Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 92. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The price will sky rocket soon. Etc & rads is next.
Just wait for the coming 48hours.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Wish it was user friendly but the price will drop back down to .0004 when china dumps. 

I doubt China holds a considerable amount of RADS with only 5 nodes. Anyway I'd love to pick up some more cheap RADS!  Cool
Activity: 1
Wish it was user friendly but the price will drop back down to .0004 when china dumps. 
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
I like Radium, I will buy some when the price is lower than now.

I'm still waiting to buy lower... though maybe it never goes back to 100k  Embarrassed.........Wink

Its actually not a bad entry price right now. Dont see it going any lower than 120k sats.
Activity: 50

I'm still waiting to buy lower... though maybe it never goes back to 100k  Embarrassed.........Wink
Activity: 34
Haven't posted in a while, still a newbie per bct, but RADS about to march upwards. Was a signal given today?

btw, pay no attention to the monero badge, PIVX is the bomb!
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
smartchain looks impressive! so does the price.. gonna get some  Grin
Activity: 2
I'm going to join you and make my very first post about RADS as well.

Not only am I excited about the technology and applications, which compare very favorably to FCT, but as an investor I see this as an exciting opportunity due to the extremely low volume and the small focus on marketing to-date. In the event that some of the more promising use cases find a business owner, I can see this achieving a market cap of $20-$30MM, which aligns with other cryptos in a similar development stage.

Therefore, I have staked 20 of my own precious BTC on it.
Activity: 27
I think radium has allot of potential, so much so that i finally created an account here after a couple years of just lurking just so i could comment.
Currently setting up an old laptop to leave on while it supports the chain I wont see much in staking because im poor and only have 100 coins atm haha but will continue buying it gradually.
Keep up the good work guys!!
Activity: 245
Activity: 14
Radium team is working hard and delivering the new features, without ICO funding, the team is awesome enough, thanks dev team. I am happy about RADS.
i have been watching rads since march13 i think when they have announced collaboration with ambia fund,although its for belacam which caught my intrest,rads dev team is really cool,iam happy trading rads
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
btw, anyone care to share insights on why the price for radium is going down, even we have an announcement of smartcontract 3.0

The price was being driven down by the scamcoin pump and dumps that were happening across the board on March 27th-28th. Most of the coins that made money yesterday were of no utility. People were dumping good coins to try to cash in on the pumps. The graphs all correlate if you take a look.

On Poloniex, look at Coin 2.0 at March 28, 7:30~, and rads around the same time. Huge 500% dump on Coin 2.0 and subsequent dump of Rads, obviously someone was trying to cash in on that 500% pump. We were steadily gaining value until that point.

I think throughout today and tomorrow we will see a rise in Rads, hopefully these mass hysteria of scam coin pump and dumps is over for now.

I think you nailed it.  Just when I thought traders were starting to look for quality, it turns out the majority of them on Poloniex are just mindless grubs looking for a quick buck. I was really surprised to see the serious projects getting slaughtered like that.

XBC will likely keep people tossing good money after bad for a few days because the pumper likely had most of the 90K supply. Once the sell side has about half that amount it will likely become unprofitable to keep pumping it and we will see a massive crash. Then hopefully sanity will be restored. In the meantime, seems there are good deals to be had.
Activity: 25
btw, anyone care to share insights on why the price for radium is going down, even we have an announcement of smartcontract 3.0

The price was being driven down by the scamcoin pump and dumps that were happening across the board on March 27th-28th. Most of the coins that made money yesterday were of no utility. People were dumping good coins to try to cash in on the pumps. The graphs all correlate if you take a look.

On Poloniex, look at Coin 2.0 at March 28, 7:30~, and rads around the same time. Huge 500% dump on Coin 2.0 and subsequent dump of Rads, obviously someone was trying to cash in on that 500% pump. We were steadily gaining value until that point.

I think throughout today and tomorrow we will see a rise in Rads, hopefully these mass hysteria of scam coin pump and dumps is over for now.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Radium team is working hard and delivering the new features, without ICO funding, the team is awesome enough, thanks dev team. I am happy about RADS.
Think you dev team
Thank you all for your support!
Activity: 406
Think you dev team
Activity: 247
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
for those who's shorting rads surely they will make it possible as we seen how pass the value went up, know its time for those who didn't notice this sleeping giant coin and while its still cheap it will bounce back again after this retrace, good luck holders.

This coin will hit 3-5 dollars this week, i think.
But i am not gonna sell it. Because a market cap of 50-100mil
Is possible very soon.

such comments from newbies make me think that you want to pump the coin :-P

I'm a newbie on bitcointalk. But have been for years on reddit and twitter. And following altcoins.
Im not trying to pump the coin, but this coin will pump hard. Just wait and see.
Activity: 857
Merit: 500

Because someone is driving the coin down

Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Pages:
Jump to: