Pages:
Author

Topic: [RAFFLE] MMXIV is raffling off TWO Antminer S3s - SOLD OUT - Drawing on the 27th - page 8. (Read 12316 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
So two hours ago i tried to withdraw my MMXIV from Bittrex so i could send my entry for the raffle and it says completed on Bittrex. I still dont have any coins in my wallet though..

Anyone else having trouble?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ONLY 54 RAFFLE TICKETS LEFT

You can keep track of the total entries so far on this doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rnh9O2QVBfCltjhnGRFVoCylyG1kHDLzYxrLaZr81GU

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
expensive tickets when u do get MMXIV to above 1 btc  Grin so i'll pass and keep me MMXIV  Wink

If it does get that high, 1 BTC entry is still cheaper than buying 2 S3's

yes it was said with a smile ie infering MMXIV with good promotion (such as these raffles) could pass 1 btc each.

1 BTC each only puts us near the top 30 coins for market value. There's many worse choices than MMXIV. If anything, our price has been extremely stable
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
expensive tickets when u do get MMXIV to above 1 btc  Grin so i'll pass and keep me MMXIV  Wink

yes it was said with a smile ie infering MMXIV with good promotion (such as these raffles) could pass 1 btc each.
56 tickets left, with a couple more entries on the way
How do you prove that you only accept 100 entries? What's stopping you from taking 150 entries and saying you only have 100? Can't you use a single address that is public so everyone can see exactly how many entries there are?

Then it's impossible to tell who sent what. The list is public. If anyone doesn't see their name or the entry amount is wrong, feel free to post my error

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rnh9O2QVBfCltjhnGRFVoCylyG1kHDLzYxrLaZr81GU
Activity: 362
How do you prove that you only accept 100 entries? What's stopping you from taking 150 entries and saying you only have 100? Can't you use a single address that is public so everyone can see exactly how many entries there are?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I've sent out about 20 addresses to people that aren't on the entry list, yet, so there should be some more coming soon
Activity: 126
Only 71 Raffle tickets left

You can keep track of the total entries so far on this doc:

DoubleDD
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434
Activity: 150
Oh boy!
Id like to enter, send me the address plz
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'd like to enter (two entries please).  Please PM me the code(s).
Pages:
Jump to: