forgot to mention what you can provide for this loan? If no collateral then you may get red trust feedback but no loan.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Amount of BTC wanted: 0.2
Optional Collateral: bitgold 20% over of 0.2 or steam and origin accounts
Date Of Repayment: 7days
Interest: 25%
Reason: purse.io purchase
Address:  1DoYE2Xi7jkT2AGmbRTqL9xuiywzbyFPpt
I am not able/willing to accept bitgold as collateral.

Hallo,

This is my first apply. Hope you could understand me (read all my post) and, if you think that i'm not trustable hope you ask me to remove this request before leave me a neg trust . Thank you

Loan Amount: 0.013 btc
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Buy digital good (Sky TV Online code for 1 Mounth) - Buy the same amount (0.013 BTC) from an exchanger cost me 3 euro (for 0.013 BTC)   and 2 Euro for deposit money in my Visa Card = Tot. 5 euro!
Amount to be repaid: .015 btc
Repayment Date: within 7 days - (i'm waiting to receive in next week a neteller payment of 6.86651 as commission for Hotforex.com affiliate program- Then i will buy this amount in BTC and i repay loan)
Type of Collateral: My account
Bitcoin Address: 1FkuiVTDWaZ138w3ii3aFamnDAitCL7s2r

I am not able to accept your account as collateral.

I am also not sure where either of you got your application, however it is not the application in the OP, not that applying properly would change the decision to not to lend to you.

No problem thanks. I'm wait to receive money on neteller and then i buy BTC needed.

I delete the post or it could remain?
copper member
I am not able/willing to accept bitgold as collateral.

Hallo,

This is my first apply. Hope you could understand me (read all my post) and, if you think that i'm not trustable hope you ask me to remove this request before leave me a neg trust . Thank you

Reason for Taking out a Loan: Buy digital good (Sky TV Online code for 1 Mounth) - Buy the same amount (0.013 BTC) from an exchanger cost me 3 euro (for 0.013 BTC)   and 2 Euro for deposit money in my Visa Card = Tot. 5 euro!
Repayment Date: within 7 days - (i'm waiting to receive in next week a neteller payment of 6.86651 as commission for Hotforex.com affiliate program- Then i will buy this amount in BTC and i repay loan)

I am not able to accept your account as collateral.

I am also not sure where either of you got your application, however it is not the application in the OP, not that applying properly would change the decision to not to lend to you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hallo,

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: