Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 114. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
good to see jj and tm working hard

whats in line for the next release? i don't mean date...

you don't have to give details Wink

Alaniz and I have been working on completing the new version of SmartChain Verify. More and more progress is made every day.

The URL will be here on launch: http://www.verify.software/
Activity: 598
good to see jj and tm working hard

whats in line for the next release? i don't mean date...

you don't have to give details Wink

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003
I forwarded that info to yobit. Lets hope they fix it.

JJ
It's just the magic of some sort! Coins received by Cheesy
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Activity: 326

JJ

Solved! Coins recieved Smiley
legendary
Thank you. I hope the problem will be solved in the near future.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

JJ
Activity: 326

What is your yobit username or a txid I can send to yobit to get it fixed?

JJ

Edit: Thanks, yes lets hope they get it fixed asap!! Smiley
Blockchain and stuff

What is your yobit username or a txid I can send to yobit to get it fixed?

JJ
Blockchain and stuff
I have contacted Yobit several times, and the last thing I was told was that they had fixed the wallet. I will contact them again. At this point, I have to recommend that:

PLEASE DO NOT USE YOBIT

For trading Radium due to multiple reports of failing withdraws.
legendary
Did you guys experienced this too? Yesterday I can withdraw my RADS from Yobit to Poloniex with no issue, but the last one I tried to withdraw 53 of RADS from Yobit to Poloniex again, it was gone and never receive it to my Poloniex RADS wallet. Even it says in Yobit that the transaction is completed. Any help how can i recover my 53 RADS?

You are the second person in a few days to have issues withdrawing from Yobit. At this point, I would avoid Yobit until someone gets an explanation from their support.
Is there any news from Yobit?
I have pending there finding coins with inscription "Transfer from cold storage" from 5 July, support is not responding. You have tried to contact them?

Fixed withdrawal! Cool

Glad to hear! If anyone else has issues with Yobit, please let us know. We will do our best to fix the situation.

So I'm interested in investing. I hear RADS is a great staking coin. Anyone know ballpark how many RADS I'd get each week if I staked 2,650 coins?

At current difficulties, you could generate around 3-4 coins per day.

I have sad news again, with 10 July can't get coins in my wallet
"Transfer from cold storage"

Activity: 336
I am pleased to announce that our new main website is live at projectradium.org!
Some other updates include:
 - Our Slack registration link has its own dedicated URL, slack.projectradium.org
 - We now have a public Trello board for public development documentation in place of a roadmap. It will be populated with information over the coming days.

These updates and more will be covered in Project Radium Update #9.

Best regards,
-Tim Mesker
oho have until now half sold the other I keep beautiful new Website !  Grin
I am waiting for the next crash with BTC increase to buy back in  Wink
I am pleased to announce that our new main website is live at projectradium.org!
Some other updates include:
 - Our Slack registration link has its own dedicated URL, slack.projectradium.org
 - We now have a public Trello board for public development documentation in place of a roadmap. It will be populated with information over the coming days.

These updates and more will be covered in Project Radium Update #9.

Best regards,
-Tim Mesker
Blockchain and stuff
Im working on updating the seed nodes this AM, so syncing may be a little slow for the next few hours. This only applies to those launching a a new wallet and syncing from scratch.

JJ
Activity: 598
Fixed withdrawal! Cool

Glad to hear! If anyone else has issues with Yobit, please let us know. We will do our best to fix the situation.

So I'm interested in investing. I hear RADS is a great staking coin. Anyone know ballpark how many RADS I'd get each week if I staked 2,650 coins?

I buy FTC and sell Rads Factom is king !

did you make new account just for this post?  Grin Grin Grin
Fixed withdrawal! Cool

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 163
Merit: 18
YOBIT has Radim wallet frozen/broken since Jun29 at least.
Jump to: