Pages:
Author

Topic: [R-2]Win a Christmas Cruise to Caribbean for 8 people! coming soon @luckysatoshi - page 8. (Read 9708 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
38329e505a375d9ec3d65d791a23cac3354aea4cac0cbd399e7ae1eb4a1f97a4 lets gamble
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
http://luckysatoshi.org/

0.05 btc per ticket

1MkcdKa3osFpgEcrKsArF7KCE3WULe49jD

Post your tx id and Good Luck!
ok wow well that changes everything...ok ya luckyknc can see where your coming from, you can't guarantee a delivery from knc for a titan just the address, that is all find and dandy...but then if no unit is shipped to winner, shouldn't the winner get the winning pool btc? cause i can see this going no where if we still have to trust you to do us right...that is the whole point of escrow is for safety against scammers...there has to be someway for the ticket sales to be protected and you get your way luckyknc...if not then try n get another escrower or why bother? cause nobody will buy tickets after reading all this...cause ya if we can't be fully protected by escrow then this whole thing is pointless Smiley

ok before i could even post this ya started...whelp i won't be buying any tickets after danny pointed this all out...good luck Wink

Np mate. It was in the terms and conditions before it was pointed out by danny or you. If KNC doesn't ship the miner to the winner it will be KNCs fault, the winners name and address will be in the knc account. If however the 400 tickets limit is never reached, escrow itself will send the pot to the winner and that alone is the necessity of an escrow.

Ladies and gentleman, place your bets! 1MkcdKa3osFpgEcrKsArF7KCE3WULe49jD
Fair enough people will read the terms and conditions and decide for themselves. Everything was clear from the beginning, nothing misleading.

Let the game begin!

30 days left

Buy at least 1 ticket for 0.05 btc and get a chance to raffle off a first batch KNC Titan Miner (400Mh/s)!
For every 5 tickets you buy get 1 for free! 1MkcdKa3osFpgEcrKsArF7KCE3WULe49jD
The account cannot be transferred since it contains more than one item. Therefore the winner's name and address will be entered into the account and the total amount of btc will be held by Escrow service and will be released only after the
outcome is verified as stated in the terms and conditions.

This has me very concerned.

Wouldn't it be possible for the name and address to be changed back immediately after escrow is released since you still control the account?

I've updated the agreement with the assumption that my concerns are accurate.  Unfortunately, the agreement is buried on page 2 of this thread which leaves me a bit concerned that many people won't even see it.

Once you've reviewed the agreement and confirm that everything is accurate, It would be necessary for you to edit your second post in this thread and replace the "Please do not send any btc until escrow service is available!" with a copy of the full signed agreement.
The name and address wont be changed back, the same way we trust you not to take the btc and run or hold them for no apparent reason.
We are trying to build up a name for our site since the raffles will continue so there is no point in doing that. However, we cannot risk to transfer to someone else an account that has more than one items pre ordered.

If you can be trusted not to change the name and address back, then there is no need for escrow.  Escrow does not provide any additional protection in this matter.  The only way that escrow can protect the players of the raffle is if the funds are held in escrow until the actual KNC Titan Miner is delivered.  This way if the address is changed back, the winner can receive the funds from escrow instead.

We are aware of the necessity of an escrow service, but in this particular case we can only guarantee that the winner’s name and address will be entered into our KNC account and not the actual KNC Titan Miner delivery as it is a responsibility of KNC.

The entire balance of the escrow address will be released to luckyknc when the raffle winner takes control of the pre-order. Release of escrow will not be dependent on the actual KNC Titan Miner being received. The specific day of delivery is a responsibility of KNC, and neither the raffle provider nor the escrow provider is responsible for any failure of KNC to honor their pre-order.

6.   The total amount of btc will be held by Escrow service and will be released only after the
outcome is verified-NOT when the item is delivered to the winner as the specific day of the delivery is a responsibility of KNC*.For more info on the KNC terms and conditions, please see below.

7.   The winner’s name and address will be entered into our KNC account.

The account cannot be transferred since it contains more than one item. Therefore the winner's name and address will be entered into the account and the total amount of btc will be held by Escrow service and will be released only after the
outcome is verified as stated in the terms and conditions.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that all raffle participants post in this thread the transaction ID after they send bitcoins to the excrow address so they can be identified for payout at the end of the raffle.  If the winner cannot be identified, the funds will be held in escrow for 365 days.  If the winning transaction is not claimed within 365 days, the entire balance will be paid as a transaction fee to be claimed by a miner.

added

12. If the winner cannot be identified or nobody claims the prize for 1 week the funds will still be released and ticket with the second lowest hash gets the prize.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
Get ready the game is about to start! @luckysatoshi

+1 seems like this guy is gona be legit...willing to use escrow...does have proof of a order for a titan...worse case nothing happens and everyone gets refunded i guess...

one question, is danny doing this for free or is he charging? if he is...who is paying that fee?
Get ready the game is about to start! @luckysatoshi
The original post still says that you'll be using multisig, but you haven't supplied me with a public key yet. Are you still planning in using multisig, or should I just supply you with a standard Bitcoin address?

Done! We would like you to provide us with a stardard bitcoin address for the raffle. Keep in mind that the algorithm reads the entire blockchain transaction history for a given address to calculate the tickets, so we need a brand new address. Thanks again!
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Algorithm seems neat ! I am in...cant w8
In my opinion raffles are extremely high risk.. I mean I wouldn't bother with gambling where either the odds aren't fixed (say roulette) or where knowledge is required (ie sports books).. I mean for all we know we don't even have proof of ownership of the miner.

pmed

suppose OP could post screen shot of order info?

pmed

ya i see it, but why not put in OP?

Either way the information is available to anyone who asks.
In my opinion raffles are extremely high risk.. I mean I wouldn't bother with gambling where either the odds aren't fixed (say roulette) or where knowledge is required (ie sports books).. I mean for all we know we don't even have proof of ownership of the miner.

pmed

pmed

ya i see it, but why not put in OP?

pmed

pmed

pmed

pmed
Please do not send any btc until escrow service is available!

you could try ognasty or danny hamilton for escrow

Thanks for your advice,i have pmed them. I hope until monday we will have a deal with a trusted escrow service, so that the game begins Smiley

If a transaction is sent to the escrow address, and 2 people both claim that they are the person that sent the transaction, how will you determine who is the real purchaser of the raffle entries?

We will discuss on the changes and let you know soon.

looking forward to seeing this happen Smiley
10.  In case that two or more users claim the same transaction as their own, they will be required to sign a message to prove that they own the private key of the address from which the payment originated.

Ok changes have been made, we want everything to be transparent. Thanks everybody let's seal the deal  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
Please do not send any btc until escrow service is available!

you could try ognasty or danny hamilton for escrow

Thanks for your advice,i have pmed them. I hope until monday we will have a deal with a trusted escrow service, so that the game begins Smiley

If a transaction is sent to the escrow address, and 2 people both claim that they are the person that sent the transaction, how will you determine who is the real purchaser of the raffle entries?

If you can solve that problem, I'm willing to hold escrow for this raffle on the following conditions:

Modify the listing and website to state that you are auctioning off a paid pre-order (not an actual Titan Miner), since there is no way to know for certain that the Titan Miner will ever actually be delivered.

Modify the listing and website to state that the winner is responsible for any fees required for delivery (such as customs fees), and that the winner is responsible for any taxes that their local jurisdiction may place on them.

Modify the listing to indicate that, if less than 400 entires are received, the winner will receive the remaining balance after a transaction fee of 0.0002 BTC per kilobyte is paid on the transaction that pays the winner.

Modify the listing to state that to be a valid entry, the transaction must receive its first confirmation in a block BEFORE block 317390.

Clearly it is not possible for me to hold escrow in address 1DyzUMMYmUjhYy6dTGVYgcu2swcjSzAJ5C since I don't control that address.  Furthermore, your listing claims " Escrow (2-of-2 signature multi-wallet with a trusted third party)" and as far as I can tell, 1DyzUMMYmUjhYy6dTGVYgcu2swcjSzAJ5C is NOT a 2 of 2 multi-sig address.  Therefore, you'll need to send me a public key for an address that you control, then I'll post the pubkeys of the two addresses (one that you control and one that I control), a 2-of-2 P2SH multi-sig address, and the redeem script.  You'll then need to modify the bitcointalk listing, and the http://luckysatoshi.org/ website with the new bitcoin P2SH 2-of-2 multi-sig address.

If you decide that you'd rather not go to the trouble of sending me a public key and signing the transaction when the raffle is over, and would instead prefer to trust that I will handle the escrow appropriately, then you'll need to modify the listing so that it no longer states that a 2-of-2 multisig address will be used.  In that case, I will post a standard bitcoin address that you will have to update on both the website and the listing.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: