Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 32. (Read 579162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Any updates? Future plans...
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Poll for the Community. Please vote.

https://twitter.com/RadiumCore/status/1078693490408730624

Question for the community. What Radium features attract you the most?

1st Layer (POS Blockchain, Staking Rewards, 9 Million Cap, Deflationary Asset)
2nd Layer (Voting/Elections, Custom Assets, Decentralized Identities, File/Record Validation, ZeroClient)

The poll result:

43% - 1st Layer
57% - 2nd Layer
overall 37 votes

Even though the sample size is rather small, I'm actually quite pleased with the results.  It shows that people appreciate both Radium's monetary characteristics and its utility. 

legendary
Exchanges are like this. Kind of like getting things listed on stock exchanges. All about money. The reality of how things work these days. Just keep working on the product and maybe they will need us.
Activity: 102
Max | Validity Tech
Poll for the Community. Please vote.

Question for the community. What Radium features attract you the most?

1st Layer (POS Blockchain, Staking Rewards, 9 Million Cap, Deflationary Asset)
2nd Layer (Voting/Elections, Custom Assets, Decentralized Identities, File/Record Validation, ZeroClient)

The poll result:

43% - 1st Layer
57% - 2nd Layer
overall 37 votes

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
..., since there is no longer a chance to buy.

Radium (RADS) is currently listed on 4 exchanges:

- Bittrex
- Upbit
- Litebit.EU
- Crex24

The team is working hard to get Radium listed on more exchanges as well. There are 2 types of problem exchanges that are not suited though and that get avoided:

1) Some ask ridiculously high listing fees which is basically a money grab.

2) Some use unethical practices like P&D schemes etc. and Radium doesn't want to be a part of that.

Quick correction. We are listed on the following exchanges/instant swap services:

:: Bittrex ::
:: UpBit ::
:: Litebit ::
:: ChangeNow ::
:: CREX24 ::
:: SimpleSwap ::
:: Bisq - Decentralized Exchange ::

But SteamBoat is right. We've had exchanges request over 100k USD for a listing review fee that DID NOT guarantee listing. Absolute absurdity.

Have you tried AEX exchange?
Activity: 9
Have you tried restarting your wallet/computer? Did this just happen? Have you installed any new firewalls, networking equipment/software, made any changes the network settings, added a VPN?

It seems to be a VPN issue, none of my other PoS wallets have an issue with the VPN.  This seems to be a new problem as I've always run a VPN with rads and my other wallets. 
copper member

- Bittrex
- Upbit
- Litebit.EU
- Crex24

The team is working hard to get Radium listed on more exchanges as well. There are 2 types of problem exchanges that are not suited though and that get avoided:

2) Some use unethical practices like P&D schemes etc. and Radium doesn't want to be a part of that.

Quick correction. We are listed on the following exchanges/instant swap services:

But SteamBoat is right. We've had exchanges request over 100k USD for a listing review fee that DID NOT guarantee listing. Absolute absurdity.
My bad, it's even better ofcourse, thanks for the correction!
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Have you tried restarting your wallet/computer? Did this just happen? Have you installed any new firewalls, networking equipment/software, made any changes the network settings, added a VPN?

Activity: 9
I'm getting no active connections to the Radium network error.  All coins stuck in stake......?
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

- Bittrex
- Upbit
- Litebit.EU
- Crex24

copper member

- Bittrex
- Upbit
- Litebit.EU
- Crex24

Veni. Vidi. Vici.
From all of us here at Radium, we'd like to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy, healthy, and prosperous new year! And if you're on the other side of the world and its already 2019, we'll see you in the future! Much love!

#HappyNewYear2019 $RADS #radium #bitcoin #love
legendary
I get mine regularly but yes some days better than others. Ave. about 1 per 1000 over time. Seems to be the norm as long as you stake 24/7. Anyways have a great new year...
copper member
Some days more some less. at 175  you would be getting a block every 5 or 6 days. About...

But since December 10 there is not a single bet (

It is possible you have a bad luck streak, but over time it will average out.  There might be an upcoming week that you find 3 or 4 blocks.

I do understand you worry a bit as with staking 175 Rads it's not clear within a short time frame if there's a problem or not. You can either wait and see what happens coming weeks or top up your staking amount a bit so you'll find a block much faster. Either way will bring clarity imo.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Some days more some less. at 175  you would be getting a block every 5 or 6 days. About...

And your running 1.5.1 wallet? And your wallet is unlocked?

Yes.
legendary
Some days more some less. at 175  you would be getting a block every 5 or 6 days. About...

And your running 1.5.1 wallet? And your wallet is unlocked?

Some days more some less. at 175  you would be getting a block every 5 or 6 days. About...

legendary
Have you tried restarting your wallet?

Furthermore, earning rewards is not guaranteed to happen every X amount of days/hours. It is an average over the year. So some days you may earn far more, others less, but in the end, it should amount to approx 20-30%, give or take, depending on how many people are staking.

But if you are consistently getting Orphans, try restarting your wallet.

I restarted the wallet, the situation has not changed (
Although the blocks shakes as expected, the wallet works 24/7
I have only 175 coins, since there is no longer a chance to buy.
Activity: 160
I just bought some on Bittrex, I might say, At a great price. 
For me this seems like a good time to load up before the coming upgrades
 that should bring a lot of attention our way.     
Have you tried restarting your wallet?

Furthermore, earning rewards is not guaranteed to happen every X amount of days/hours. It is an average over the year. So some days you may earn far more, others less, but in the end, it should amount to approx 20-30%, give or take, depending on how many people are staking.

But if you are consistently getting Orphans, try restarting your wallet.

I restarted the wallet, the situation has not changed (
Although the blocks shakes as expected, the wallet works 24/7
I have only 175 coins, since there is no longer a chance to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: