Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: 🚀 [ANN] Freedom of action with ZUMMINER 🚀 - page 2. (Read 4629 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Only if they follow up with customers who have technical issues, STILL NOT FIXED !!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
proyek bagus dan dengan sedikit waktu ini akan membawa token ini pada harcap yang sukses
Activity: 108
Still no response from ZUMMINER, I’ve sent them a lots of messages and nothing !!

PMed
... and the phone number on their facebook page is disconnected...
Still no response from ZUMMINER, I’ve sent them a lots of messages and nothing !!
I HAVE NOW BEEN TRYING TO TRANSFER MY COINS FROM ZUMMINER FOR SEVERAL WEEKS AND IT STILL DOES NOT WORK. I’VE CONTACTED THEIR “TECHNICAL SUPPORT” WHO NEVER FOLLOWS UP....

Did you use our online support chat on our website?

https://i.imgur.com/X9YpJkd.png

YES I HAVE, SEVERAL TIMES, AND THEY NEVER FOLLOW UP. I’VE SENT YOU GUYS MY EMAIL, MY PHONE NUMBER AND I’M STILL STUCK WITHOUT A SOLUTION. SO I HAVE SENT YOU MY PHONE NUMBER IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE, AND SINCE EMAILS DON’T GET REPLIED TO, PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND GET A TECH GUY TO CALL ME SO WE CAN FINALLY FIX MY PROBLEM. THANK YOU
Hey! I received my Segwit. Good job, devs Smiley

Thank you, DrToken.
I HAVE NOW BEEN TRYING TO TRANSFER MY COINS FROM ZUMMINER FOR SEVERAL WEEKS AND IT STILL DOES NOT WORK. I’VE CONTACTED THEIR “TECHNICAL SUPPORT” WHO NEVER FOLLOWS UP....

Did you use our online support chat on our website?

Activity: 256
Merit: 3
hope, your situation resolved...If not, I can suggest you to write at the website support, maybe it will help.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
now the market is really not stable, so to trust mining such services as yours seems like an excellent idea
I fully agree with you. Situation with altcoins is really strange, it's difficult to predict growth/fall, algorithms do this job faster
Activity: 130
Hey! I received my Segwit. Good job, devs Smiley
Hello!
Do u plan to add more currencies?
I think they will. They already added Segwit, so I expect soon will be more
will see
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
now the market is really not stable, so to trust mining such services as yours seems like an excellent idea
I have been trying to transfer my bitcoins to another wallet for ages and it does not work.
My account is verified, I make sure the comission is deducted and I’ve tried on different browsers (Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Firefox Focus and Google Chrome).
Each time I get the message “error withdraw”.
I have sent several messages to support and got no answers.

PMed
I have been trying to transfer my bitcoins to another wallet for ages and it does not work.
My account is verified, I make sure the comission is deducted and I’ve tried on different browsers (Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Firefox Focus and Google Chrome).
Each time I get the message “error withdraw”.
I have sent several messages to support and got no answers.
Hi Zumminer, I can’t send you a private message, your settings don’t allow messages from newbies.
Please PM me
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hello!
I think they will. They already added Segwit, so I expect soon will be more
Hello!
Hi guys, I’ve been having some trouble on zumminer.
I have tried several time to transfer my bitcoins from zumminer to another address and each time it comes up with “Error Withdrawal”. My bitcoins are not invested in mining, they are just sitting in my wallet.
The addresses are correct, the amount of bitcoins minus the fees are correct, everything is correct except that zumminer is not proceeding with the transfer and the reason for not doing so I quite vague.

Hello,
Send me your e-mail in pm please
Pages:
Jump to: