Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 189. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I will offer 500 Radium coins for anyone who offered to do translations and does one without using google translate. Im not sure what the going rate is, but if you would translate this OP and the Smartchain OP here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-radium-smartchain-phase-23-100-decentralized-username-address-linkage-1322856 that'd be great.
Feel free to slap me in the face if this ammt of Radium is to little. Do note the Chinese translation bounty was crowdfunded, and it is currently in process.

*This personal bounty will last until I am notified of 4 translation intentions to be paid upon completion and subject to review. PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
-Jase
Thank you for making this offer to people. I'll bump that offer by an additional 250 coins per translation if the website is included.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
That's some serious bug squashing!

its like playing whack-a-mole. Kill one and another pops up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I will offer 500 Radium coins for anyone who offered to do translations and does one without using google translate. Im not sure what the going rate is, but if you would translate this OP and the Smartchain OP here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-radium-smartchain-phase-23-100-decentralized-username-address-linkage-1322856 that'd be great.
Feel free to slap me in the face if this ammt of Radium is to little. Do note the Chinese translation bounty was crowdfunded, and it is currently in process.

*This personal bounty will last until I am notified of 4 translation intentions to be paid upon completion and subject to review. PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
-Jase
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
That's some serious bug squashing!
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
SmartChain as been updated to Phase 2.3
     Fixed various issues and bugs related to handling orphan blocks.
     Reduced maximum slow decay rate to to allow confirmation time.
     Fixed "disappearing user" bug, related to orphan blocks.
     Removed wallet sync checking that was causing random bugs.

Links and such here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13511887

Sweet! Nice work Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I will make Indonesian translation, is there any reward of doing this? If yes, send me PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Links and such here

Thx,dev
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

Links and such here

You give translation bounties for translation?
It depends on the language. We already have individuals doing Russian and Chinese translations, and the last two languages we need for the moment would be French and German.

Spanish?
Possibly in the future, unless you can show to me that there is a current demand for a Spanish translation. If there is, I will consider offering a bounty.

I'll take you up on that bounty if you ever decide to make a Spanish translation Smiley

Sweet!

Last question, I promise Tongue I'm assuming there hasn't been a premine etc.?
The coin was launched in May 2015. There was an approximately 2 week Scrypt Proof of Work period, followed by decreasing PoS rewards. The PoS reward has been 5 coins per block since that time. That's the entire distribution: No premine, no instamine, all fair play.

Awesome, thanks for the info! As I said, will be watching Smiley
Thank you, we appreciate any support we can get Smiley

So I compiled Radium on my rpi and then realized its a qt lol. Is there a command line version of the wallet or daemon of some sort? (radiumd)

Edit: All good, managed to compile it and started the server, awesome!
Glad to hear! Sometimes the Raspberry Pi can be finicky as to which wallet it likes to run, but I've had no issues so far.

As a side note, the crowdfunding was successful, and the Chinese translation is underway.

Btw is there any RPC client implementation available? Preferably in curl or python?
As to which client? Radium or the SmartChain?

The radium wallet, I'm just wondering if you guys had some sort of simple script to send RPC commands and receive the responses etc. on linux
That can be done with the standard jsonrpc library in Python, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Yeah no its cool I've figured it out, cheers!
Great, let me now if you need anything else Smiley

I can help out with a German translation. Send me the details via PM Smiley

Will do.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
I can help out with a German translation. Send me the details via PM Smiley
aka alaniz
It depends on the language. We already have individuals doing Russian and Chinese translations, and the last two languages we need for the moment would be French and German.

Spanish?
Possibly in the future, unless you can show to me that there is a current demand for a Spanish translation. If there is, I will consider offering a bounty.

I'll take you up on that bounty if you ever decide to make a Spanish translation Smiley

Sweet!

The coin was launched in May 2015. There was an approximately 2 week Scrypt Proof of Work period, followed by decreasing PoS rewards. The PoS reward has been 5 coins per block since that time. That's the entire distribution: No premine, no instamine, all fair play.

So I compiled Radium on my rpi and then realized its a qt lol. Is there a command line version of the wallet or daemon of some sort? (radiumd)

Glad to hear! Sometimes the Raspberry Pi can be finicky as to which wallet it likes to run, but I've had no issues so far.

As a side note, the crowdfunding was successful, and the Chinese translation is underway.

Btw is there any RPC client implementation available? Preferably in curl or python?

The radium wallet, I'm just wondering if you guys had some sort of simple script to send RPC commands and receive the responses etc. on linux
That can be done with the standard jsonrpc library in Python, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Yeah no its cool I've figured it out, cheers!

Spanish?

Sweet!

aka alaniz

Spanish?

Sweet!

Spanish?

Sweet!

aka alaniz

Spanish?

Sweet!

Spanish?
Activity: 196

Spanish?
Activity: 196
Sweet!

Jump to: