Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 38. (Read 48437 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Question,
   Does the original Node list need to be changed for crapples in order to be mining "Crapples" instead of the original? still running the original node list that Dev posted. Just wanted to be sure I'm pointing the farm at the right target
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
HUGE DDoS attack on PoolNetwork - Server has been suspended!

Pls withdraw all your Crapples and start mining at: http://cra.novahash.org or http://cra.longbeardmining.com/

Code:
Denial of Service Notification

Date: 2014-02-17 10:03:22 UTC

Attack Rate: 7666935398 bits per second incoming

Server has been suspended
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mine here!

Real CryptoApples!

http://pools.animusgs.co.in/cra/
Mine here!

We have now overkill You! :DDDDD

CRA Team!
Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
keep crapples alive.
Long live crapples
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
1. It is not true that premine block of 60000 will not be shared, I have received part of it for finishing one bounty.
2. How hard could be for me to set support for this coin, games, exchanges, promotion etc... Smiley
3. New wallet is finished, tested, working...

Why all of this happened, just because devs don't respect timings. People waste too much time, money, electricity because devs can't get coin ready in time. Those deadlines are set by devs, not the community, we didn't told you how and when you should do something. Every minute needs to be respected, every miner and somehow devs are playing with that.

From now on every dev will know that it is not so nice to play with the community, because we can, and we will reply to that. It was not nice to put me personally in situation to sit in front of my computer 3 days waiting for you to release coin. Coin was ready, but you was mad because you didn't premine it. So you was not in situation to dump the coin when it hits an exchange and earn huge profit, again fooling the community.

No more!!!

YOU ACTUALLY WAITED 3 DAYS FOR THIS COIN??? DONT YOU READ TOPICS?? GET A LIFE BRO
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
1. It is not true that premine block of 60000 will not be shared, I have received part of it for finishing one bounty.
2. How hard could be for me to set support for this coin, games, exchanges, promotion etc... Smiley

Why all of this happened, just because devs don't respect timings. People waste too much time, money, electricity because devs can't get coin ready in time. Those deadlines are set by devs, not the community, we didn't told you how and when you should do something. Every minute needs to be respected, every miner and somehow devs are playing with that.

From now on every dev will know that it is not so nice to play with the community, because we can, and we will reply to that. It was not nice to put me personally in situation to sit in front of my computer 3 days waiting for you to release coin. Coin was ready, but you was mad because you didn't premine it. So you was not in situation to dump the coin when it hits an exchange and earn huge profit, again fooling the community.

No more!!!

+1
Growcoin Chief
announcement..:

YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF BY MINING THIS COIN!
YOU CAN JUST SAY THIS COIN WAS CREATED BY LITTLE SCARED PEOPLE.
KICK YOURSELVE IN 1 WEEK TIME IF YOU CONTINUE MINING THIS!
THIS COIN WILL NEVER GET A REAL EXCHANGE....
COINEDUP/CRYPTSY/COINEX/ETC WILL NOT FALL FOR THIS...
THIS IS PANDACOIN RIPOFF ALL OVER AGAIN!

"I'M PISSED SO I'LL JUST STEAL THE COIN... AND RELAUNCH IT SOONER THEN THE ORIGINAL DEVS!"

THATS WHAT THIS ASS WAS THINKING...

THNX FOR ANOTHER OUTSTANDING RIPP OFF THREAD! Cool
kittehcoin.info

No more!!!
Growcoin Chief
you stole this coin because you were kids  Wink

Watch out! This guy was born as an adult! Grin

whats out! this guys flushes himself! Wink
Activity: 154
you stole this coin because you were kids  Wink

Watch out! This guy was born as an adult! Grin
Growcoin Chief
cjcn7tWcZqBtU6mpgbeGUcDgmrWLngwRrh

THKS

Love CRA
now we need EXCHANGES

aint gonna happen... and the guy with the premine block... SHAME ON YOU! giving people only 4 crapple.... this is never getting exchanged... you stole this coin because you were kids  Wink got no DEV... got no FUTURE just one big ass whos got the premine block.. and intends to keep it 70% for himself...  OF COURSE he says he will give it away!! you all dumb here!?!?!?

go mine this fake one for weeks.... just dont forget to fuck yourself when the original gets exchanged in 1 week!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2
cjcn7tWcZqBtU6mpgbeGUcDgmrWLngwRrh

THKS

Love CRA
now we need EXCHANGES
legendary
Nice spam lols !!! :-) enjoy your coin, good luck, have a nice day :-) we will delete all your shits from our official thread :-) good bye

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457078.640

We will honor this post, instead of deleting it Cheesy
Activity: 28
Nice spam lols !!! :-) enjoy your coin, good luck, have a nice day :-) we will delete all your shits from our official thread :-) good bye

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457078.640
kittehcoin.info
legendary
Spamming on the other thread to get the word out they're censuring: Smiley

4th TIME I POSTED THIS. THIS THREAD IS HEAVILY EDITED! CHECK THE TIME OF THE LAST MESSAGES! GO TO https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-che-revolutioncoin-fight-coin-launch-fails-join-the-revolution-now-469910 for the real story!
Pages:
Jump to: