Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickseller, trust abuse, innacurate negative ratings, unprofesional escrow... - page 16. (Read 16220 times)

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Can you tell as what was your version of terms and what was quicksellar version?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
...and probably lots of sockpuppet accounts but Badbear gives Quickseller a pass.

The user has left me a false negative trust report. I never reached an agreement with him.

This is what went down.

1. I message him with terms I set for a trade
2. Other party sends me and quickseller a message telling him he agrees on my terms I set for the escrow
3. Quickseller sends me his version of terms, that are unrelated to the terms I had set and agreeded with the other trader asking me to agree on his terms
4. I message quickseller poiting this out
5. He tells me he's not willing to change HIS terms although I and the other trader had agreeded on other terms and wanted him to honor them
6. I decline to complete the trade using him as escrow

We're now here

Short for what I'd consider fair: him to review the rating to something more accurate/change it to a comment saying that he personally doesn't trust me/remove the rating.

PS:
Most likely that he's going to make a huge rant about how what I say is not true and I deserve his trust rating. Well I don't really want to bother with this much anyway. I don't consider him a scammer, I just feel that things are simple, I never reached an agreement with him, therefore his rating is false. I'd consider him making a comment saying that he personally doesn't trust me more justified. Also I didn't scam anyone, nor tried too. But you're more likely to believe him, you see, he's trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: