Pages:
Author

Topic: [RAFFLE #2!] MMXIV raffling off TWO Antminer S3 - SOLD OUT IN UNDER 6 DAYS - page 3. (Read 5885 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So I can say that I at least asked, I assume MMXIV is some new coin your trying to promote or something. Anyway, can entrance be bought using BTC and at how much per ticket as of my reply ?

Just use your BTC to buy some MMXIV on Bittrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-MMXIV

One MMXIV per entry into the raffle, MMXIV is trading at around 0.015 BTC
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
N00b question... I would like to 'play' but only have BTC. Is there an easy way to convert to / buy MMXIV?

Thanks for any links / assistance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi please can you PM me with the address of where to pay for tickets?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
So I can say that I at least asked, I assume MMXIV is some new coin your trying to promote or something. Anyway, can entrance be bought using BTC and at how much per ticket as of my reply ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
DANG Mortimer452...way to go buying up all the tickets Tongue

MMXIV can you please PM me a address to send my coins for tickets? Thanks.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Could I get an entry address please.

Thanks.
Merit: 120
Question... I'd like to buy more but I don't want a block of consecutive ticket numbers. Is there a way to not end up with consecutive ticket numbers?

Entries are all scrambled up prior to drawing

Here's what the first one looked like when we picked winner: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rnh9O2QVBfCltjhnGRFVoCylyG1kHDLzYxrLaZr81GU
Activity: 556
Question... I'd like to buy more but I don't want a block of consecutive ticket numbers. Is there a way to not end up with consecutive ticket numbers?
I'll take a few.  Please PM me an address for the raffle.
Activity: 756
You should really get this out on Twitter as well - not going to get enough interest I think from just BitcoinTalk alone

We sold out last time just using the forums. We could use some chat box attention though

True, but it took three weeks to get 25 people, and now the price is 2x more per ticket.  It's just a suggestion - Twitter is starting to become the main communication method for a lot of new coins, due to the forums being so hard to wade through all the "junk" these days.

I'm not going anywhere so there's no rush from me. Would be nice to get the word out, though. Entry is only .02 BTC of MMXIV at current price

Shouldn't be in any rush they won't ship for over 3 weeks anyway.
Price has dropped to 1 MMXIV per ticket. Everyone who purchased any at 2 each will receive additional tickets for free
Just set up a twitter. Follow me  Smiley

Market is back open on Bittrex. Their coins had moved to stake. We had to knock them out. Taken care of  Wink
Awe that looks nice..I will check it out..I like it!  Smiley

Now is the time to enter. Only .02 BTC worth of MMXIV at current price, but I highly doubt that it will last long that low
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Awe that looks nice..I will check it out..I like it!  Smiley
You should really get this out on Twitter as well - not going to get enough interest I think from just BitcoinTalk alone

We sold out last time just using the forums. We could use some chat box attention though

True, but it took three weeks to get 25 people, and now the price is 2x more per ticket.  It's just a suggestion - Twitter is starting to become the main communication method for a lot of new coins, due to the forums being so hard to wade through all the "junk" these days.

I'm not going anywhere so there's no rush from me. Would be nice to get the word out, though. Entry is only .02 BTC of MMXIV at current price

Activity: 550
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: