Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [ EdisonX3 ] First Historical Crypto Currency »»»» LIVE - DIFF: 834.00 - page 8. (Read 20508 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Important Facts about EdisonX3

Edison has its own Open Source (FAIR USE) Technology called the Edison Carbon Filament

The Edison Carbon Filament has its own unique code created to secure the network against security flaws and potential harmful threats for the community.

The team spent hours and weeks working on this new difficulty adjustment ALGORITHM to platform stay neat security functions for the next 1,000 years that Edison will be alive for.

EdisonX3 is defined as a Crypto Currency using Scrypt Algorithm with new implementation to solve Malleability issues. This is totally not HACKER FREE nor Bullet Proof. The network is setup just to stabilize against possible attacks, aside from double spending *51% attacks* and uncommon exploits created by the coind network. In addition, this will be used as a defense mechanism against large mining farms that out weight community hash power and punishing those who try to "PROFIT SWITCH" or "GAME ALTCOINS".

The point of EdisonX3 being spread out for 1,000 years, long block times for safety against the most recent Malleability Transaction issues (still a big problem for Bitcoin), and now halting the progress of monopolized coin farm strategies.

What is Transaction Malleability ?

While transactions are signed, the signature does not currently cover all the data in a transaction that is hashed to create the transaction hash. Thus while uncommon it is possible for a node on the network to change a transaction you send in such a way that the hash is invalidated. Note that this just changes the hash, the output of the transaction remains the same and the bitcoins will go to their intended recipient. However this does mean that, for instance, it is not safe to accept a chain of unconfirmed transactions under any circumstance because the later transactions will depend on the hashes of the previous transactions, and those hashes can be changed until they are confirmed in a block. (and potentially even after a confirmation if the block chain is reorganized) In addition clients must always actively scan for transactions to them; assuming a txout exists because the client created it previously is unsafe.
RESERVE YOUR EARLY ADOPTER BOUNTIES
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounties-edisonx3-10-20-30-the-first-historical-crypto-currency-519177

I have a long list of messages (silent bounty requests) but you don't need to request it in private messages. You can discuss which part of the bounties you want to take action on, and start right now if you can. The adoption starts with you, how far do you want to see your coins go? It all starts with you now at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounties-edisonx3-10-20-30-the-first-historical-crypto-currency-519177

Simply offer something you want to do for EdisonX3 and we'll send you coins for you doing that.

Just do it! and post about it
Timer is gone?  no launch info?

Do you know any alternative way to not get our timers removed? This is not in our hands. It is being removed by [Suspicious link removed]ecurity functions. Do you not see the error its reporting? so we will direct the timer on www.EdisonX3.org and put a date on this.

It says,

"Bitcointalk.org image proxy invalid image."

in other words, removed automatically. This was an issue even during pre announcement because they allowed support for it, up until recently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Timer is gone?  no launch info?
edison Sad
tesla Smiley

Tesla coin is already out there , ... but it just ain't tesla.

Renewable energy mining pool?  and renewable energy miners contributing free hash?...i would say they are out there....stay tuned!  maybe a TESLA VS TESLAX3 bout?

Trafficlearn, are you about to release that type of pool? That would be interesting to see and mine on.
I am hoping to mine on a trusted pool like MineBig.com because they answered my questions directly

MineBIG will have a pool for launch....please drop us an email with any pertinent info

This is great news but I have some questions before I start mining at launch on MineBig (for personal reasons) maybe we should direct this to the main page? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-edisonx3-first-historical-crypto-currency-live-diff-83400-491711

1) How long has minebig.com been in the mining business?
2) Which crypto currencies do you focus on currently?
3) How much estimated traffic do you get a day on the domain? any screenshots?
4) What is the total highest hash power for one of your supported crypto coins?

1 several months
2 we have over 15 pools currently public
3 2,000+ hits per day to minebig.com
4 we have had pools as high as 100Ths+

hope your feeling satisfied

Wink

This was first posted in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounties-edisonx3-10-20-30-the-first-historical-crypto-currency-519177

We are..the assembly is underway and we hope to bring more tesla inspired inventing and practical use to the Alt community.....we will also have solar powered gridseed mining rigs hashing for the benefit of everyone in the pool.

all of that aside....mineBIG is one of the best mining pool companies in the biz..even though the name is only a few months old...the team is seasoned verterans...and they have done some amazing shit under duress from some of these coins....we have been there since day one and could not be happier.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do....it will be a fun and exciting ride whatever comes...

Best of LUCK!  

looks great,i will watching this coin.

I wish them nothing but the best!  on any and all coins to come!

Healthy competition keeps everyone sharp Wink

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
edison Sad
tesla Smiley

Renewable energy mining pool?  and renewable energy miners contributing free hash?...i would say they are out there....stay tuned!  maybe a TESLA VS TESLAX3 bout?

Locked thread....

Much tesla indeed.

We dont like to TALK about it....we like to BE about it.

Inventors don't talk in riddles Smiley
edison Sad
tesla Smiley

Renewable energy mining pool?  and renewable energy miners contributing free hash?...i would say they are out there....stay tuned!  maybe a TESLA VS TESLAX3 bout?

Locked thread....

Much tesla indeed.

We dont like to TALK about it....we like to BE about it.

in defi we trust
edison Sad
tesla Smiley

Locked thread....

Much tesla indeed.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Don't like the sound of edison. No class, just a greedy ego maniac. Tesla on the other hand never in his life time received the credit he was due. Tesla for the win.

edison Sad
tesla Smiley

Activity: 52

MineBIG is on board for Edison!

http://edison.minebig.com

Pre register for immediate mining on launch!

in defi we trust
edison Sad
tesla Smiley

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I am organizing a M2M (Member-2-Member) Trading Platform for WTS + WTB EdisonX3
Start M2M trading Edison / Any Coin at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edisonx3wts-wtb-member-2-member-trade-520060

I recommend either an Escrow service or a split 50 up front / 50 at delivery so both buyers/sellers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edisonx3wts-wtb-member-2-member-trade-520060

I just posted because there is an opportunity for me to start earning coins early on, so yeah, count me in for that.

+1
Time until launch.

Great idea with the timer devs. I really like the history that could be made here with this coin and look forward to mining at launch.

I just posted a message to suprnova.cc if they would support EdisonX3 at launch. I hope they do consider it since I really like their pool due to the stability.

Can anyone else that mines other altcoins recommend a trusted pool that has been around for more than 6+ months with a reputable member behind the pool?

1 + 1 = +2  Diana's thinking level. I will also get my miner ready
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Pages:
Jump to: