Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: 🚀 [ANN] Freedom of action with ZUMMINER 🚀 - page 10. (Read 4629 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Need to know more about zumminer, although the video is informative too

You can study our white paper to know more about us.
Where can I control my income? In the wallet?

Yes, you can control it in your dashboard at zumminer.com
I'm newbie there...So does your platform itself choose which currency is best to mine?

You are able to mine BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, ZCASH, LITECOIN and DASH. Individual conditions of cloud mining in development now

You can check our WP to know more about our servecies
What about equipment? Should I buy it?

No, You shouldn't
On November 5th-6th 2017 the Shenzhen International Finance Expo was held at the Shenzhen Exhibition Center. More than 500 financial organizations, Internet finance enterprises, inclusive financial organizations, specially invited universities and colleges from all over the world take part in this financial exhibition. The Zumminer team from Europe became the only company engaged in digital assets, which takes part in the Shenzhen International Finance Expo, interacting and communicating with the active visitors of the exhibition.

What is ZUMMINER?

why was the Chinese market chosen?

I can't understand what do you mean?
Clarify your question, please.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Where can I control my income? In the wallet?
Activity: 76
They have a website - https://zumminer.com/ Maybe you should start there
Activity: 57
Reliable project!
Activity: 103
Activity: 171
ZUMMINER is a multi-currency crypto-wallet designed for storing, exchanging, and mining cryptocurrency. The tool has a high level of security and supports the most popular digital currencies.

Here's our video about the project! Check this out!

What is ZUMMINER?
very professionally filmed and informative video, thanks
Activity: 77
I'm newbie there...So does your platform itself choose which currency is best to mine?
I am interested too
Activity: 31
What about equipment? Should I buy it?
Activity: 87
Hi, dev!

I really like your vision of automate mining.

For me mining it's the most dark part of crypto and now it's maybe changed. Smiley
Activity: 65
Activity: 197
On November 5th-6th 2017 the Shenzhen International Finance Expo was held at the Shenzhen Exhibition Center. More than 500 financial organizations, Internet finance enterprises, inclusive financial organizations, specially invited universities and colleges from all over the world take part in this financial exhibition. The Zumminer team from Europe became the only company engaged in digital assets, which takes part in the Shenzhen International Finance Expo, interacting and communicating with the active visitors of the exhibition.

What is ZUMMINER?

why not? China has cheapest electricity and it is huge finance market. If you're about China crypto restrictions, they banned ICO, not crypto mining
Activity: 113
Interesting service. Looks profitable
Activity: 190

What is ZUMMINER?

What's the main feature in ur project?

Cloud mining, but it's not released yet
Activity: 84
What's the main feature in ur project?
ZUMMINER is a multi-currency crypto-wallet designed for storing, exchanging, and mining cryptocurrency. The tool has a high level of security and supports the most popular digital currencies.

Here's our video about the project! Check this out!

What is ZUMMINER?
Hmm..Looking profitable. Will follow

You r welcome, waldenari777
Pages:
Jump to: