Pages:
Author

Topic: [RDD][GIVEAWAY] 0.01 BTC toward Reddcoin IPO to the first 100! - page 4. (Read 6941 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I must say I'm not a fan of social networking really, they all annoy me in some way, but if I had to choose the best of a bad bunch, I'd have to say Facebook, as it's where you will find pretty much most of the people you know in one place, and is also handy for if your interested in certain specific groups.

PM sent
Activity: 26
Facebook - most comfortable an has many great features.

PM sending...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter is best. Easy to keep in touch.
Activity: 56
For me Linkedin is the one that is really useful.

Sending PM...

Activity: 420
For me it's twitter, I think as a business its the best way to communicate with (potential) customers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Twitter, easy and fast.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
hello
Twitter is much better
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Twitter, less intrusive, easier to use, good for networking and to search for relevant information.
Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
Facebook because it has helped me to reconnect with my lost friends
Activity: 56
Facebook is my favorite social networking site. Because, on Facebook I can meet, chat etc with my old friends, family, colleagues and make new friends. Facebook is cool Smiley
Activity: 112
i think it is Sina microblog.because,you know it is well-known in china and spread news
by unbelievable speed.And also it can write every rutine staff.
have PMed
Activity: 210
Facebook, because I can reach out to and hear from family, friends, business associates, gamer pals, and complete strangers from all around the world.

I'm gonna love this new coin!
Activity: 70
Facebook, cuz Im old

hsz
Activity: 336
QQ, the most peoples on it in this world!
PM sent!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Twitter: Because, we can express big things with little words.

PM sent.
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
Facebook. All my family and friend are on facebook.

Activity: 167
I like Twitter because I can see what celebrities and great minds are thinking.
Activity: 224
twitter, because you get to connect with people easily fracking mention them and that's it you're connected, could even stalk your fave people if you like to.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Facebook.  It allows me to get in touch with international relatives much easier as well as reconnect with old high school/college friends.
Activity: 70
Facebook. All my friends and coursemates use facebook to share their status. And read funny things in the main page, which is great for u to announce sth. twitter may be second but for my social network(Asian teens Wink), facebook is better. Smiley

PM sent
Pages:
Jump to: