Pages:
Author

Topic: rby distrust me without any reason - page 2. (Read 602 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
June 11, 2023, 10:49:46 AM

If he don't want to trust me, it should be in the middle of trust and distrust which is neutral, if he distrust me that's mean he not trust everything I do in this forum. It's true any user can leave any feedback, include exclude someone in their trustlist, create flag etc, but everyone are always stick with this rule LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system

Do's and Don'ts
  • Don't exclude users from your Trust list based on retaliation. It's okay to trust someone's judgement, even when he doesn't trust yours.

Do you know what you want? You added the tilde to it yourself, didn't you? So he should swallow it and put up with it? What makes you think that a person you do not know should trust you at a time when you do not believe him? I don't understand. Ignoring posts is also a way out, and you cannot know if he does it or not; this, again, is his own business.

Don't forget, personal trust lists are everyone's business.
Activity: 490
Merit: 484
June 11, 2023, 10:36:28 AM
Helena, The first thing you need to accept is that you don't take things like this too personally.

Although the trust lists are public and everyone can see them, it is still some kind of personal opinion of each member. For some reason, rby felt that your opinion did not match his understanding, so he decided to put you on his distrust list. What is a solid reason for you, does not have to be the same for me or rby, or any member here.
I didn't taking any personal, no hard feelings, I always try to become objective. Example in this case where I leave a neutral feedback because there's no solid evidence even though there are DT members were leave negative feedback.

"Personal opinion of each other", I don't think it's correct when you distrust someone because of your disagreement, put on ignore list could be an option.

I just presented how JollyGood, with his trust list, explains to all the dissenters why he gave them a tilde. Smiley
OP, no one owes you anything. A person can put a tilde sign for any action, maybe rby does not want to trust you without any explanation, especially in public. And this is a better action than leaving reviews, which are sometimes without reason. Just accept the rule that you can't be loved by everyone.
JollyGood is an exception because he have contributed a lot, just like other controversial DT members.

If he don't want to trust me, it should be in the middle of trust and distrust which is neutral, if he distrust me that's mean he not trust everything I do in this forum. It's true any user can leave any feedback, include exclude someone in their trustlist, create flag etc, but everyone are always stick with this rule LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system

Do's and Don'ts
  • Don't exclude users from your Trust list based on retaliation. It's okay to trust someone's judgement, even when he doesn't trust yours.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
June 11, 2023, 10:09:51 AM
This is retaliation distrust, can this be said as abuse of trust list?
We here have millions of brains, millions of different minds, different countries, different ways of judging someone, you trust someone and you don't trust someone, it's not a regiment or a war. everyone has freedom in judging. point.

@Helena Yu, if @rby doesn't trust you and puts you on @rby's Trust list, you can do the same thing as @rby did, isn't that how the problem is solved.

So now you two, don't trust each other, it's your right. finished.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
June 11, 2023, 09:14:39 AM
I just presented how JollyGood, with his trust list, explains to all the dissenters why he gave them a tilde. Smiley
OP, no one owes you anything. A person can put a tilde sign for any action, maybe rby does not want to trust you without any explanation, especially in public. And this is a better action than leaving reviews, which are sometimes without reason. Just accept the rule that you can't be loved by everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
June 11, 2023, 06:51:28 AM
Lol. Really? A new thread for this? I suggest OP to lock the thread and move on.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
June 11, 2023, 06:48:53 AM
Helena, The first thing you need to accept is that you don't take things like this too personally.

Now the funny thing rby distrust me, without any solid reason!

Although the trust lists are public and everyone can see them, it is still some kind of personal opinion of each member. For some reason, rby felt that your opinion did not match his understanding, so he decided to put you on his distrust list. What is a solid reason for you, does not have to be the same for me or rby, or any member here.

He didn't reach my PM to talk about the reason I distrust him, so I'd better to open a new thread and explain it here.

I have 200+ members on my ~list, I mostly added them for a good reason (at least for me) and I would really hate to get 200+ PMs and have to explain why that is.

Did I distrust or trust wrong user? did I leave an inappropriate feedback or flag? did I support or oppose a flag? show me.

It's your choice, you don't need to ask others to explain what your opinion is.

In most cases, no. Unless you think that no one should put you on their distrust list.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
June 11, 2023, 06:38:01 AM

He didn't reach my PM to talk about the reason I distrust him, so I'd better to open a new thread and explain it here.
Do you distrust people and go back, sit and wait for them in  your PM to come and explain themselves and if possible worship you, then you can remove them from your distrust list?
If so, when you discovered that I distrusted you, why didn't you reach my PM to know why I distrusted you?

Welldone! You are making your own standards and faulting them yourself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 484
June 11, 2023, 06:06:55 AM
I distrust him because he give a positive feedback to bbigtart who was previously busted someone wearing double signature. Firstly he didn't give a positive feedback, but the first one is robelneo, I suggest him to change his positive feedback to neutral feedback, but after few posts I realized rby sent a positive feedback to and disagree with my point.

But two weeks later someone busted bbigtart was using AI to post, this make robelneo delete his positive feedback and rby change his positive feedback to neutral feedback.

I remember someone warned both of us, but we still proceeded to hand the positive feedback to the user for bursting scam Grin
I didn't delete my positive feedback, rather I turned it to neutral while being able to capture the AI writing as a reason to change feedback from positive to neutral.

I don't to be hard on my trust list, but I just want to wait for few months to see their progress either they will start to change their habit to leave a positive feedback to a worthy user or not. That's why I not exclude them when they already delete/change their positive feedback before.

Now the funny thing rby distrust me, without any solid reason!

~Helena Yu's judgement is Distrusted by:
1. NEW rby (Trust: neutral) (336 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Did I distrust or trust wrong user? did I leave an inappropriate feedback or flag? did I support or oppose a flag? show me.

Pages:
Jump to: