Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 54. (Read 55203 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 1
Is the official mining pool down? Cannot see anything after refreshing page/cache.

Hi, it's still working. Maybe a JS Render Problem? Some People in Telegram have the same Issue, but can be fixed with Renew the Browsercache. Maybe try an other Browser.
We changed a lil bit in Javascript to implement thousands separators. If your Browser does not cached the new JS File than your Stats can by empty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Is the official mining pool down? Cannot see anything after refreshing page/cache.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
pls open discord channel
Activity: 17
Hello everyone.
Who can explain me what is difference with any CryptoNote coins? It's very familiar with anyone of them. What is the point of QWC? Anonymity? Every coin on CryptoNote has it.
Better anonymity thah other CryptoNote coins? If it's true where is the proofs? Many of coins what based on CryptoNote algo have unique features, like: smart contracts, low commissions, untraceability, better than QWC wallets, good roadmap and etc. I can give examples more if you want. And god sake why official website looks like XVG site?
I'm not a hater, just have an interest. Thank you for the explanations.
Activity: 6
QWERTY is now available on mineAllCrypto. Enjoy!

Mining Qwerty with cryptonight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:6076
  • User     : YOUR_QWERTY_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:6076 -u QWC1TTN2FDm7YUQhYLQsiC3mAmhf6NCjEBJK96afUncFY3xSEpXwURQTt8zFUm7vSyEFyfXHUQ5FohJ 3KFSMrWE24YRfURHvQ1 -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:6076 -u QWC1TTN2FDm7YUQhYLQsiC3mAmhf6NCjEBJK96afUncFY3xSEpXwURQTt8zFUm7vSyEFyfXHUQ5FohJ 3KFSMrWE24YRfURHvQ1 -p x

nice Smiley Smiley !!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 76
QWERTY is now available on mineAllCrypto. Enjoy!

Mining Qwerty with cryptonight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:6076
  • User     : YOUR_QWERTY_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:6076 -u QWC1TTN2FDm7YUQhYLQsiC3mAmhf6NCjEBJK96afUncFY3xSEpXwURQTt8zFUm7vSyEFyfXHUQ5FohJ 3KFSMrWE24YRfURHvQ1 -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:6076 -u QWC1TTN2FDm7YUQhYLQsiC3mAmhf6NCjEBJK96afUncFY3xSEpXwURQTt8zFUm7vSyEFyfXHUQ5FohJ 3KFSMrWE24YRfURHvQ1 -p x
Just another question here, so if I run the Desktop Wallet, do I have to worry about any other version updates etc before block 60 000?

Wallet will inform you about any Desktop Wallet Updates.
Activity: 37
Just another question here, so if I run the Desktop Wallet, do I have to worry about any other version updates etc before block 60 000?
Activity: 37
And when will be available Mobile wallet for Android and iOS reported on the roadmap? Is it really mandatory to install Visual C ++ Runtime even using windows 10?

Just to note on that I am using Windows 10 and this is where a get the error.

Desktop Wallet runs fine for me.

I just need the steps of how to import my offline wallet and get it going in the Desktop Wallet to check balance etc?

Hi we created a short Guide to solve this: https://qwertycoin.org/blog/2018/02/import-paperwallet-desktop-wallet/

And when will be available Mobile wallet for Android and iOS reported on the roadmap? Is it really mandatory to install Visual C ++ Runtime even using windows 10?

Hi ETA for these is maybe in Q2 2018

Thank You very much for this, I have saved the link so when I am ready I will take this step to import the my offline wallet
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Claymore CPU miner 3.9  said : Server: bind failed with error: 10048 (port is busy, use different -mport value), next attempt in 10secs

What is the problem , the msvcr110.dll file is already in miner and I use -allpools 1  and  -mport 0  ?

Can anybody help me ?
Activity: 196
StasyQ
Hi,

@dev - when do you plan to list QWC to exchanges and on what exchanges do you want to list it?

Good luck!
Activity: 79
Hi guys

Im mining since day one and very happy with it. Just for fun what you guys expect to be the price of qwertycoin?

Everything will depend on the success of the project and community activity.
At this moment, the cost of the coin will be low, there is no point in going on the stock exchange.

StocksExchange and C-CEX are exchanges to better avoid. There have been many problems with those sites.
Let go to coinexchange.io instead. I don't like south.exchange, too.
Activity: 2
Hi guys

Im mining since day one and very happy with it. Just for fun what you guys expect to be the price of qwertycoin?

At this moment, the cost of the coin will be low, there is no point in going on the stock exchange.

I think the plan is to go on one or more exchange till the block 60000.  1000 block per day expect another 40 dayz. I think heres too much coin to be distributed to have a high value
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Hi guys

StocksExchange and C-CEX are exchanges to better avoid. There have been many problems with those sites.
Activity: 308
Hi guys

Activity: 2
Hi guys

Activity: 322
Thanks for the quick response.  I was referring to the mining stats page on https://qwertycoin.site.  The stats page wasn't loading and I wasn't sure if there was a problem with the pool but all seems to be working nicely. 

I like this project.  As mentioned by someone else, is there any plans for a discord channel?

Thanks,

There is a Discord Channel here: https://discord.gg/rUkfnpC
Activity: 47
Thanks for the quick response.  I was referring to the mining stats page on https://qwertycoin.site.  The stats page wasn't loading and I wasn't sure if there was a problem with the pool but all seems to be working nicely. 

I like this project.  As mentioned by someone else, is there any plans for a discord channel?

Thanks,

Just to note on that I am using Windows 10 and this is where a get the error.

Desktop Wallet runs fine for me.

I just need the steps of how to import my offline wallet and get it going in the Desktop Wallet to check balance etc?

Hi we created a short Guide to solve this: https://qwertycoin.org/blog/2018/02/import-paperwallet-desktop-wallet/

Hi ETA for these is maybe in Q2 2018
Pages:
Jump to: