Pages:
Author

Topic: R23: 10.8ghs $132.80 [Closed] immediate hash - page 2. (Read 6899 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Argh but share holders don't vote, can't you make an executive decision on behalf of those who voted ? Everyone that DID vote said to sell. 

We are missing a great chance to make back some of our losses.  There is no way we make that back if we keep mining... Time is running out and shareholders just don't check the forum enough....
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
thomas_s: can you see the shares of those who voted and see how close we are?

Can't you make an executive decision to sell? Without a doubt this will yield the biggest ROI for all!!!
I can confirm votes but in order to do that I will need to also know the payout address.
thomas_s: can you see the shares of those who voted and see how close we are?

Can't you make an executive decision to sell? Without a doubt this will yield the biggest ROI for all!!!
6 shares from me patriks
4 from pimd

10 shares vote sell.  Copy paste this and add your share count to your post when casting your vote!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Sell Sell Sell...
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Yes, after next payout I would vote to sell (assuming voting counts at all)
Anyone?! We should really sell this in 6 days after the next payout!!!!
Members of this group buy, VOTE! Sell?!
thomas_s: any way to pm all of the members of this group buy?  or send e-mail?
Activity: 574
I vote sell with my 6 shares! So my 6 plus Pimd's 4 shares makes 10 total shares voting for SELL.

Next person to cast their vote add up the total share count!

How much do we need for selling? more than 50% shares voting sell?

Yes more than 50% to sell.
I vote sell with my 6 shares! So my 6 plus Pimd's 4 shares makes 10 total shares voting for SELL.

Next person to cast their vote add up the total share count!

How much do we need for selling? more than 50% shares voting sell?

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
I am going to cut the hosting fees for R22/23/24 25% from here on out. I was able to swap the PSUs for more efficient ones at no cost. Or, we can keep the hosting fees the same and OC each machine adding an extra ~12% to performance.

hi bob, hows about R21? any discount on hosting fee.
might want to sound off so others may want to vote to sell as well. thanks

Goes for R21 as well, just left it off.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I am going to cut the hosting fees for R22/23/24 25% from here on out. I was able to swap the PSUs for more efficient ones at no cost. Or, we can keep the hosting fees the same and OC each machine adding an extra ~12% to performance.

hi bob, hows about R21? any discount on hosting fee.
might want to sound off so others may want to vote to sell as well. thanks
Activity: 20
If we can still sell the miners for BTC3.03 we should do so. This wil bring us BTC0.0606 per share. Even with lowered hosting fees it will take about a year of mining to achieve, which will never happen. And I don't expect de price of a bitcoin to rise in the short term.

So I vote for a sell as well. (i've got 4 shares BTW)

I was hoping to increase my Bitcoin stash but the lesson learned is to some research before buying, like this user did:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4812745

That's great bobsag3, but I think for us this is too little too late.  Earlier on this might make a difference but this won't increase our ROI much as it's starting to make less and less by the day. 

I still vote sell.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Like everyone else, i'm not too happy the hosting fees are taking all our profits.  I'm still hoping we'll get a bump in btc price, but if it comes to selling I'll vote that way as well. 
Activity: 182
I vote to sell.
Not sure what the best method of getting a vote going is?  Should be fast though as every day counts here....
Shall we put this up for a vote? I say sell as soon as possible. One more payout at the end of this month then sell (if we can get 3btc total then?).  If not, sell now!

Pages:
Jump to: