Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 18. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Halving ~16hrs  Shocked at block 10,000

"blocks" : 9441,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 8.18526843,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 309603348,
"pooledtx" : 6,
"testnet" : false

hi exactly it's 10,079

-------------------------

what's about the help to the Ukraine?

I would love to buy some che from the escrow for the Ukraine help!
Who can hold it?
Is there any gived coin yet?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
-> Come on to http://che.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of Revolution Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://che.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3454
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then make revolution... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to http://che.coins4everyone.com and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 56
We now have CHE enabled on our pool and are mining it! ALL CHE will be automatically exchanged once the coin hits the exhcnages on Monday!

Please help our pool grow by mining with us!

www.altcoinspool.com!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Halving ~16hrs  Shocked at block 10,079

"blocks" : 9441,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 8.18526843,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 309603348,
"pooledtx" : 6,
"testnet" : false

Activity: 4
Activity: 335
all pools down?  Sad

coins4everyone is up and running... come on guys, we're waiting for some miners to spread hash power.
http://che.coins4everyone.com

will help to find the first block!

excellent ;-)
happy mining!

and you did it! ;-)

LAST 20 BLOCKS FOUND
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Difficulty   Amount   Expected Shares   PPLNS Shares   Actual Shares   Percentage
9216   111 left   adversor   28/02 18:55:08   8.65   32.00    35,430   11,005   11,005   31.06

congrats, that was quick!

Great stuff!!! Grin

Next block may take 500%  Cheesy

Ha, will stick at it!  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
OK, let's try a bit more forum trading.

Some one sold here 439 @ 0.00012

I will sell 100 @ 0.00013

PM me and we can arrange someone to escrow on our behalf

Just doing some math:

coinsperday = (coinsperblock*24*60*60*hashes/s)/(difficulty*4294967296)

let's say 1MH/s @ diff=8.6 you will get ~75 coins/day

1BTC = USD 572

with your price you will make around $5.50 with 1MH/s if there was no mistake in my calculation.

Compared to other coins like DOGE actually $10/1MH a day atm it is extremely cheap.

I will buy it!

Thank you Adversor. Trusted buyer +1.

As you said, it should probably be more than that. The market normal will establish itself eventually.

Thanks cbassthefish, trade went smooth +1
Activity: 98

Just doing some math:

1BTC = USD 572

with your price you will make around $5.50 with 1MH/s if there was no mistake in my calculation.

Compared to other coins like DOGE actually $10/1MH a day atm it is extremely cheap.

I will buy it!

Thank you Adversor. Trusted buyer +1.

As you said, it should probably be more than that. The market normal will establish itself eventually.
all pools down?  Sad

coins4everyone is up and running... come on guys, we're waiting for some miners to spread hash power.

excellent ;-)
happy mining!

and you did it! ;-)

LAST 20 BLOCKS FOUND
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Difficulty   Amount   Expected Shares   PPLNS Shares   Actual Shares   Percentage
9216   111 left   adversor   28/02 18:55:08   8.65   32.00    35,430   11,005   11,005   31.06

Great stuff!!! Grin

Next block may take 500%  Cheesy
Activity: 335
all pools down?  Sad

excellent ;-)
happy mining!

and you did it! ;-)

LAST 20 BLOCKS FOUND

Great stuff!!! Grin
Awesome to see people actually throwing weight into helping others. Is there anyone in here is familiar with the Ukraine language that can reach out to the red cross in the region it would be alot of help.

Havent heard from JohnK yet, so if anybody else knows a reputable escrow, now would be the time to reach out to them.

Also, I'll throw .05 btc towards the cryptorush initiative.

This is mainly political support not humanitarian. Only my opinion.
Red cross helps only revolutionaries or all citizens (include pro-government citizens)?

This will be donation to red cross? Then I have skipped something, may fault.

Yes. The Red Cross (or another large humanitarian group that is based in the region).  Without current backing to facilitate travel to regions in conflict in order to do the correct due diligence involved to insure the funds are actually being used appropriately and in a neutral way then the only alternative is to use a large recognized humanitarian aid group.  This also keeps our hands clean in regards to the potential of being placed on "watch lists" or worse being labeled as "funding enemy combatants".  We want to always be neutral.

Also, the use of a well known trusted escrow allows us to create yet another buffer in that regard and in the regard of who is in control of funds.  The escrow would have the CHE wallet for the humanitarian donations.  Then those CHE donations could be purchased for btc which would then be sent to whatever large and established humanitarian group is chosen by the community.  Possibly even an auction thread set up specific to whatever the current cause is at the moment.

This, I believe, is the type of Revolution the cryptoworld needs.

All feedback is welcome and necessary.
Awesome to see people actually throwing weight into helping others. Is there anyone in here is familiar with the Ukraine language that can reach out to the red cross in the region it would be alot of help.

Havent heard from JohnK yet, so if anybody else knows a reputable escrow, now would be the time to reach out to them.

Red cross helps only revolutionaries or all citizens (include pro-government citizens)?

This will be donation to red cross? Then I have skipped something, may fault.

Just doing some math:

1BTC = USD 572

I will buy it!

Activity: 9

Activity: 98

all pools down?  Sad

excellent ;-)
happy mining!

and you did it! ;-)

LAST 20 BLOCKS FOUND

all pools down?  Sad

excellent ;-)
happy mining!
Activity: 9
no, just longbeardmining, front end only I think. Operator is already taking care. Mentioned on IRC.

Please always set a failover pool in your miner. There are actually 4 pools available.

It has been taken care of. We are just experiencing some hardware issues, that we are working on. No, it was not an attack (since I will get that question), and no coins were lost.
Pages:
Jump to: