Pages:
Author

Topic: RansomWare Tech In The House => Wanna Cry?NO!! - page 2. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
Could I be affected?I am using Linux and I am busy making a duplicate copy of my files on my portable hardrives just in case.

@HarringtonStark, "....busy making duplicate copy of my files.." what files are refering to?

Please, note that a virus is a program created to infect [damage,steal...] sensitive information(s) and the fact that you are using linux does not make it harmless although the level of such infection might be less effective base on different operating system i.e   Mac OS X,linux, windows (7,8.1...) when updated can provide more protection against attack [intrusion,penetation ...ecc]

Regard's
Bitcseo
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Could I be affected?I am using Linux and I am busy making a duplicate copy of my files on my portable hardrives just in case.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
☞Urgent attention are needed when it come to handling issue related to online protection!

On April 8, 2014 microsoft cease from offering suppport/update and assistance to one of the most used operating system (win xp) in bank's,hospital ..ecc

☞There is a strong reason behind this decision but, unfornately, most ethical hacker's,computer IT's (online and offline) failed to advice their customer's about  the fundamental reason behind this decision.

Instead, most computer tech, suggested to their customer's an alternative means of retaining the old versione (windows xp operating system) which is vulnerable to attack while, they made suggetion for an alternating mean's of updating such system. What a mistake because such shortcut could end-up being expensive to those involve

Well, in computer Tech niche, is safer to save sick cat than to revive a dead lion!! Shocked

Today, same hacker's who made microsoft to take such decision are just by the window again. Asking for ransom

Funny enough, most organization,bank's and hopital may be tempted to pay such ransom.

A ransom? but, to what extend are they willing to pay these ransom?

NOTE: i'm available to offer remote assistance to any individual,private & public organization(s) who are currently victim of this attack to bypass the ransom/attack page and possibly help to back-up and upgrade to a new operating system.

I also have a verifiable profile on most computer tech forum; Cnet,windows 7 forum ..ecc

Thanks

ransomware rimuovere
ransomware cryptolocker
ransomware decrypt
ransomware removal tool
ransomware cerber
ransomware kaspersky
ransomware cos'è
ransomware malwarebytes

Pages:
Jump to: