Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 153. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Anyone know how long it takes to get on Azure once the request has been submitted? Days, weeks, months?
".. It is currently waiting on human review by the Microsoft staff"

Anybody knows how long it usually takes?

Probably untill MSFT approval team will fill their bags with cheap RADS Smiley

But i hope it will be fast:)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Anyone know how long it takes to get on Azure once the request has been submitted? Days, weeks, months?
Activity: 242
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
I like this coin from 8k to 180 k .

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

This afternoon Ill be working on adding to the Azure template. If were going to do something, may as well do it better than everyone else. Im adding some features that most other coins on Azure do not have (except maybe Eth), that will make the users experience using the Radium Azure node even better.  No timeline, it is up to Microsoft to review and approve the template before it is added.

JJ

Thx! Could you elaborate a bit more on the different approach?

Cheers!

Sure, The template will allow the user to set their RPC configuration from the azure console, as well as to build from source or download binary.  There will also be an option to sync fresh, or download a block-chain image. IF all goes well, that is my goal.

JJ

Thx! Market seems to respond pretty bullish, glad I had faith in the project for several weeks already. Sitting back, staking and relax :-)

After Azure phase, do you think we should focus on paid developers? I really like how you manage the time for the Radium project but on some point you deserve to be paid also!

Cheers!
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

This afternoon Ill be working on adding to the Azure template. If were going to do something, may as well do it better than everyone else. Im adding some features that most other coins on Azure do not have (except maybe Eth), that will make the users experience using the Radium Azure node even better.  No timeline, it is up to Microsoft to review and approve the template before it is added.

JJ

Cheers!

Sure, The template will allow the user to set their RPC configuration from the azure console, as well as to build from source or download binary.  There will also be an option to sync fresh, or download a block-chain image. IF all goes well, that is my goal.

JJ
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

JJ

Cheers!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
anyone can guess what is the price going to be like when we are approved on AZURE?

0.005?

last time sys went up 300% i believe when it got added to AZURE.
FCT moved a lot more it went up like 8x.

yes i catch fct when it was 80 x
hope rad will get over fct prices
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Price is stabilizing nicely to the uptrend, these prices soon to be in the history charts, we will not seem them again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
WOW nice work gents, price too!
Blockchain and stuff

JJ
legendary
anyone can guess what is the price going to be like when we are approved on AZURE?

0.005?

last time sys went up 300% i believe when it got added to AZURE.
FCT moved a lot more it went up like 8x.
Activity: 1022

0.005?
legendary
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal

Probably untill MSFT approval team will fill their bags with cheap RADS Smiley
Blockchain and stuff
Hi! Which miner for RAD the best?

Radium is PoS now, the mining period has ended.

JJ
Blockchain and stuff
I did. Still have a bunch of masternodes in a zip file collecting dust.

think you guys can revive it ?

I am dedicated to Radium, if someone else does revive it I wish them the best of luck, but it wont be me. :/

JJ
Very nice price growing on polo.

Activity: 364
I love this coin! I'm going to pull him to $20

how beautiful Tongue
Jump to: