Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 55. (Read 55203 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
And when will be available Mobile wallet for Android and iOS reported on the roadmap? Is it really mandatory to install Visual C ++ Runtime even using windows 10?

Just to note on that I am using Windows 10 and this is where a get the error.

Desktop Wallet runs fine for me.

I just need the steps of how to import my offline wallet and get it going in the Desktop Wallet to check balance etc?
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
And when will be available Mobile wallet for Android and iOS reported on the roadmap? Is it really mandatory to install Visual C ++ Runtime even using windows 10?
Ahh okay thank you for all this information.

So I will inevitably have to use the Desktop Wallet for the mandatory update.

Can I in the meantime download the Desktop Wallet (don't know if it requires installation?) and just keep it running to sync up the blockchain?

And then only import my QWC Offline Wallet when I am ready?

The Desktop Wallet should not requires any further Installations like a Runtime or so. It contains almost every libraries Windows could require Grin This is the major reason for the huge Downloadsize.

Downloadpage: https://github.com/qwertycoin-org/qwertycoin-gui/releases/tag/v1.3.0  (or on our Website)

Thank You very much, I have downloaded and will check it out so long
Activity: 301
Merit: 1

Can I in the meantime download the Desktop Wallet (don't know if it requires installation?) and just keep it running to sync up the blockchain?

The Desktop Wallet should not requires any further Installations like a Runtime or so. It contains almost every libraries Windows could require Grin This is the major reason for the huge Downloadsize.

Downloadpage: https://github.com/qwertycoin-org/qwertycoin-gui/releases/tag/v1.3.0  (or on our Website)

Oh, I have misread your question

You must update to new Version before Block Height 60,000. But you have a few days (maybe weeks) time for doing that.
Is there any consequence if I keep on using the "qwertycoin-2.1.0-win64" version for the qwerycoind and simplewallet.exe?

No. But the Desktop Wallet is comfortable and "looks better". But personally i prefer the linux variant. Smaller, faster better without any Runtime Errors.
But on Windows yes you can use CLI or GUI.

Desktop Wallet contains both: qwertycoind who runs in background and your simplewallet with Frontend.
Activity: 18
Merit: 4
When i run the qwertycoind in the qwertycoin-win64-v1.5.6

I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Window Popup with Debug Assertion Failed...

Install Visual C++ Runtime or use the Desktop Wallet. This Version contains all needed libraries.

i like ubuntu ,that is so easy for wallet.
Is there any consequence if I keep on using the "qwertycoin-2.1.0-win64" version for the qwerycoind and simplewallet.exe?

I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Window Popup with Debug Assertion Failed...

Install Visual C++ Runtime or use the Desktop Wallet. This Version contains all needed libraries.

Hi Guys,

I would just like to know how do I know which is the latest simplewallet cli?

Kind Regards

Hi the Version 2.1.0 was an typo in Release.

The newest one is 1.5.6 in CLI Wallet and 1.3.0 in Desktop Wallets.

Here you can find Releases:
https://github.com/qwertycoin-org/qwertycoin/releases
Because I have downloaded

qwertycoin-2.1.0-win64.zip  a while back

and one from https://qwertycoin.org/downloads gives me

qwertycoin-win64-v1.5.6.zip
Hi Guys,

I would just like to know how do I know which is the latest simplewallet cli?

Kind Regards
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
looks like an alloy type  Huh Am I wrong  Roll Eyes I don't know the coding but the wallet looks like same
A lot of CN coins share the same looking GUI wallet Wink
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
looks like an alloy type  Huh Am I wrong  Roll Eyes I don't know the coding but the wallet looks like same
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Hey devs, have you tried to contact Tradeogre.com for exchange listing? They have listed numerous amounts of new coins with short time! Definitely worth checking out. Smiley

Hi we have sent an E-Mail to Tradeogre Admin. But our Plan is not bring QWC to Exchanges before Block Height 60,000.
Currently we have to small max transaction size.  On Height 60,000 max Transactions Size and also the Block Size will increase by factor 100. This is necessary to bring QWC on any Market.

Today all Miners (based on current Hashrate) mines per day ~ 1,000 Blocks. So maybe we hit our Goal of 60,000 Blocks in 60 Days  Smiley

That's awesome to see! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this project is very interesting with all the information contained in the thread, but I do not see any concept that will make this project better from other crypto, I still have not seen the difference of this project with other project, hopefully this project runs smoothly
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Hey devs, have you tried to contact Tradeogre.com for exchange listing? They have listed numerous amounts of new coins with short time! Definitely worth checking out. Smiley

Hi we have sent an E-Mail to Tradeogre Admin. But our Plan is not bring QWC to Exchanges before Block Height 60,000.
Currently we have to small max transaction size.  On Height 60,000 max Transactions Size and also the Block Size will increase by factor 100. This is necessary to bring QWC on any Market.

Today all Miners (based on current Hashrate) mines per day ~ 1,000 Blocks. So maybe we hit our Goal of 60,000 Blocks in 60 Days  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: