Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 39. (Read 48437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
want some cryptoapples ^^
cTiSgasSyJfK8thw8NrVU6tZg8jQpR41Bq

Who doesn't? Cheesy

btw : cWfkKtERFe9CgdvNV726Pigsj1Nw5xVz6K
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
want some cryptoapples ^^
cTiSgasSyJfK8thw8NrVU6tZg8jQpR41Bq
legendary
All my critical posts were deleted on the original thread. Crazy guys those devs...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Be a part of history while cleaning up the scrypt clone copy coin fly by night devs.

Own a part of history.

http://cra.longbeardmining.com  
http://cra.novahash.org

No post deleted or moderated...actual open community. All are welcome.
On the "real"  version they did not keep their word of having coin 2-499 only 1 coin reward. It's just 32! Instamine BS... Incredible...

We have changed it after first launch, it was announced on weekend, you have bad informations

You mean 2nd launch?  there were 2 that day from you? or was it 3?

Do you remember saying this:

"WE WILL MAKE A LAST CHANCE LAUNCH ON SUNDAY 8PM UTC, 16 FEBRUARY!" ...

well that one failed for you also, so why are you still around?  We took it over and were up and fully running with a wallet in 5 hours.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
On the "real"  version they did not keep their word of having coin 2-499 only 1 coin reward. It's just 32! Instamine BS... Incredible...

We have changed it after first launch, it was announced on weekend, you have bad informations
From his screenshot the only pool has 1/3 of total hashrate...please tell me it is getting forked  Grin

Morning

Get any sleep, just saw the latest post from them, interesting

no sleep yet

Just found a block on longbeard, nice start to the day!

well done
Activity: 476
On the "real"  version they did not keep their word of having coin 2-499 only 1 coin reward. It's just 32! Instamine BS... Incredible...

They just fail everything  Cheesy
Activity: 335
From his screenshot the only pool has 1/3 of total hashrate...please tell me it is getting forked  Grin

Morning

no sleep yet

Just found a block on longbeard, nice start to the day!
Be a part of history while cleaning up the scrypt clone copy coin fly by night devs.

Own a part of history.

http://cra.longbeardmining.com  
http://cra.novahash.org

No post deleted or moderated...actual open community. All are welcome.
legendary

Morning

no sleep yet
legendary
Interesting situation. I'll just mine both of them Smiley
They just deleted this post...was going to tell them to try longbeard

Re: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►HAS STARTED NOW◄►◄►◄◄▬
Today at 03:08:34 AM
Reply with quote  #647
i think somethings wrong with this coin... (yeah.. something else then the 4 fail launches Cheesy )
I barley get 20kh/s out of 3 R9 290 and my graphics cards are not even working at 100% the whole time (most of the time around 90%).
With the same configuration on another pool/coin I get at least 40kh/s and my cards work at 100% the whole time.

Oh, and almost 10% Pool invalid... lol
Activity: 335

Morning

Good thing he didn't launch at a normal hour and run in here with his crazy self....with what looks like the difficulty jacked up and the low amount of acceptance we could have as a community 51% his new launch.
Slow but official Wink not stolen with some mtfks :X
Your indian apples are not legit Cheesy

ENJOUY YOUR CRAPPLES GUYS Wink

Coinmaniac THX for support !!! We hit the exchanges :-) official CRA not some stolen fork..

There is no fork...we have the genesis and every block afterwards in the chain. Smiley
Enjoy your coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A coin can survive by community support only. Crapples has a great community, Cryptoapples Dev pissed on community since the beginning. Thinking a coin can be successful with a 'self moderated thread' is wishful thinking.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Slow but official Wink not stolen with some mtfks :X
Your indian apples are not legit Cheesy

ENJOUY YOUR CRAPPLES GUYS Wink

Coinmaniac THX for support !!! We hit the exchanges :-) official CRA not some stolen fork..
Pages:
Jump to: