Pages:
Author

Topic: QuickSellers new Alt / Alias: mexxer-2 .. Proof inside - page 3. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
-snip- Nothing connected to the topic

Anyway seriously, if I'm not supposed to take it that you're posting these solely for the signature, please post something related to the topic, I believe me being gay or not is not the subject of this thread here. If you don't get jokes, well thats your problem.
If you have something backed with a proof related to the topic, please post it, if not I'm considering it off-topic and will be reported as such

Edit: Not gonna keep answering to a troll, welcome to my ignore list. At any rate I have reported you to hilarious, lets see his thoughts on it.

I was paid for ~1k of my posts of which I don't believe a single one to be off-topic as yours, feel free to prove me wrong.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
even if they are or not but i would be pissed if they are to be gay.

Because being gay is an illness. Because gay people are bad. Right?

luckily i don't follow your dictionary of bad and all that. YES, gay people are abnormal.  Wink
Theymos allows them i guess. Undecided  Undecided

#Please Please Please please Please...don't be Bias

Please Please Please please Please...don't copy dramatic PM's Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.

#Please Please Please please Please...don't be Bias

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

luckily i don't follow your dictionary of bad and all that. YES, gay people are abnormal.  Wink
Theymos allows them i guess. Undecided  Undecided

legendary
My personal opinion about both is i dont think theyre the same person at all

I actually have somewhat suspected this, not that it matters though considering that neither of then has broken any rules.

Mayne you don't get jokes.
And *cough* he is not the only one "loves" me it seems
well mayne* i get jokes ,but i never did such when i was in 16's . Undecided
loneliness does play's a role in such types of jokes. Embarrassed
4 Mana 7/7

I actually have somewhat suspected this, not that it matters though considering that neither of then has broken any rules.

Mayne you don't get jokes.
And *cough* he is not the only one "loves" me it seems
legendary

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
.I actually have somewhat suspected this, not that it matters though considering that neither of then has broken any rules.

It doesn't matter, but it's also way off the reality.
Although you two are not the firsts to suspect that.
I'd love to see the proof hes talking about Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
You guys must get very bored in your spare time. I swear i come into the scam accusations sections and Meta and just laugh at all the senseless drama that pops up.

While i dont agree with QS and his escrow deal i dont think the guy is a bad guy at all. Ive had a couple dealings with him and as always the transactions went smooth. Now take a look at all the scams hes busted. I think hes done this forum a hell of a lot more good then bad. He just made a bad decision on the escrow deal.

Now mexxer-2 is also good for the forum. I believe he has everyones best interests in mind although he does post an awful lot at times. Either way hes not here trying to scam the community out of money, hes just protecting users as best he can.

My personal opinion about both is i dont think theyre the same person at all its just a coincidence that theyre both scambusters and hang out in the same areas of the forum. I say leave it alone n let em be. Theyre doing good for the forum as far as im concerned
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Wanted to Add possibly Luptin and Mexxer2 are also connected, have screen shots and proof.

This troll hunt/drama is really getting annoying, and reflects very poorly on those who frequent the forum.
4 Mana 7/7
Wanted to Add possibly Luptin and Mexxer2 are also connected, have screen shots and proof.
Bwahaha please do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Here we go again. This forum really needs to stop with the pointless drama. It doesn't help anyone.

Im getting into drama like thanks to Mexxer2, he is such a good role model. NOT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Anywho .... why is this posted in scam accusations? I saw no evidence of anyone trying to scam here.
legendary
That is your opinion and i dont have a right to change it Mr.Voucher #1, however i dont know how man vouchers are going to post further and i dont have a habit to reply to assistants , probably i am done now.

You're right, I would vouch for mexxer-2 anytime. And indeed it is just my opinion. But what you're bringing foreward is on the other hand just your opinion.
Judging from the amount of people defending mexxer-2 here, I'd say hes doing something right at least. You seem to think of it as a bad thing, I think it shows the importance of what hes doing.
Quote me where i said he is doing a BAD THING ? Did i said that he should be Negged etc etc..? mods are there and will always be ,that posting is abnormal and will always be.
Now i wont be posting in this Bullshit ,un-useful,shitty argument because i dont find a reason to .

Quote me where i said he is doing a BAD THING? [...] that posting is abnormal and will always be.

because abnormal isnt a biassed word  Roll Eyes
BAD ,BIAS ? first make it clear what you want too say that might prevent you from posing shit.
I dont follow your dictionary of bias or shit.. but this is what google says for it deviating from what is normal or usual excluding the medical mean.

by posting this you clearly proved it is a shit argument from your side , Later

Anywho .... why is this posted in scam accusations? I saw no evidence of anyone trying to scam here.
OP is prolly butt-hurt or was annoyed by him and made it , it belongs to off-topic though .
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
That is your opinion and i dont have a right to change it Mr.Voucher #1, however i dont know how man vouchers are going to post further and i dont have a habit to reply to assistants , probably i am done now.

You're right, I would vouch for mexxer-2 anytime. And indeed it is just my opinion. But what you're bringing foreward is on the other hand just your opinion.
Judging from the amount of people defending mexxer-2 here, I'd say hes doing something right at least. You seem to think of it as a bad thing, I think it shows the importance of what hes doing.

Quote me where i said he is doing a BAD THING? [...] that posting is abnormal and will always be.

because abnormal isnt a biassed word  Roll Eyes
legendary
suddenly a new account caring for useless stuff (forum) blatantly , going out of the way and accusing people and also contacting DT to make people red etc.... be honest and say do you see that normal?

Yeah, that's really bad. I hate those guys caring for the stuff that happens on here. Even more if they put some effort into it and try to make things right.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
suddenly a new account caring for useless stuff (forum) blatantly , going out of the way and accusing people and also contacting DT to make people red etc.... be honest and say do you see that normal?

Yeah, that's really bad. I hate those guys caring for the stuff that happens on here. Even more if they put some effort into it and try to make things right.
legendary
--snip--

On the first place I don't see how i criticized you ? suddenly a new account caring for useless stuff (forum) blatantly , going out of the way and accusing people and also contacting DT to make people red etc.... be honest and say do you see that normal ? "i just said it's too obvious" and also QS was not this much 'kiddo' keeping his abuse and BS aside.
you are free to investigate 24x7 and go off-topic about me but FYI I joined 777 campaign on 4th nov and made only 40~ posts ...i give time to forum when i get some from my real life and seriously not the opposite.

I am not happy criticizing you and if you felt so then i am sure i never meant to.I just said what i don't see normal. Smiley Nothing Personal.

cheers...
4 Mana 7/7
@OP of course i agree with the trust building pattern you are speaking about and i agree with it because It's too obvious (he is not doing it in a smart way)    
You lost me there, I've got only one trust rating from a DT member for an actual trade that too for a significant amount traded. The other two, they were given rather "selflessly" . Due to these assumptions being made that I posted the list of spammers and etc for earning trust I even requested Blazed to remove the trust rating to which he replied
"Proof inside"

Pah. All I see is a retard bitching. Mexxer is a great help to the community, and provides alot of contributive posts and information. Same with quickseller. He's never scammed anyone either. Just escrowed for himself. Did he scam even then? No.

If you really care about this problem, then you really aren't a newbie. The evidence you supply is mainly just speculation and coincidence. If you want to actually make a dent in mexxer's rep, try doing it with your actual account. Or is it another Newbie account?

I agree with this, it is all pointless noob drama. Just a few days ago I had a conversation with mexxer and applauded his efforts at reducing some of the annoying spam and bump posts that litter threads. I am a big fan of anyone that cares enough about bitcointalk enough to be dilligent about this, as moderators seem to ignore the majority of reported posts for whatever reason.
Thanks for the compliments. As for OP, well the first post seems to be the end of it and its the others that are starting to conspire. As for the mods I have noticed quite nice ones, for example Cyrus who is reasonable and seems to be the most active moderator(might be just me) and most of the times my reports get handled within minutes(not quite easy feat due to my at least 10 reports per hour "speed")
Pages:
Jump to: