Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival! KGW, POS/POW hybrid [TRADING ON CRYPTSY] - page 11. (Read 51743 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Where can I download the wallet program so I can get the mining going with this coin? 
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
why the logo is copy the desktop pic of mac book?

I didn't make the logo, I simply fixed the coin.
I'm thinking of making new art soon
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
Does POS work at all on this coin, or is it just a disabled feature?

I can see from my transaction list that my client has generated PoS blocks before, but overall there do seem to be very few generated by the network. Over the last 500 blocks (at the time of this msg) only 4 are PoS. 99.2% PoW, 0.8% PoS...

I re-enabled PoS a few minutes ago and it looks like the client is trying to mint a block (CPU usage at 70%+) but so far no luck. Maybe there's some issue with PoS generation.
I tried also, I have now generated 5 small blocks of POS. Smiley

Date: 2014-05-02 20:07
Debit: 0.00 GLX
Net amount: -4740.00 GLX
Transaction ID: ab1260a63bd735766de4d2eabaf5f6f2219615dc3296bebdfc8dd48aa593bd96
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why the logo is copy the desktop pic of mac book?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

I can see from my transaction list that my client has generated PoS blocks before, but overall there do seem to be very few generated by the network. Over the last 500 blocks (at the time of this msg) only 4 are PoS. 99.2% PoW, 0.8% PoS...

I re-enabled PoS a few minutes ago and it looks like the client is trying to mint a block (CPU usage at 70%+) but so far no luck. Maybe there's some issue with PoS generation.
Solo Miner Legend
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Need a new copy of the chain

Deposits and withdrawals at cryptsy are offline until I can get ahold of one and figure out whats going on

Code:
wget -O galaxycoinlinux.sh http://galaxypool.chriskoeber.com/galaxycoinlinux.sh
--2014-05-01 09:50:31--  http://galaxypool.chriskoeber.com/galaxycoinlinux.sh
Resolving galaxypool.chriskoeber.com (galaxypool.chriskoeber.com)... failed: Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address `galaxypool.chriskoeber.com'

If it helps, I uploaded my blockchain to RejectMining.com
legendary
I was wondering what the proper solution for fixing the "stopped at block 18925" problem. My proposal is this:

Modify the v2 wallet to permit 5% PoS up to some recent block, and 0.5% afterwards. This will make sure old 5% PoS blocks are processed properly and when the wallet syncs, it will continue with 0.5% PoS.

Just a minor fix, please add it to the git repository.
I've got a patch ready to go, just testing it out
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
I was wondering what the proper solution for fixing the "stopped at block 18925" problem. My proposal is this:

Modify the v2 wallet to permit 5% PoS up to some recent block, and 0.5% afterwards. This will make sure old 5% PoS blocks are processed properly and when the wallet syncs, it will continue with 0.5% PoS.

Just a minor fix, please add it to the git repository.
legendary

Deposits and withdrawals at cryptsy are offline until I can get ahold of one and figure out whats going on

Code:
Resolving galaxypool.chriskoeber.com (galaxypool.chriskoeber.com)... failed: Name or service not known.

Hey mate, thanks for the update...
I'm currently patching the wallet to get syncing w/o the blockchain download working again
Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Like this... Pormesing coin  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

Code:
Solo Miner Legend
I sent 2 GLX to shitsy, but they don't seem to appear. Has anyone else managed to do that, lately?

I logged into Cryptsy for the first time in a while and was surprised to see a notification about a small GLX deposit. I think this was a test deposit from some time ago which never showed (at the time) - so maybe they've updated the client and/or hopped onto another chain?

FWIW, I can see your transaction at my end.
Ah good, thanks, so it's not a problem on my end. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I sent 2 GLX to shitsy, but they don't seem to appear. Has anyone else managed to do that, lately?

I logged into Cryptsy for the first time in a while and was surprised to see a notification about a small GLX deposit. I think this was a test deposit from some time ago which never showed (at the time) - so maybe they've updated the client and/or hopped onto another chain?

FWIW, I can see your transaction at my end.
New to this coin. How often do the pools payout?  I have an MSI R9 290x which I get about 910 KH/s mining doge.  The pool I am currently on galaxycoin.youcrazy.me shows my hashrate at 60 KH/s.  Is this normal?  Daily Estimates show 91,081.  Something doesnt seem right to me.  Is there a good active pool to use?

Any advice will help.

I haven't used that pool, but it is still a scrypt coin so you should get the same speeds. Something is bad wrong
Activity: 530
New to this coin. How often do the pools payout?  I have an MSI R9 290x which I get about 910 KH/s mining doge.  The pool I am currently on galaxycoin.youcrazy.me shows my hashrate at 60 KH/s.  Is this normal?  Daily Estimates show 91,081.  Something doesnt seem right to me.  Is there a good active pool to use?

Any advice will help.
Solo Miner Legend

Date: 2014-04-30 15:27
To: gimPi3VENGzsLC6GLTkUXVWMkGugisPF5u
Debit: -2.00 GLX
Transaction fee: -0.01 GLX
Net amount: -2.01 GLX
Transaction ID: 357306d1f3bee8ca00b866f53da9de9bca148e0fb84e78c8de49e67972588f82
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Thanks.

In that case total GLX marketcap is about: 7380.30 USD
I would say a bargain, it's likely this coin will survive and grow.
Is this coin going anywhere?

I'd like to know how many GLX were minted upto now. Thanks.

Hey I got copyrights on that text, you know.

If coinchoose is ok, there's 16,234,816 GLX.   253,669 blocks x 64 coins.

At current rate marketcap is 13.75 BTC or US$6,049 for all GLX.  Shocked

Can anyone confirm?

From wallet stats:

"blocks" : 316090,
"moneysupply" : 19212035.51034200,

Pages:
Jump to: