Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 119. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Some ridiculous manipulation again.

No worry as long as I can make some profit with RADS, its all good on my part.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Good evening friends and fellow travelers.

This week’s update will cover the filing for and creation of SmartChain Software Solutions, a limited liability company registered  within  the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

SmartChain Software Solutions, LLC will have two primary focuses; maintaining and developing the Radium SmartChain, and increasing SmartChain usage through outreach and awareness. To achieve these goals, development and ownership of the current SmartChain software will be transferred from JJ12880 to SmartChain Software Solutions, LLC, as well as all relevant trademarks and copyrights. As a founding member of SmartChain Software Solutions, LLC, JJ12880 will continue as lead developer for the SmartChain software with assistance from the existing development team.

While outreach to various crypto projects and other potential users will be facilitated by community members, SmartChain Software Solutions will provide an official and legitimate point of contact for business and potential users who would require a higher level of organization. In the interest of increasing adoption, SmartChain Software Solutions, LLC,  will also provide custom integrations and modifications to the SmartChain software as needed or requested to solve user specific needs. SmartChain Software Solutions will remain privately owned, however any funding or revenue generated will be directed back into development and increasing the exposure and usage of the SmartChain. 

Because the SmartChain requires the Radon asset, increased utilization should result in increased rates of Decay. The increased rates of Decay not only produces the Radon asset, but also increases the block rewards earned by stakers. Through this mechanism, those who hold Radium may see a general increase in staking revenue over time, if they are actively staking.  A comprehensive  explanation of the Decay process is available on the Project Radium Wiki.

Until next week,

The Project Radium team

P.S. Publicly available information regarding SmartChain Software Solutions can be found by searching “SmartChain” on the Pennsylvania Department of State website, Here
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Some ridiculous manipulation again.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
For anyone who would like to contribute something to the project, I am looking for any and all suggestions as to what people would like to see in the new wallet. If the suggestion is reasonable and well-received by the community, it will most likely be included.

A 1 click paper wallet import feature would be great.

It should be as easy as typing in the private key and clicking "import".

Most wallets still lack such a feature, even though it makes things easy for lots of people who prefer storing coins in a paper wallet.

That would be a great feature. It would also potentially be possible to add in an import by webcam feature, and add a paper wallet generator into the wallet itself.

Sounds great!

Implementing such things also helps the average Joe who is less tech savvy to get involved. Which ultimately pushes mainstream adoption. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Quick question: I am considering investment and I have a core question. What is the niche that Rads is trying to fill, i.e. what will John Doe use Rads for in 10 years? I'm still trying to get my head around the technology so any information is appreciated.

Thank you,
   Pablo.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any new update coming with platform?
Activity: 339
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
For anyone who would like to contribute something to the project, I am looking for any and all suggestions as to what people would like to see in the new wallet. If the suggestion is reasonable and well-received by the community, it will most likely be included.

Most wallets still lack such a feature, even though it makes things easy for lots of people who prefer storing coins in a paper wallet.

That would be a great feature. It would also potentially be possible to add in an import by webcam feature, and add a paper wallet generator into the wallet itself.
Blockchain and stuff
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

I made my staking results months ago. I have 20k staking and get around 150 rads a week
You will be a very rich guy soon.
Just hang in there  and keep staking Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
on April 29th i moved 20k coins to a new addy to find out how much ROI i can get out by staking Rads

so far it staked 393 coins

i will post again on May 29th to see what the ROI is after 30 days

anyone want to post Dash/Xvc ROI in 30 days with similar amount(or cost to buy ) of coins?  

or any other POS coins ?

it would be great if some one can make comparison chart Smiley

i see no one even try to make comparison chart..

today is may 29th i now have 666.1211 form staking

I will offer a 250 coin bounty for whoever can make a comparison chart. It would be a valuable thing to display for those who are new to Radium.

I will try and make some adjustments to the explorer to... with a total minted part, in a certain timeframe on the address page Wink. Next version also has personal in/outgoing transaction chart  Smiley

Seeing that you already host a lot of wallet for the explorers, it shouldn't be hard to make a coinwarz style chart for PoS coins, based on a standard stake return algo, would it?  Not just for rads, but for all coins.

JJ

I made my staking results months ago. I have 20k staking and get around 150 rads a week
Blockchain and stuff

That is an interesting idea. Currently that function is supported in the console, but not the GUI. I can add support for that to the SmartChain GUI, for the next release.

JJ
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
on April 29th i moved 20k coins to a new addy to find out how much ROI i can get out by staking Rads

so far it staked 393 coins

i will post again on May 29th to see what the ROI is after 30 days

anyone want to post Dash/Xvc ROI in 30 days with similar amount(or cost to buy ) of coins?  

or any other POS coins ?

it would be great if some one can make comparison chart Smiley

i see no one even try to make comparison chart..

today is may 29th i now have 666.1211 form staking

I will offer a 250 coin bounty for whoever can make a comparison chart. It would be a valuable thing to display for those who are new to Radium.

I will try and make some adjustments to the explorer to... with a total minted part, in a certain timeframe on the address page Wink. Next version also has personal in/outgoing transaction chart  Smiley

Seeing that you already host a lot of wallet for the explorers, it shouldn't be hard to make a coinwarz style chart for PoS coins, based on a standard stake return algo, would it?  Not just for rads, but for all coins.

JJ

the post very high, is true ? your balance now 666 from 393coin ? :O
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i have some rads , i want to stake it, must i open my wallet in 24/7 ? or i can online only 2hours perday ?

24/7 is the best solution. 2 Hours is not enough. chance will play against you.

P.s.
Guys?!?! Regardless the price, why the volumes are dropping?!?!
Activity: 413
i have some rads , i want to stake it, must i open my wallet in 24/7 ? or i can online only 2hours perday ?
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Blockchain and stuff
I tried this file. I also tried to install the wallet(to update my old wallet) but it says I should check the version(64bit or 32bit). I cant run any of these. Always saying "fatal error,..Runaway exception". Help me out. Thanks.

Is the issue with the wallet, rapid deploy, or one click verify?

OneClickVerify and the Rapid Deploy installer are built for 64 bit windows. Are you using a 32 bit version? I know there are issues with building 32 bit versions of One Click Verify, because of how the hashing is done, but we should be able to build a 32 bit version of Rapid Deploy. 

JJ
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Radium SmartChain Verify

File checksum and author verification so simple, my mom could do it!

Step #1 - Download and Install

Step #2 - Right click on any file

Step #3 - Select "Verify file with SmartChain"

Step #4 - Done!"

If the file is known, it shows a VERIFIED message

If the file is unknown, it returns UNKNOWN

Its that easy. It will take no more than 2 clicks to check the integrity and origin of a file.

I tried this file. I also tried to install the wallet(to update my old wallet) but it says I should check the version(64bit or 32bit). I cant run any of these. Always saying "fatal error,..Runaway exception". Help me out. Thanks.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Why does the price keep falling  ? ( edit: looks like heavy manipulation )
Jump to: