Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 28. (Read 55153 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Why transaction not confirmed?
You are wrong, transactions are confirmed. But... Very-very slowly. Some of my transactions have been confirmed on average 24 hours at this week.
Activity: 571
Merit: 0
Why transaction not confirmed?
Activity: 75
I understand that it is based on bitcoin, so it is very interesting. But I wonder what transaction, how expensive they are? Is it advisable to pay her somewhere?

What is excatly your talking about?

QWC need good news right now, either the better new exchange (Devs roadmap after 60k height) or a new algo for ASIC/NH Resistance (State of the art according coins ANN)

A lot of Us supporting this project
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I understand that it is based on bitcoin, so it is very interesting. But I wonder what transaction, how expensive they are? Is it advisable to pay her somewhere?
Activity: 2
Hi Guys,

I believe that today we will got 60K Heith,

Traide starting on one more platform?

Cloud comments it?

Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Now, Devs must make a final move, stay with ASIC/NH friendly or go with GPU/CPU Miner friendly

Completely agree. If we are interested in further development, it is necessary to change the algorithm to an ASIC resistant.
Activity: 417
Exit to the exchange drew people's attention to the coin. Network Hashrate increased to 4.62 MH/s now.

after  cryptonight forked to v7 all ASIC go on other cryptonight coin.
QWC is other Sad

if FORK on v7 HR go down in KH.
Look at Dero!  After Devs diceded not fork, Dero go to the moon. 🌝

before 30 day i mining dero - 8-10$ day
now i mining dero 0,8$  day

And you say go to the moon?

price go up  but diff go 10* up to the moon

and now nobody no mining dero -ASIC only

You say this why? you have 30-50 ASIC machine? i dont have i wonna fork and mining with gpu
Activity: 8
I get an error from the wallet when i try to send a large amount of coins it says "mixincount is too big". Any fix for this? And also is there a problem with the network....there are very long times for the transactions to be confirmed? Thanks!!!
Activity: 75
Exit to the exchange drew people's attention to the coin. Network Hashrate increased to 4.62 MH/s now.

QWC is other Sad

Look at Dero!  After Devs diceded not fork, Dero go to the moon. 🌝

You must also see Ombre after decided go fork to CN-Heavy the price go to the Mars...lol

Now, Devs must make a final move, stay with ASIC/NH friendly or go with GPU/CPU Miner friendly
Activity: 18

QWC is other Sad

Look at Dero!  After Devs diceded not fork, Dero go to the moon. 🌝
Activity: 50
Well, block 60.000 is near now, I'm curious about what will happen. And with hope soon the coin be listed on STOCKS or Braziliex maybe.

QWC is other Sad

I will ask a question that worries many people. Will the algorithm be changed to Cryptonight v7 ?

no i don't think so and also it is not of worry to many people or the community even if it does.

hmm i see this on WEB page :

Qwertycoin specifications

Maximum QWC number: 184,467,440,737
    Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the answer to everything
   QWC supply with ASIC resistant mining
    Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology

Cryptonoght not ASIC resistant. before monero fork(v7) HR netowrk in KH now HR is 6MH.

on web page dev say     QWC supply with ASIC resistant mining

dev go fork this in V7-heavy-lite or any other FORKED cryptonight.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Great work by the qwertycoin team listing the currency so early in an exchange, of course this does not have much traffic but nothing happens, surely in 2 or 3 months the market will absorb the currencies they are selling at such low prices. low we can see a project at an interesting price! I will continue to keep my qwertycoins for now !!
Activity: 571
I tried to send coins, but all transaction are not confirmed: 157EB90A5D212E1519C110C23EC25AECD18ABBBC27B7F0B00FD2764DBA0623CA and B4D2AAD2F3BD0060A6E048DA687F3A38E8796D6F0F4945828539023F10C2C430.
Activity: 46
I keep all my coins and I hope that soon many of them will increase in two, three and even five times! I'm waiting for this moment
Activity: 23
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Qwertycoin (QWC) market added Crex24 exchange
https://crex24.com/exchange/QWC-BTC

A census of fool people selling by 0.01 satoshi is started. Let's see if there are many such in our community?  Smiley

0.01 .....
Qwertycoin (QWC) market added Crex24 exchange
https://crex24.com/exchange/QWC-BTC

A census of fool people selling by 0.01 satoshi is started. Let's see if there are many such in our community?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: