Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 57. (Read 579162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Why dont Radium rather convert to a token on the Stratis platform once everything is in place? Much less effort than to maintain a separate code base.

As you can see the full text in RADS blogpost - https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-39-core-protocol-upgrade-smartchain-vote-proposal-691014e54a1f

Proposal #1: A New Codebase

Our first suggestion is to fork the Radium blockchain away from a Bitcoin-based codebase, and towards a more ideal codebase: Stratis.

We feel that rebasing Radium to the Stratis protocol will transform development from supporting an old Bitcoin codebase, to supporting and flourishing under a new paradigm of smart contracts and an easily maintainable C# core protocol. Once a fork to the Stratis protocol is complete, development will move at a much more rapid pace. The core Radium protocol will be easily maintainable at parity with Stratis/Breeze, as well as easily extensible and auditable by the expanding community of C# .NET developers. New features which do not require integration into the core network can be developed using smart contracts.
So they are just going to fork Stratis code for their own separate independent blockchain? Doesn't do much for Stratis, but perhaps a good endorsement of the Stratis dev team that other teams trust them with this initial development. May provide benefits in the future, such as something cool implemented on Radium that might potentially be ported over on Stratis if it makes sense.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
After hearing this I already invested a good amount of my money in this coin. The price already increased higher after I invested. I will not sell now but will hold them for more time and will get the profit as I know the price often continue to increase till the time of fork and this time I will take this profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
What made Radium suddenly go up in price?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Radium has a bright future, Dev's are solid and in it for the long term. This is a POS coin so download the wallet and start getting free coins.
Don't let your coins set on the exchange with the exchange getting the free coins.   Don't think they aren't mining with your coins. 
And yes there should be an update soon so don't miss the boat,   Happy Staking
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
MAC OS Wallet v1.4.7.1 Now Available. Please make sure to update to take advantage of the improved peer discovery and syncing!
https://twitter.com/RadiumCore/status/950005704810737665
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Billionaire Token ( XBL )
• Max suply 3M
• Price under 1 usd
• Vol trade about 50 K and more
https://t.me/Billionaire_Token
Guys we really need your support please join us!
Take your bullshit coin somewhere. Enjoy the neg report.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
When will Rads hard fork?
Activity: 82
The Tao of Crypto
Bit of a dip because of BTC increase I think.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
RADIUM TRAIN IS MOVING, everyone must ride to train !!!!
The Tao of Crypto
RADS is a solid investment imo.

Yup Yup Yup
I have held this forever and It has still a long way to go
Cheers for all the early investors
2018 is Take Off time Smiley

2018 is the year for RADS!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

Yup Yup Yup
I have held this forever and It has still a long way to go
Cheers for all the early investors
2018 is Take Off time Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Look at the past performance, This coin has been much higher in the past and with a new plan formatted to being successful in todays market I am excited about the future of Radium. I can see the marketcap making a big jump soon. These devs have been working hard to make this project a successful one.

I'll take a closer look at RADS. While bitcoin drops a lot in the last two weeks, I have noticed that many other altcoins are growing in value and are traded in high volume on exchanges. It is a good time for altcoins to grow and be profitable as an investment.
Activity: 160
Look at the past performance, This coin has been much higher in the past and with a new plan formatted to being successful in todays market I am excited about the future of Radium. I can see the marketcap making a big jump soon. These devs have been working hard to make this project a successful one.
Marketcap of RADS now just under 50m, it will hit over 100m when January comes, hardfork is coming  Grin

Yeah. Hardfork will surely increase the price.

I have read some news that RADS will go up in price, but do you think the RADS price may increase to double the price it is in that time?
The Tao of Crypto
Marketcap of RADS now just under 50m, it will hit over 100m when January comes, hardfork is coming  Grin

Yeah. Hardfork will surely increase the price.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
i bought 1000 rads and moved to my wallet to start staking, few weeks ago but now i am  missing 500 rads any help?
What address? I need more info to be able to help.
Also please read this section and see if it applies to you https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Radium_Core/Staking#Spendable_balance_and_Stake_balance

Xqa6cmETawzS3RKah5FCVSwXydej3Z3yi9 need anymore info?

There are 1,004.62308793 RADS on your balance and the last reward of 0.5 rads came on 2017-12-22 14:41:04
So don't worries, you don't missing nothing.
Looks like RADS is ready to fly Wink  The price i bought RADS last time is 50K sat , and sold it at 100K sat , now 80K sat , can it raise to 200K sat in the future ?

No doubts, mate - https://www.tradingview.com/chart/RADSBTC/SpZFsLA5-RADS-Copycat-Estimated-profit-1050/
so 10x in upcoming 2018 Wink

I have just read some positive feedback about RADS in a private group and these days, I'm going to invest buying some RADS for the medium term. Goid Luck! Go ahead!
Pages:
Jump to: