Pages:
Author

Topic: [RAFFLE] MMXIV is raffling off TWO Antminer S3s - SOLD OUT - Drawing on the 27th - page 3. (Read 12316 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Last 5 tickets left!!!

I'll take 5. Raffle closed!

You da man HC.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Activity: 150
Oh boy!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
guess i misquoted whoever was counting before me. according to the doc there are 5 left...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Quite a smart raffle, He makes Profit AND gets a lot of coins Cheesy

Good luck people! I wonder who'll win Cheesy
bump 1 left!

Come on guys, pickup the remaining tickets.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
legendary
Forget-about-it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Screw it. Put me down for another 5. PM a new MMXIV address please OP.
legendary
Forget-about-it
ill do 3 more (PM me another address) lets get this finished!
Activity: 161
digging in the bits... now ant powered!
Just bought 2 more!!

Hopefully these will be batch 4!
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
Sweet... Only 12 tickets left!  Grin
Modify the raffle to be for One S3 Antminer and a AR Drone 2.0 and lets pull that ticket!

picking up 2 more raffle tickets for a total of 7 tickets.

Good Luck everyone

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Activity: 1064
Modify the raffle to be for One S3 Antminer and a AR Drone 2.0 and lets pull that ticket!
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
Only 23 tickets left. Hurry up I want my S3's  Wink
Merit: 120
Minersource.net still has some...

Ordering straight from Bitmain
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Minersource.net still has some...
MMXIVcoin is making it really difficult for people to participate in this raffle. When will miners be paid for shift ending Thu Jul 10 2014 23:59:00? The shift ended almost 44 hours ago.

I've told you many time that ThePeePs runs the pool. If you have a problem with pool or payouts, please PM him and he will fix it
I'm beyond done having a problem with it. But if you wonder why ticket sales are so slow, this could be a reason.

And one more opinion... A deadline is going to be the best motivation for ticket sales. I advise posting a deadline, perhaps a week from now. All of those who are going to buy have bought, and those who are waiting or still deciding will have a decision to make once they have a deadline.

Can't put orders in for S3's right now. Bad time to end it
Activity: 556
MMXIVcoin is making it really difficult for people to participate in this raffle. When will miners be paid for shift ending Thu Jul 10 2014 23:59:00? The shift ended almost 44 hours ago.

I've told you many time that ThePeePs runs the pool. If you have a problem with pool or payouts, please PM him and he will fix it
I'm beyond done having a problem with it. But if you wonder why ticket sales are so slow, this could be a reason.

And one more opinion... A deadline is going to be the best motivation for ticket sales. I advise posting a deadline, perhaps a week from now. All of those who are going to buy have bought, and those who are waiting or still deciding will have a decision to make once they have a deadline.

Activity: 556
Site is back up. Thanks for reporting. I was messing with stuff and broke the DNS on accident
Pages:
Jump to: