Pages:
Author

Topic: [RDD][GIVEAWAY] 0.01 BTC toward Reddcoin IPO to the first 100! - page 7. (Read 6941 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
@cryptominer
facebook, because almost everybody is there, from geeks to your grandmother  Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
To be honest social website are good for information but bad for private life.
I try to keep my profile really lite.
I would say twitter for me!!

Thanx!!

PM sent
Activity: 182
what is facebook?

T W I T T E R
Activity: 126
I'm going to have to go with LinkedIn as my favorite social network. It's actually useful, and can lead to better jobs and new opportunities.

Facebook is just for fun, though also nice. I guess I'm just a pragmatist. Sending PM now...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
really twitter and nothing else, because it is the fastest network!

pm send in a moment!
Activity: 42
TWITTER!!!!!

You will never find a large group of nut cases all in one place... Well not since my old mIRC days!
Activity: 56
Twitter: No advertising, no sponsoried ad, no forsed liking folowing, no anoying ads, no anoing game requests....

PM sent
Activity: 5
1.) Linkedin - Allows me to connect to more professionals and helps my profile to get better job opportunities.
2.) Sending email in PM
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Like Fb, because like play games!!

Pm sent
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Circle because you can see what all your friends are doing on a local network unlike Facebook which you communicate globally.
Activity: 1
Facebook by far. It is a great way to find out about new investments etc...

PM Sent
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Linkedin - more serious social network for staying in touch with colleagues from school and previous employments.
In my opinion it is tweeter even though I am not a huge fan of all the social media sites. They all got to commercialized. I prefere small forum to communicate with people or using other tools like simple email oder skype, hangout etc.

still tweeter, facebook or other medias, are good in distributing news fast and without the high impact of sensership.

thanks
Activity: 18
1. Facebook. Because almost everybody is on it.

2. Pm sent!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Facebook, because all my friends and relatives are there, and it offers a lot of cool things, like games, messenger and groups of discussion. =)

Pm sent!
Activity: 252
LinkedIn is good too..  PM SENT.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Twitter, it's the most professional social network on the net, while still appealing to the masses. It has the most transparency and easy-to-use interface.

Facebook is garbage compared to twitter.

edit: sent pm
Facebook, because it globally, comfortable and informative!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Facebook! Because Myspace got crazy, slow and dead! lol, but really, I like facebook Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 264
Facebook, because that's where everyone hangs out. Or something.

PM sent
Pages:
Jump to: