Pages:
Author

Topic: Rate the Exchange based on your Experience - page 2. (Read 195 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
A crypto exchange platform that has a quick response of everything you will need like KYC verification, withdrawal, and most of all customer support when you have issues to be solved.  And it followed with the large volume and high liquidity are most likely most traders choice.

I didn't use a trading exchange frequently because I'm not a trader, I used them often when I have tokens or coins to sell.  I used HitBTC before since they don't require KYC and later on Gate.io but they also have KYC verification and stop using them until now the only choice is Binance since you can easily and quickly put order.

For now, if you want to be a good trader especially day trading whatever style it is, Scalping, Day Trading, Swing Trading, Position Trading, Range Trading, Intraday Trading, and Investing, Binance is the answer.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
This rating should entirely be based in terms of their customer support,duration of kyc process etc.

Binance customer support is great. They are receiving tons of tickets everyday but still they are responsive.

KYC process is so fast. Others might not be aware but their KYC next to basic account was only few minutes process as long as documents are cleared. I was also surprised on that as other exchanges that don't have a great load as Binance took 24-48 hours before KYC are processed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
From the first time I registered on Kucoin, I have never face any real problem with them. All kind of transaction are smooth. Deposit, withdraw, trade, transfer anything. I don't even upload any ID documents until now.
And the most important thing is, they have a super fast customer support.

Note; Maybe other people have different experience with kucoin, but for me, it's the best asian exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
I used some smaller exchange that have better customer support than Binance, but in general I would avoid using any unkwon and shady exchanges with fake volume.
Something like Hotbit exchange can get hacked again, and I had very bad experience with Probit exchange and I would rate that as one of the worse ever customer support I talked with.
I prefer to have no contact with any support that means exchange is working just fine and there is no need for wasting time on chitchating.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I have used three exchanges before, but I prefer binance out of the three, I am good enough not to be asking their customer support for answers to some questions and I have not faced problem that can make me to contact their customer supoort before, but according to what some of my friends do tell me is that it has fast responsive customer care. Kyc processing is fast, all you need to be verified is to snap yourself and you will be verified immediately. But very possible there can be request for ID verification, but I have not done that before and I am verified.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Kucoin and Bybit Livechat support are very quick according to my experience. The issues and my queries were solved within 10 minutes maximum. My worst support experience was with Bittrex and Binance. If you have a quick issue you would like solve ASAP, be ready to be disappointed. The slow response rates of supports from both exchanges made me to give up on waiting.

As for KYC, I have only verified with Binance so far but my account got verified in just a few hours.

I started using Kucoin a little more intensely in the last few months. I am completely dissatisfied with them.
Their platform is very slow, they have many derivatives and moving between them sometimes knows to tire me. I still not fully understand his UX design idea and by what structure they made a schedule of contents.
The android app looks almost the same as the Binance app.
About their support, two years ago I had some communication with him and then everything was fine and we solved all the doubts very quickly.

Binance if we know they have the largest volume, the most users, most orders... works much faster (for me)

I also use CEX.io it is one of my first exchanges, and somehow I got used to them. but they have none of the chart indicators so for daily trading, you must use another service.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Kucoin and Bybit Livechat support are very quick according to my experience. The issues and my queries were solved within 10 minutes maximum. My worst support experience was with Bittrex and Binance. If you have a quick issue you would like solve ASAP, be ready to be disappointed. The slow response rates of supports from both exchanges made me to give up on waiting.

As for KYC, I have only verified with Binance so far but my account got verified in just a few hours.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Being a crypto holder, you all must have used one or more exchange at some point of time or most of you frequently use it.
Please share which exchange you find much better in terms of customer support and issues resolution.
This is not for exchange that has high liquidity because we all know of them.
This rating should entirely be based in terms of their customer support,duration of kyc process etc.
Pages:
Jump to: