Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: 🚀 [ANN] Freedom of action with ZUMMINER 🚀 - page 11. (Read 4629 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Minimum investment amount?

There is no investment minimum.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Minimum investment amount?
Activity: 476
Do I understand correctly that in order to receive passive income, I need only register, choose a tariff plan and put money? And it's all?

Yes, and wait for the end of your investment period

Sounds like really easy profit!
Do I understand correctly that in order to receive passive income, I need only register, choose a tariff plan and put money? And it's all?

Yes, and wait for the end of your investment period

Activity: 118
ZUMMINER is a multi-currency crypto-wallet designed for storing, exchanging, and mining cryptocurrency. The tool has a high level of security and supports the most popular digital currencies.

Here's our video about the project! Check this out!

What is ZUMMINER?
Hmm..Looking profitable. Will follow
Activity: 86
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
ZUMMINER is a multi-currency crypto-wallet designed for storing, exchanging, and mining cryptocurrency. The tool has a high level of security and supports the most popular digital currencies.

What is ZUMMINER?
What do you mean - high level of security? Tell more about it
Activity: 49
Guaranteed ROI sounds promising
Activity: 237

What is ZUMMINER?
Watched your video. You're propose wallet with really high level mining functional

What is ZUMMINER?
The rate is according to coinmarketcap? and exchnage inside the wallet ? How often is it being updated ?

In real time mode.
We hope that successful projects like this Grin

Don't hope, be sure  Wink
reliable project with good perspectives! Good luck to the team! Cool

Thanks for your trust
Why is the percentage so little?

Why do you think so?
Are daily payments immediately available for output and conversion?

No, you should wait for the end of your TARIFF
hmm..Can't find part of ur team on the Linkedin. For example, Horatiu Lucian Dan or Artur Ganiev..

Not every from our team is LinkedIN user.

Our users often asking us, how to invest with ZUMMINER. One of the main features is the possibility of investing in mining equipment with a fixed yield from 0.25% to 0.33% daily. So we decided to make this mini-guide:
Step 1 - Create account at https://zumminer.com/
Step 2 - Add funds to your account
Step 3 - Go to Investment page
Step 4 - Choose in "Invest to mining" page type, currency, and an amount that fits you and start the investing in your future!

What is ZUMMINER?
And where can I control my income? In the wallet?

Yes
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
waiting for Cloud mining announcement!
Activity: 76
hmm..Can't find part of ur team on the Linkedin. For example, Horatiu Lucian Dan or Artur Ganiev..
Pages:
Jump to: