Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 13. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I think everything is sorted out now. However, with a transaction fee of 0.1 CHE and block reward of only 16 CHE, it's a bit expensive to run a faucet. Even if we use some of premine for the faucet, a lot of coins will just disappear due to transaction fee. We need to ask Echo to make changes to the code to lower fees down to 0.01 CHE. Please let ask him if you see him on IRC in case I don't catch him.
0.01 OR LESS???
0.01 seems big to me too
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I lost all my CHE when I accidentally unzipped the CRA wallet over this one that held quite some coins. Sad

How can this happen? Your CHE wallet.dat file should be in C:\users\yourcomputername\appdata\roaming\RevolutionCoin
directory. It will not be overwritten by CRA since it generates other directory.

I was one of the first miners and we still used the CRA folder back then (first launch). When I use the new wallet, no coins show up.

You mined at the beginning on our coin chain (CRA then CHE), then never updated to new wallet Crapples and later to RevolutionCoin. Now you have decided to install the wallet of the dead coin Cryptoapples, without backing up your old wallet? If so, your old coins are lost, I think. But why the heck you have done that?

I screwed up with downloading and unzipping the wrong file. Ah well, revolutions always have victims. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I lost all my CHE when I accidentally unzipped the CRA wallet over this one that held quite some coins. Sad

How can this happen? Your CHE wallet.dat file should be in C:\users\yourcomputername\appdata\roaming\RevolutionCoin
directory. It will not be overwritten by CRA since it generates other directory.

I was one of the first miners and we still used the CRA folder back then (first launch). When I use the new wallet, no coins show up.

You mined at the beginning on our coin chain (CRA then CHE), then never updated to new wallet Crapples and later to RevolutionCoin. Now you have decided to install the wallet of the dead coin Cryptoapples, without backing up your old wallet? If so, your old coins are lost, I think. But why the heck you have done that?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools
Do we have social media fans in the community? Please spread a word about the coin. We need community to grow in numbers. Low diff now, good time to jump in  Wink
Is longbeard front end having issues?

Setup http://che.novahash.org as a fail over to avoid any disruptions in mining.
hi
failover is really important!!!
Novahash Pools

Setup http://che.novahash.org as a fail over to avoid any disruptions in mining.
Novahash Pools
I think everything is sorted out now. However, with a transaction fee of 0.1 CHE and block reward of only 16 CHE, it's a bit expensive to run a faucet. Even if we use some of premine for the faucet, a lot of coins will just disappear due to transaction fee. We need to ask Echo to make changes to the code to lower fees down to 0.01 CHE. Please let ask him if you see him on IRC in case I don't catch him.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Hey Nova,

got 0.2 CHE. Seems your faucet works.

0.2 over here aswell ! Great work Nova

Thanks for letting me know. The code I use has some bugs, last round wasn't cleared automatically, so I guess you have recieved another 0.1 CHE.  Grin Still looking for a problem in the code. Hope to finish it today. I also lowered payouts to 0.1 CHE while I'm running tests.

Yes, got 0.1 in addition Smiley

Another 0.1 just cleared for me aswell  Cheesy
Hey Nova,

Thanks for letting me know. The code I use has some bugs, last round wasn't cleared automatically, so I guess you have recieved another 0.1 CHE.  Grin Still looking for a problem in the code. Hope to finish it today. I also lowered payouts to 0.1 CHE while I'm running tests.

Yes, got 0.1 in addition Smiley
Novahash Pools
Hey Nova,

Hey Nova,

Hey Nova,

Novahash Pools
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497351.new#new

Please vote for CHE

Edited to reflect we have been added to the voting.
voted

Also don't forget to vote for CHE on Mintpal http://www.mintpal.com/voting
Pages:
Jump to: