Pages:
Author

Topic: Rate of bitcoin searches increasing again - page 2. (Read 1786 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
January 06, 2015, 05:53:10 PM
Are you people seriously this retarded? Look at the data for February/March during the Mt Gox implosion. Huge spike in searches, and price falling. So many stupids... exact same thing happening now!!!1

Warren, this is not the same.  This is not Dexter Shoes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
January 06, 2015, 05:49:40 PM
Are you people seriously this retarded? Look at the data for February/March during the Mt Gox implosion. Huge spike in searches, and price falling. So many stupids... exact same thing happening now!!!1
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
January 06, 2015, 05:32:01 PM
Didn't you predict sub 50 or something a couple months ago?

I predicted sub 300 and could go as low as sub 100.  That was several months ago.  It is not out of the realm of possibility that it goes sub 200 or even 100 albeit briefly.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
January 06, 2015, 05:24:37 PM
On google trends here is the surge of new bitcoin searches. 

Also recent bitcoin news made CNN.  When bitstamp opens up, a surge of money will reach the exchanges due to the new year and due to new exposure.  This current bitstamp hack has not hurt the price in the least bit.  I think we may be looking at a replication of the silk road incident in October of 2013.

If bitstamp comes back unscathed and just as strong as before, this may be the catalyst to a new rise in bitcoin.

...did Xiaoxiao just say something bullish about Bitcoin?

WHAT KIND OF YEAR 2173 SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE IS THIS?

Looks like somebody bought a bitcoin, good for him!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
January 06, 2015, 05:23:07 PM
Didn't you predict sub 50 or something a couple months ago?
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
January 06, 2015, 04:32:31 PM

Also recent bitcoin news made CNN.  When bitstamp opens up, a surge of money will reach the exchanges due to the new year and due to new exposure.  This current bitstamp hack has not hurt the price in the least bit.  I think we may be looking at a replication of the silk road incident in October of 2013.

If bitstamp comes back unscathed and just as strong as before, this may be the catalyst to a new rise in bitcoin.

I get the Google trend emails too and had noticed that it has been consistently rising for a while now too: )

Some say there is no such thing as bad publicity, it's only publicity. People hearing about Bitstamp might hear the price has crashed and speculate it's going to start another rally soon. It might entice newbies to start buying.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
January 06, 2015, 04:24:23 PM

I get the Google trend emails too and had noticed that it has been consistently rising for a while now too: )
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
January 06, 2015, 10:33:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: