Pages:
Author

Topic: QuickSellers new Alt / Alias: mexxer-2 .. Proof inside - page 4. (Read 5077 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
"Proof inside"

Pah. All I see is a retard bitching. Mexxer is a great help to the community, and provides alot of contributive posts and information. Same with quickseller. He's never scammed anyone either. Just escrowed for himself. Did he scam even then? No.

If you really care about this problem, then you really aren't a newbie. The evidence you supply is mainly just speculation and coincidence. If you want to actually make a dent in mexxer's rep, try doing it with your actual account. Or is it another Newbie account?

I agree with this, it is all pointless noob drama. Just a few days ago I had a conversation with mexxer and applauded his efforts at reducing some of the annoying spam and bump posts that litter threads. I am a big fan of anyone that cares enough about bitcointalk enough to be dilligent about this, as moderators seem to ignore the majority of reported posts for whatever reason.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Even if his claim were true (it is not), nothing wrong has been done and no rules have been broken.
If we assume it to be true then no further rules need to be broken ? have you forgotten your feedbacks on alt accounts ? because it's the same guy controlling it. Duh...

@OP of course i agree with the trust building pattern you are speaking about and i agree with it because It's too obvious (he is not doing it in a smart way)
However, he my not be QS but is surely an alt of someone old cause it takes months for people to understand what forum is and how stuff works here and not just instant enlightenment of cleaning etc.. I just simply ignore his posts cause i dont have the time and neither the potential to make 2k posts a month ...lol
Seeing the speed decrease since 28th sep (when mxr' bought the account) I would doubt on " Encrypted "  (219961) , could be wrong though.
After all it's no biggie, if only people stop looking at the (fake green) trust score before risking something.                                                   
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
"Proof inside"

Pah. All I see is a retard bitching. Mexxer is a great help to the community, and provides alot of contributive posts and information. Same with quickseller. He's never scammed anyone either. Just escrowed for himself. Did he scam even then? No.

If you really care about this problem, then you really aren't a newbie. The evidence you supply is mainly just speculation and coincidence. If you want to actually make a dent in mexxer's rep, try doing it with your actual account. Or is it another Newbie account?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Meh, too long sentences and I don't see any proof..
I am not an old bitcointalker but didn't notice anything relating quickseller to mexxer.
Mexxer has an alt account? What is the problem if he had 100? It is not prohibited nor will be tho.
Mexxer trying to build trust? Good luck then, he did a nice work to the forums lately besides helping members...

You have the right OP to think that someone is an alt of another one but please we would see solid evidences.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Nah, I don't think that mexxer-2 is an alt account of QS but recently I've received a 'strange' pm from mexxer-2 :

Hey is this you or this guy impersonating you? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247566.0;topicseen

I didn't understand at all what he wanted to say...
He's asking you if that account is yours, or if you think that the account is someone attempting to impersonate you.

Hey is this you, or is this guy impersonating you? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247566.0;topicseen
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
@OP- why don't you compare our copius scores like you did last time?

@shorena- be careful when saying that this person is wrong, it might make you a scammer an alt of me shilling for me :d

You should know that I dont care about that. You probably do and I missed the joke.

Lets see if there is more as OP said or just another attempt to stir up some drama.
My comment about you was intended to be a joke. No I do not like the QS related drama, however I do sometimes make light of it.

There is nothing more to what the OP has to offer. Even if his claim were true (it is not), nothing wrong has been done and no rules have been broken.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm the one who knocks
mexxer2 isn't quickseller lol

mexxer2 is saurav (a mod on dadice.com)
quicksiller is just quickseller LMAO
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Those posts were made due to my unawareness of the rules, and as for the spammer list, I've made a list of only people who spam off-topic with signature. Many good moderators too I believe have done this and later stopped .

How on earth did you manage to get 3 different accounts to Full (almost Sr. Member status) Member, Member, and Jr. Member statuses (+ sell them) and not know the basic forum expectations?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Well thanks OP for all the attention you gave me. I believe you are either a butt-hurt guy who I gave a negative, which of course wouldn't have any effect on your account.
So, the explanation(read at your own risk, my explanations start becoming hazy after the first few sentences)
Well , I was on QS's tail a long time ago before the escrow drama started(from an alt), then I started talking to james(from this account), who made me realize QS was not that bad at all. bla bla bla
tl;dr : I stopped using that account and since then am using this account. The info about my alt will not be publicly released, but QS, james and lutpin are aware of it.

I personally don't think that mexxer-2 IS Quickseller, but it's very possible that mexxer-2 is a bought account. If you look at the beginning posts of him, he is selling accounts and placing sports bets + posting in off-topic a bit (which is a very common trait of accounts that are farmed to be sold - they sell accounts that are ripe for the selling and build the account up at the same time).

EDIT: Here's a list of posts that he did, consecutively.

from friend of course Cheesy

Total time logged in: 2 days, 15 hours and 28 minutes.

"Why would bitcoin be about math?"
Why didn't you quote last answer?

counter strike go Smiley

I have 34 messages  Grin

Green ice tea

...and 4 posts later...

Perhaps he's lookin' forward to being administered 314 lashes with a wet noodle for punishment?

Why a wet noodle?
Why is your name so rude?

Why do you care?

...one post later...

Black tea

Strange that he's cracking down on spammers (especially in Off-Topic) if he *supposedly* had a history of posting in off-topic like a spammer...?

EDIT2: https://archive.is/lkUHq
Those posts were made due to my unawareness of the rules, and as for the spammer list, I've made a list of only people who spam off-topic with signature. Many good moderators too I believe have done this and later stopped . At any rate , I believe you are this person
I know mexxer-2's personal information, and I call this BULLSHIT!
He's right, he's got my info right down to my house number.
Edit 2: Oh and BTW, I believe its not a "crime" to use two accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
now I'm expecting a new thread " Quickseller neal alt / satoshi .. proof inside"   Grin Grin.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I know mexxer-2's personal information, and I call this BULLSHIT!

Also, this:
The info about my alt will not be publicly released, but QS, james and Lutpin are aware of it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I personally don't think that mexxer-2 IS Quickseller, but it's very possible that mexxer-2 is a bought account. If you look at the beginning posts of him, he is selling accounts and placing sports bets + posting in off-topic a bit (which is a very common trait of accounts that are farmed to be sold - they sell accounts that are ripe for the selling and build the account up at the same time).

EDIT: Here's a list of posts that he did, consecutively.

from friend of course Cheesy

Total time logged in: 2 days, 15 hours and 28 minutes.

counter strike go Smiley

I have 34 messages  Grin

Green ice tea

...and 4 posts later...

Perhaps he's lookin' forward to being administered 314 lashes with a wet noodle for punishment?

Why a wet noodle?
Why is your name so rude?

Why do you care?

...one post later...

Black tea

Strange that he's cracking down on spammers (especially in Off-Topic) if he *supposedly* had a history of posting in off-topic like a spammer...?

EDIT2: https://archive.is/lkUHq
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.

@shorena- be careful when saying that this person is wrong, it might make you a scammer an alt of me shilling for me :d

You should know that I dont care about that. You probably do and I missed the joke.

Lets see if there is more as OP said or just another attempt to stir up some drama.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

I was hoping that all this drama was going to be over after I no longer had a very high profile DT account, however it looks like the scammers just really hate me Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
james.lent I hope you are joking.... QuickSeller built his rep and eventually used it to fake escrow servicing, who knows where it would of lead to if he continued to build rep, it was a trust scam being built.
Mexxer is doing exactly what you want him to do, believe him into thinking he is the good guy. Just like quickseller fooled you and is stil fooling you to believe.

Solid proof that mexxer is not QS

i dont say anything about QS being a scammer, all my words there are to "dadice" -_-
:facepalm: have you actually come up with any proofs for accusing steve of faking the sale? If not try keeping your opinion to yourself, and don't come up with the "dadice has a bad reputation" stuff as the "proof".

Forgive him mate, he is in a signature campaign and desperate to post nonsense in exchange for some satoshis.

Mexxer supports dadice while we know that QS dislike dadice, proof that they are both a different person. This one proof is more solid than any of your proof above
solid proof you are an absolute IDIOT....If you setup a new account or found an alt after being found out as a potential scammer, would you do things EXACTLY THE SAME? No, of course not. This is just his way of trying to mask the identity, and you are falling for it.
Explain the nearly identical posting by board? Seriously, WAKE UP.

I can't believe you guys fall for this guy, when the evidence is so damn obvious.

The wise told me once someone hate someone that much, whatever goodness that person did will always be seen as an evil things. From what I can remember, I have seen mexxer supporting dadice even before the QS saga started
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Here we go again. This forum really needs to stop with the pointless drama. It doesn't help anyone.
legendary
#Free market
Nah, I don't think that mexxer-2 is an alt account of QS but recently I've received a 'strange' pm from mexxer-2 :

Hey is this you or this guy impersonating you? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247566.0;topicseen

must be due to this ss : http://prntscr.com/91y6v7

I've seen that image but it is clearly rednsn0w  Roll Eyes, only someone very stupid can fall in the trap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

must be due to this ss : http://prntscr.com/91y6v7
legendary
#Free market

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
james.lent I hope you are joking.... QuickSeller built his rep and eventually used it to fake escrow servicing, who knows where it would of lead to if he continued to build rep, it was a trust scam being built.
Mexxer is doing exactly what you want him to do, believe him into thinking he is the good guy. Just like quickseller fooled you and is stil fooling you to believe.

Solid proof that mexxer is not QS

i dont say anything about QS being a scammer, all my words there are to "dadice" -_-
:facepalm: have you actually come up with any proofs for accusing steve of faking the sale? If not try keeping your opinion to yourself, and don't come up with the "dadice has a bad reputation" stuff as the "proof".

Forgive him mate, he is in a signature campaign and desperate to post nonsense in exchange for some satoshis.

Mexxer supports dadice while we know that QS dislike dadice, proof that they are both a different person. This one proof is more solid than any of your proof above
solid proof you are an absolute IDIOT....If you setup a new account or found an alt after being found out as a potential scammer, would you do things EXACTLY THE SAME? No, of course not. This is just his way of trying to mask the identity, and you are falling for it.
Explain the nearly identical posting by board? Seriously, WAKE UP.

I can't believe you guys fall for this guy, when the evidence is so damn obvious.

Timezones do not match though, QS[2] is posting durring typical US/NA times while mexxer-2[1] is posting durring typcial EU times. Feel free to compare to me[3], I dont think its a secret where Im from. Of course its possible to completly dedicate ones life to this board and change the sleep/wake cycle, I dont think its likely though. There is also another indicator that they are not the same person. I cant disclose what it is, the person that made me aware of it, asked me to keep it a secret.

If you have more evidence, please feel free to share. For now I am not convinced.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mexxer-2-341982
[2] https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/quickseller-358020
[3] https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shorena-181801
look at QS's current posts, they are exactly the same as mexxer. His timezone has changed. Not going to the extreme, but I think this is a stunt pulled by QS. I mean, the guy lives here, I would not be surprised if he changed timezone just to build a new account with no one knowing. I am still convinced they are the same person.
Pages:
Jump to: