Pages:
Author

Topic: R23: 10.8ghs $132.80 [Closed] immediate hash - page 6. (Read 6899 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Also as a heads up- because of the problems with R21/22, if we do not start hashing Wednesday anyone who wants is entitled to a refund from Thursday on.

And a question for yall: Do you prefer more hashrate/more $, or smaller shares with smaller hashrate?

My personal opinion is that keeping shares around the 0.1btc mark is probably best. Too much lower and there's too much to keep track of and the shares aren't worth enough to really care; too much higher and it defeats the purpose of these shared purchases.

We might break the next R23 subround into 63 shares, with 8.1ghash, at $99.99. thoughts?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any spreadsheet available online?
Activity: 151
Merit: 110
Also as a heads up- because of the problems with R21/22, if we do not start hashing Wednesday anyone who wants is entitled to a refund from Thursday on.

And a question for yall: Do you prefer more hashrate/more $, or smaller shares with smaller hashrate?

My personal opinion is that keeping shares around the 0.1btc mark is probably best. Too much lower and there's too much to keep track of and the shares aren't worth enough to really care; too much higher and it defeats the purpose of these shared purchases.
Activity: 574
Is there a problem with the website / checkout? I ordered a couple shares last night and got the receipt in my coinbase account, but no email and no order shows on the dzminercoop.com site. No urgency, just want to make sure I didn't get lost somewhere.

Thanks.

Can you send me a PM with your order number / name.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is there a problem with the website / checkout? I ordered a couple shares last night and got the receipt in my coinbase account, but no email and no order shows on the dzminercoop.com site. No urgency, just want to make sure I didn't get lost somewhere.

Thanks.
Owner, Minersource.net

This round will not open for sales until my computer is set up and the hashrate is in stock. Immediate hash begins when a round or sub round is full.

Payouts occurs on the 1st and 15th of each month.

Hosting fee: $375 per round or sub round per payout
50 shares will be per round or subround
Each share is estimated at 10.8ghs
Management fee of 2.5%

Price is $132.80 per share.

Machines will continue to hash until they can no longer pay their costs.

Sales will open when machines are en-route, hashing will begin when units are put online (if at least one round is sold)

Sub-rounds will open as soon as 50 shares are sold (during business hours)

We take 0 (zero) responsibility for manufacturer defects, if the units need to be returned or need replacement parts we will ensure they get sent out for repair or repair them in house when replacement parts arrive.

Hashing should begin Wednesday

what are the hosting costs?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
This round will not open for sales until my computer is set up and the hashrate is in stock. Immediate hash begins when a round or sub round is full.

Payouts occurs on the 1st and 15th of each month.

50 shares will be per round or subround
Each share is estimated at 10.8ghs
Management fee of 2.5%

Price is $132.80 per share.

Machines will continue to hash until they can no longer pay their costs.

Sales will open when machines are en-route, hashing will begin when units are put online (if at least one round is sold)

Sub-rounds will open as soon as 50 shares are sold (during business hours)

We take 0 (zero) responsibility for manufacturer defects, if the units need to be returned or need replacement parts we will ensure they get sent out for repair or repair them in house when replacement parts arrive.

Hashing should begin Wednesday

what are the hosting costs?
Update: Got the order confirmation (thank you for re-sending)

Jeez...I'm just such a pain aren't I lol
Bought (possibly) the first 5 shares Smiley
But I noticed under my account it says no orders, and no email after the order... assuming the site is still in-progress.
Will it be updated to show shares from previous rounds as well (I have 2 from 17 and 2 from 22 as well...)

Transaction ID was 29c8cd2cee9ed3a392688667e46c322a56d0d19c1ba6f8895773e9744658719e-000
It says it completed the transaction...but it's showing the order still in my cart despite already being paid for...

Coinbase said:
Success! Your 0.8173 BTC payment has been sent to DZMinerCoop.
Your payment completed 7 minutes ago with confirmation number 9SVI7I8N.
Site was pushed when DNS propagates you can place orders

Hashing should begin Wednesday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
/rant
sorry, now that I've bothered to read the thread, I see that the price has ~halved due to a mismatch

I do declare I'm interested
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I think the biggest question is how soon is "coming soon"
Within a week, or hopefully less.

Bobsag3 can you contact me via PM or gtalk thanks.
Owner, Minersource.net
Within a week, or hopefully less.
Are you able to give out more information.
Most of the info / important info is already posted but if you ask I'll answer
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are you able to give out more information.
Round #15 stakeholder here. I have unanswered questions about recent failure of the mining hardware and returns. Please see my and other people questions in the corresponding threads. Respectfully and thanks.
Modules are broke gotta wait for knc keep other round questions in there threads please
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Round #15 stakeholder here. I have unanswered questions about recent failure of the mining hardware and returns. Please see my and other people questions in the corresponding threads. Respectfully and thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: