Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [ EdisonX3 ] First Historical Crypto Currency »»»» LIVE - DIFF: 834.00 - page 6. (Read 20508 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I like thomas edison, i may just do this
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
On the coin website, the countdown reach 0 for hours..
Here, it says one day left.

So, launched or not ?
Activity: 238
Dev doesn't care about miners ;( He should stick to given promise with launch date

Ohh give it up :p

Coin launches in 4 hours, stop with the FUD :p  You girls are worse then old ladies in a sewing circle when you get together.

http://edi.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 2
Dev doesn't care about miners ;( He should stick to given promise with launch date
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hash rapid is a scam pool,beware

I never had any problems with hash rapid ...its a good pool.
Activity: 2
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
so, where is launch? countdown stopped like 1,5h ago ...
Activity: 280
Pin number was changed so i could not withdraw,then got locked out,asked for help in a couple of threads from them,no reply, no replys to four emails,you may have good service,good for you,i didn't and lost some coinsl

As far as i know...Pool admins cannot change or retrieve your PINS....the CAN unlock the accounts....but passwords and email addresses and PINS are up to the users to be responsible enough to remember or WRITE DOWN....not trying to get in a fight for MineBIG....but it sounds as if you need to take better care of your passwords...

Activity: 252
Activity: 168
wtf man theese guys want to make a new gen coin and they cant even make a proper countdown

OP says: Launch Time Updated: 03/20/2014 ~ 6 PM PST - 8 CST - 9 EST
Activity: 350
No premine ??

To answer all your questions, we are thinking an abnormal number for premine (still in the works) but somewhere that the entire
crypto industry has not ever seen.  This might be announced with the smallest premine ever to date in the Crypto Industry. Stay tuned for updates!

the smallest premine is 0
Activity: 50
wtf man theese guys want to make a new gen coin and they cant even make a proper countdown
Activity: 28
so is it in 1h or AGAIN the timer is wrong?

Well the countdown timer shows around one hour.

The dev wrote earlier "Timer updated @ http://edisonX3.org"

And then "Anyone doing promotions, please consider the new timing update Launch happens: 6 PM PST & 9 PM EST (USA TIME)".

Take your pick lol
Activity: 50
so is it in 1h or AGAIN the timer is wrong?
Pin number was changed so i could not withdraw,then got locked out,asked for help in a couple of threads from them,no reply, no replys to four emails,you may have good service,good for you,i didn't and lost some coinsl
Activity: 280
Mine big is also a scammer as well as hashrapid,avoid like the plague or you will find you cant get your coins,you have been warned,Dev needs to look into these guys

Okay. can you provide some links or reference to shed the light on your claims?

My own experience of being locked of of my account by both of them ,and not replying to emails,check my previous posts,theres not many,you will find other people saying similar

MineBIG has always been awesome....how much of getting locked out of your account is stupidity and having shitty email service?  please point out one instance of people losing coin.

Mine big is also a scammer as well as hashrapid,avoid like the plague or you will find you cant get your coins,you have been warned,Dev needs to look into these guys

My own experience of being locked of of my account by both of them ,and not replying to emails,check my previous posts,theres not many,you will find other people saying similar
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
so this is just another "logo coin"?

bad
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

EdisonX3 pool

http://edis.daan.lt

1. Pool fee is 0%
2. Payment type PROP
3. Location EU

Accepting pre-registrations. Mining will begin after coin launch

Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: