Pages:
Author

Topic: Rapist released from jail after serving half of measly six month sentence - page 3. (Read 1863 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
i think rapists' not serving enough time in jail is compeletely unfair because it is very obvious that rape is more horrible crime than stealing or hacking. Rapists must languish in prison. they must die in there but hackers or any othey burglars dont need to stay in prison for a long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Hackers are too smart and busy to be frat boys...  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I seen the news report myself earlier today, even the cops say this is wrong.
Wtf is the judge seeing that we do not see, thirty five years at least he should have got.
I think he will be re arrested and justice will be done, it's disgusting  for him to walk  free after such a minimal time.

The justice system is full of old men, who do not know their arse from their elbow, so out of touch, me I would castrate the mofo.

No doubt someone will see to him in the proper manner, his parents should be calling for him to stay inside, such a danger to be outside and what a threat to all women who tremble at the very thought of seeing him face to face.

HIM a victim of what? did he really break the law.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
1 day ago

Brock Turner, a 22 year old male white rapist from Stanford University, was released from jail after serving half of measly six month sentence, sparking protests nationwide. In comparison, Ross Ulbricht received life in prison for buying a bunch of coins. Hackers face more jailtime than rapists and murderers (Related: Hacker who exposed rapists by recovering deleted video to face more jail time than the rapist himself).

Police are on high alert for his safety, because he is obviously the victim here. His parents cited concern for his safety, because he is a convicted rapist walking free in just three months.
Pages:
Jump to: