Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 55. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 440
Great project! Just bought a few RADS and am staking and hodling now. I hope that it will become cheaper again to buy some more  Grin

I doubt that is possible after this announcement:
https://twitter.com/RadiumCore/status/956382496748433408
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
Great project! Just bought a few RADS and am staking and hodling now. I hope that it will become cheaper again to buy some more  Grin
My wallet won't sync and has 0 active connections...internet is working, any ideas?

Wallet unlocked using raspberry pi wallet 1.4.6

Try to use new 1.4.7 - https://github.com/RadiumCore/radium-0.11/releases/download/1.4.7/radium-1.4.7.tar.gz
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
My wallet won't sync and has 0 active connections...internet is working, any ideas?

Wallet unlocked using raspberry pi wallet 1.4.6
I just tried to compile the rads on wallet on raspberry pi but I'm getting an error:

build/txdb-leveldb.o: file not recognized: File truncated
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:511: recipe for target 'Radium-qt-1.4.6' failed
make: *** [Radium-qt-1.4.6] Error 1

Any help?

I have followed the wiki tutorial but this happens after I do sudo make

Seems like you've an invalid object file.
You could try and delete the build/txdb-leveldb.o and run make again.

You don't need to run it via sudo, you can build everything with your user.

Let me know how it works out.

Regards

Excellent that worked, thanks!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Cryptopia Exchange pleaassseeee!!!!

Why? We have polo and bittrex.

polo and bittrex have a very long and complicated verification procedure.
I just tried to compile the rads on wallet on raspberry pi but I'm getting an error:

build/txdb-leveldb.o: file not recognized: File truncated
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:511: recipe for target 'Radium-qt-1.4.6' failed
make: *** [Radium-qt-1.4.6] Error 1

Any help?

I have followed the wiki tutorial but this happens after I do sudo make

radium what is it?bringing advanced utility that was interesting for me

Check more details here - https://radiumcore.org/docs
Activity: 98
radium what is it?bringing advanced utility that was interesting for me
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

Why? We have polo and bittrex.
Activity: 29

p.s. Changelly now not working.
Blockchain and stuff
Hello everyone!

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what to expect with the upcoming fork and codebase updates.

1) The there is no date for the hard fork yet. It will be announced once the code is fully tested. We are making a lot of code changes, and this requires a lot of very time consuming testing to ensure that there are no issues once we fork the main network.

2) This fork is a protocall upgrade, NOT a coin split. Your coin balances will stay the same.  There will be no radium cash.

3) Radium will remain PoS after the fork. We are not changing the core consensus mechanism.

4) There are NO plans for masternodes.

5) Our main communication channels is through telegram, https://t.me/RadiumOfficial

JJ

I keep my Radium on Bittrex. Can I just leave them there and they will be safe after the fork or should I move them?

The fork will not cause any problems with coins on the exchanges.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Hello everyone!

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what to expect with the upcoming fork and codebase updates.

1) The there is no date for the hard fork yet. It will be announced once the code is fully tested. We are making a lot of code changes, and this requires a lot of very time consuming testing to ensure that there are no issues once we fork the main network.

2) This fork is a protocall upgrade, NOT a coin split. Your coin balances will stay the same.  There will be no radium cash.

3) Radium will remain PoS after the fork. We are not changing the core consensus mechanism.

5) Our main communication channels is through telegram, https://t.me/RadiumOfficial

JJ

I keep my Radium on Bittrex. Can I just leave them there and they will be safe after the fork or should I move them?
Activity: 160
Remember, These dev's are a class act, to my knowledge, any change they have ever announced in the past has happened. They are very capable and totally invested in this project, The future or RADIUM is in good hands.
 ps: I love POS coins like RADS. 
Blockchain and stuff
Hello everyone!

JJ
So boring and unactive community but i am holding some rads hope it will go up like zcl because supply is too less.

I think there is much more happening in the slack channel, same for many other coins as well.

Telegram chat is the best way to communicate - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@RadiumOfficial
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
So boring and unactive community but i am holding some rads hope it will go up like zcl because supply is too less.

I think there is much more happening in the slack channel, same for many other coins as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Radium-qt.exe is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous.

can anybody confirm its safe cause my device blocked it.lmfao..It says phishing links when i click the slack invite.

I stopped reading when I read POS coin

Means piece of shit coin to me

Buy your coin so I can get 1 coin per block? Windows wallet...I'll pass
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
when I try to download wallet and click verify it says file not verified!?

It's temporary probs with syncing on verify servers, it's defo verified, will report to devs about this prob.
Should be fixed now.

~JJ

it is still saying not verified fwiw.

bump,m still saying not verified, is the wallet safe?
Pages:
Jump to: