Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 10. (Read 48516 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
ssv is gonna go crazy now its on craptsy too
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
maybe dev is sleeping Smiley

if I had been the dev and had worked in a currency which is abandoned by the previous dev, I had listened to people, worked to enter bittrex, written a whitepaper and had seen like four pump & dump people bought my coin to raise the price and dropped for a small gain in 4 hours, I think I would have also gone to sleep.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@Kuperis

The problem is not that "fuders want cheap coins" because there's no fud here, just overhyping and bagholders.

The real problem is that this is pump n dump and no one want this coin anymore lol.

This is real problem. Typical for pure pump n dump scheme.

Almost all altcoins are pump&dump. There are only 3 qustions:
1) when is pump
2) when is dump
3) how many times 1&2 will repeat

Yes but I see 3 type of p n d :

1. p n d with rising value after dump - like bitcoin - this is natural p n d

2. p n d without rising value after dump but with bulltrap and slowly downtrend (fe bc, drk, doge) - usually natural p n d

3. p n d at weak coins, usually without bulltrap and dump at pre-pump stages or even below without long downtrend.
This is type of 100% planned p n d at coin which have nothing to offer.

Pump nr 3 can be made by moron with 1 btc at very few weak coins without any novelty and with small volume.
And only time will tell if this was pump nr 2 or 3, I bet this is nr 3.
Activity: 701
nobody says but SSV was added to cryptsy...devteam, need the announce in OP please...ah, to ppl only think in price...with 3 btc return to 1500
Activity: 308
24 hours ago the price was 1200 sat, the last 4 hours has fallen from 2750 to 670 sat and now the price is 850 sat. Maybe it's time to forget the price and focus on the currency. The reality is that nothing has changed, and wanted bittrex bittrex is this nonsense pump and dump. Now construct the coin. If good will rise naturally and if not die naturally.
Activity: 701
@Kuperis

The problem is not that "fuders want cheap coins" because there's no fud here, just overhyping and bagholders.

The real problem is that this is pump n dump and no one want this coin anymore lol.

Almost all altcoins are pump&dump. There are only 3 qustions:
1) when is pump
2) when is dump
3) how many times 1&2 will repeat
Activity: 357
maybe u right, and if u right... in next 12hours, with some swings this going be dumped to under 500sat, with a lot bagholders who gonna kill any try to riseup/recover
Activity: 252
@Kuperis

Don't worry, same with Bitcoin Grin
Activity: 560
@Kuperis

Activity: 475
Activity: 357
some fuders want cheap coins, this dump was too big, ir will recovers , maybe not to 1500, but to 1200 easy
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
See you at 261.  Smiley

Nah, no one will dump to that price. But ofcourse, i'm waiting Grin

Bag holders will hold since it is all they can do, selling at a loss more than 50% is stupidity.

Edit: Rebound started i think.
legendary
BCH Advocate.
Devs alive and I suppose..willing? Just doesn't look very promising.  Bittrex isn't dropping ssv any time soon. They really like their victims to bleed out for a month or longer before delisting.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
261?  The coin will be lucky to survive another day.

See you at 261.  Smiley
legendary
BCH Advocate.
Everyone wants out, they don't let the coin even breath for a sec Roll Eyes

This could have been 5k satoshi later today or tomorrow if it reached #1 on trex.

Too many impatient people, and scared ones Roll Eyes

Sold at the top, re-bought half of my profit for the coin, 2nd round pump later or next week. I don't mind waiting.
HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
The Dev must of dumped hard. Glad I stayed out of this one.

People just were expecting massive news and disapointed it seems. Rest got scared of the dump and desided to sell =P
Pages:
Jump to: