Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 88. (Read 579162 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Why price drop? I think tech is very bad thats why price drop.. correct?  Huh Huh

Every dump comes after the pump, don't be nervous or panic, I think it is good time to buy during the dump, which is the profitable way.

Great time to add to the stack imo. A rise in price is inevitable at some point.
yeah right there's a lots of coins being pumped today and just wait for a little while we will be able to see rads being pumped too
many traders and players are looking for some profitable coins to invest they will seen good potential with project and start to
place their entry, keep buying and holding.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Why price drop? I think tech is very bad thats why price drop.. correct?  Huh Huh

Every dump comes after the pump, don't be nervous or panic, I think it is good time to buy during the dump, which is the profitable way.

Great time to add to the stack imo. A rise in price is inevitable at some point.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
well i changed my mind and bought some so will see how things turn out.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thanks Will keep them (alltough I only have 45 RADS Cheesy)!
Activity: 498

I am checking RADS daily dipping 10% .. Where is the bottom?? I think it is amazing project .. And surely rock upcoming days

Activity: 249

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Whats happening to Radium Value? Will it go back up soon? : )
Rads really dipping down but for sure it will go up again its about the timing and patience rads is for a long term goal
better to keep watching, good time to buy or make some good entry to gain much better profits when the rebound happen.
Activity: 5
Whats happening to Radium Value? Will it go back up soon? : )
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Was there an update or something? stake difficulty dropped significantly and I started getting rewards every few minutes.

No, we didn't update anything in the past few days. Check to see if your on the same block as chainz.
Blockchain and stuff
https://radiumcore.org/

Why is the website not loading?

This is not loading either

https://projectradium.org/

Radium core is down as we migrate to a new server. Project Radium seems to be working for me.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
https://radiumcore.org/

Why is the website not loading?

This is not loading either

https://projectradium.org/
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
i was interested in rads but then noticed it is tied to BELA. And BELA screams scam to me, put me right off.

Radium is not tied to BELA, although BELA is looking to use the Radium SmartChain to increase security of their accounts, for whatever they do. Anyone and any project is welcome to use the SmartChain for whatever purposes they see fit. Tim and Project Radium was consulting to help BELA implement the SmartChain, just like we will help (almost)  anyone interested in using the SmartChain in their existing project.

Where else is Radium SmartChain already adopted and used?
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
What an exciting Project. Factom is 6$ too wtf?
Blockchain and stuff
i was interested in rads but then noticed it is tied to BELA. And BELA screams scam to me, put me right off.

Radium is not tied to BELA, although BELA is looking to use the Radium SmartChain to increase security of their accounts, for whatever they do. Anyone and any project is welcome to use the SmartChain for whatever purposes they see fit. Tim and Project Radium was consulting to help BELA implement the SmartChain, just like we will help (almost)  anyone interested in using the SmartChain in their existing project.
Activity: 210
Activity: 130
I'm interested in the road map. Was about to check the website but my browser (chrome) says its not secure.
Can someone post it here  Roll Eyes
Blockchain and stuff
So can i install my wallet on two different computers but only stake on one?

I would recommend not doing that, but technically it will work for a little while. What can happen is that after some time some coins could exist only in one of the two wallets. Each wallet has a reserve of about 100 addresses that can be used as change addresses. Each time one is used, a new one is randomly generated. When you have wallets on different computers, the new randomly generated addresses will be different, resulting in two wallet.dat files that are no longer identical, and contain different addresses.  This can cause your coin balance to effectively split, so that some coins only exist in one of your two wallets.

IF you have a lot of experience working with coin wallets, and want to accept the risk that things may go wrong, then go for it, but I can't recommend it as a good idea.

you CAN have two different wallets, with different sets of coins in them, on different computers, that works just fine. The issue is when you have the same coins, in two different wallets that are being actively used.

I hope that helps!

Justin
Activity: 33
So can i install my wallet on two differnt computers but only stake on one?
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
Can I ask when the Project Radon will be included in the wallet? Any ETA?

Also, I find this much more fascinating than Factom.
Pages:
Jump to: