Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 157. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
tx, its like 16 BTC, a lot Tongue

I believe in this coin

That makes two of us.

Any word on RADS applying for Azure any time soon?  Cool

This is not an official statement.. but RADS devs do have azure on their radar. They are being extremely intelligent by ironing out all the minor bugs before trying to get involved with such a large project.

Good things take time and taking time to prepare for the future and all possible functional extensions to the RADS platform is crucial for the project to be successful.

Lots of great things coming from the slack channel, come join the conversation and be part of a project that is delivering much more than simply "a store of value".
Activity: 525

I believe in this coin

That makes two of us.

Any word on RADS applying for Azure any time soon?  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Activity: 560
ICONOMI Supporter
Hello,
how many RADS i need to get rewards from PoS ?
1k and more for daily stack 1 coin
I get around 150 a week staking
Hello,

Around 2500, I guess.
Activity: 423
Hello,
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I love this coin! I'm going to pull him to $20
Activity: 598
So I'm staking my RADS. Anyone know why I received a 2 RADS block reward? All others are 1 RADS.
someone was decaying to generate radon ..so the coin that was used to generate radon was put in to the next pos block and you got the 2 coin block
So I'm staking my RADS. Anyone know why I received a 2 RADS block reward? All others are 1 RADS.
The whale 'might' of just taken the foot off the brake? If they dump again as people buy now I swear they will kill the momentum, lets hope not.

Unlikely. A simple ~5 BTC market buy order is what happened.
Activity: 490
The whale 'might' of just taken the foot off the brake? If they dump again as people buy now I swear they will kill the momentum, lets hope not.
Activity: 363
Radium is deader than Bernie from Weekend at Bernies. Forget it, move to another.

So you created a throw-away just to post this?

Sounds like you want cheaper coins. Bullish!  Grin

No I created a sock puppet to tell you I just dumped around 500,000 coins. Thought I would be nice. Wink

Think you will find its Muppet not puppet Roll Eyes
Radium is deader than Bernie from Weekend at Bernies. Forget it, move to another.

No I created a sock puppet to tell you I just dumped around 500,000 coins. Thought I would be nice. Wink

mom called, your dinner is ready.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

That's convincing.
Jump to: